• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cartoons & political memes that relate to this forums topics

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
Trump-Twilight-Zone-259x300.jpeg
_______
nv1-300x205.gif

russiancollusiondrink.jpg

nancys-wall-600-li.jpg

wall-cost-600-la.jpg

civilization.jpg

Rational Agnostic

Trump-Twilight-Zone-259x300.jpeg
_______
nv1-300x205.gif

russiancollusiondrink.jpg

nancys-wall-600-li.jpg

wall-cost-600-la.jpg

civilization.jpg

From: Sean Hannity Evildoer. The same can certainly be applied to Trump.

19. "There was a rich man named Hannity, who was clothed in pinstripe gray and fine wool and who feasted sumptuously every day. 20. And at the door to his office building, lay a poor homeless man named Lazarus, full of sores, 21. who desired to be fed with what fell from Hannity's table. But Hannity said the man had made certain choices in life, and must abide by the results, and that above all, a government program should never be used to help a man such as Lazarus. 22. The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's bosom. The rich man Hannity also died and was buried; 23. and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes, and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus in his bosom. 24. And Hannity called out, 'Father Abraham, have mercy upon me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am in anguish in this flame.' 25. But Abraham said, 'Son, remember that you in your lifetime received your good things, and Lazarus in like manner evil things; but now he is comforted here, and you are in anguish. 26. And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, in order that those who would pass from here to you may not be able, and none may cross from there to us.' 27. And Hannity said, 'Then I beg you, father, to send him to my Fox News office building, 28. for I have political colleagues there, so that he may warn them, lest they also come into this place of torment.' 29. But Abraham said, 'They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.' 30. And he said, 'No, father Abraham; but if some one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.' 31. He said to him, 'If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be convinced if some one should rise from the dead.'"

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
@SugarOcean

civilization.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Of course, you mean white Christian Americans. They were quite accustomed to killing and enslaving everybody else.

Now that doesn't work as well as it used to.
Sorry for your loss.
Tom

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Of course, you mean white Christian Americans. They were quite accustomed to killing and enslaving everybody else.

Now that doesn't work as well as it used to.
Sorry for your loss.
Tom

Can you imagine if that's what all the migrants some people are so upset about were doing? Doing what White Europeans originally did to this country? Can you even imagine?

Ahahahah... ahahah... yeah. That would be an actual issue, wouldn't it?

Just wait until the aliens come. You know, space aliens. It'll be that history all over again. :D

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
Because nothing shows more astute and intelligent political insight and commentary than posting memes lifted from one of the more loftier image boards that populate the internet.