• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Carola Rackete-BBC HARD TALK

Bob Jones

Prove It!
BBC TV Hard talk last night aired an interview with Carola Rackete the German captain of a suppose recuse ship. Shocking was her demeanour of defiance of existing law and directives culminating in her forceful entry into an Italian seaport. She was arrested but later set free by an Italian Judge. She referred to white privilege and neo-colonialism as factors she consider when barging her way into the seaport. I personally have no beef about what she stated what was the law of the high seas,but she should have made contingency plans for another port. Now, I have read, and I might add not clear to me. that Mr. Salvini is under some sort of criminal probe relating to the migrant deluge. Without any doubt the people who pride themselves as liberals are in fact liberal fascist! French novelist Jean Raspail in his famous book "Camp of the Saints" published in 1973 foretold what is happening now in Europe, that is the Death of European culture and society!

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Salvini said what I repeat here.
C. Rackete is a criminal, paid by shady NGOs funded by Soros to fake rescuing activity before the Libyan shores. The goal is to allow a massive immigration to destabilize Italy and also Europe.
Frau Merkel okayed all this, since she is for the compulsory relocation of these illegals.

She is a delinquent according to the Italian Law for:

1) She disobeyed the Libyan Coast Guard who was in charge of rescuing activity in the Libyan SAR zone.

2) She aided and abetted illegal immigration violating Italian Law 189/2002

3) She violated the ministerial order not to enter Italian waters with a German ship flying Dutch flag

4) She hit on purpose a boat of the Italian Fiscal Guard.

Last edited:

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Butt-Head: Hey Beavis!

Beavis: Yeah?

Butt-Head: @Bob Jones said he has a hard BBC wants to talk hehehehehehahahaha

Beavis: heheheehhehehehahahaha

If you have watched the cartoon Beavis and Butt-Head you'll get the joke

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
For those who understand German, the interview.

The Rackete Case is really the most laughable blunder Germany has made towards Italy.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
But right around the time of the Italian government’s collapse, Merkel called “on members of the European Union (EU) to resume rescuing migrants in the Mediterranean using naval vessels.”
Salvini said that almost all Interior Ministers of the EU whispered him at Heksinki Meeting: "Matteo...go on. Bravo Matteo ...zero tolerance"

So it seems Frau Merkel, Seehofer, and others just pretend to be in favor of migration...and secretely encourage Salvini or Orban to do the legwork...

And do you know why they pretend to want migrants? To please serpents like Soros.
When we ban Soros from Europe, we will resurrect from evil, dear Bob Jones.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
@Bob Jones
So...since you are German I would like you to ask you a few questions.
Did Carola Rackete receive support and sympathy from most German people?

Here in Italy TV shows and journalists say Germans generally support her...what she did...and this shocked us Italians since Nationalists here keep having the 40% in polls...because we really thought most Germans would condemn her...
We feel slightly betrayed...mystified.
Is it just an impression?
Besides we have only leftist journalists from Germany here...like Tobias Piller, Udo Guempel...not to mention Miss GummiLippen- Suedtirol, Lilli Gruber.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I think the real question here is, "Why is climate change a left-right issue"
Is it something to do with right wing parties being funded by fossil fuel companies?