• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CaptainXeroid & RaceKitty's New Addition

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
OK..long story short, a dear lady(Barbara) in our church has a neighbor who brought over a stray cat. Barbara & her husband are getting their house ready to sell, so they can't take in a =^.^=. She sends a church wide email looking for a home, and guess who replied.
Anyway, as I was looking through the pics, this little story came to mind, and I hope someone finds it as entertaining as I did.

Oh my...what's that I see on the bed?
ChesterEyes.jpg

Callie, come check this out!
ChesterandLIttle.jpg

Do I look like I want to be disturbed? :D
Callie.jpg

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
MAMMA KITTY!! What's this and why is it on MY bed?
CallieChesterandLittle.jpg

Chester lends a helping paw.
Chesterlendsapaw.jpg

Please help name me.
Littleneedsaname.jpg

Our first =^.^= who died Oct 2004 was named Sylvester, but other than that and the obvious names like Patches, Whiskers, or Tiger, we'd appreciate some suggestions. :)

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
I had she in there, but made a change and forgot to put it back. :eek: This is a female kitty.

Poofa....hmmmm.....I guess if she makes a habit of knocking stuff over and then leaving the room, that would be perfect. :D Chester does that sometimes....it's kinda funny once we figure out nothing broke.

BrandonE

King of Parentheses
CaptainXeroid said:
I had she in there, but made a change and forgot to put it back. :eek: This is a female kitty.
It's a cat. Who cares? :) I have a female cat named Wilbur, because it fit her personality. After 9 years, now I think of Wilbur as a feminine name. :)

In fact, maybe it would work for your cat. ;)

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I hate to give away my good cat names, but mine are still so young.... I'm sure I can think of more by the time I need a new one. Plus, who would ever name thier cat these things but me?

1. Purrthagorus
2. Meow Tze Dung
3. Lucifer
4. Rumplepuddykins
5. Twilbert

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
angellous_evangellous said:
How 'bout
George W?
How about not. :D We're looking for a fun name and not a political one. Thanks anyway, though.

Comet...those are some clever suggestions, but I don't think this kitten's purrsonality fits Lucifer.:p She's mischevous, but not evil.

Becky, RK kinda likes Cricket, as she does hop around quite a bit.

Brandon, I see what you're saying. What's the point of naming a kitty? It's not going to come when you call it.

One of our buds on NewBeetle.org helped us name Chester, so I posted the same thread over there. This one nitwit over there actually suggested the name Sylvester.:biglaugh: Some folks don't pay attention.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
We may have a winner! One of our Beetle Buds has an 8 year old niece who saw the pic & said that the kitten was wearing little white sneakers. The name also seems to fit her purrsonality.:p

Saturday when my wife, was at work I took Callie and Sylvester downstairs so Sneaker could stay upstairs and eat kitten food in peace. A few minutes later, Callie was YELLING at me because Sneaker was eating THEIR food.
roflmao.gif
We had put up a board to keep her upstairs, but she apparently figured out how to knock it over and sneak downstairs.

We'll try it out tonight and see how she takes to it. Thank you to everyone who offered a suggestion or a kind thought or prayer for our other 2 kitties whose space has been invaded.

Circle_One

BrandonE said:
It's a cat. Who cares? :) I have a female cat named Wilbur, because it fit her personality. After 9 years, now I think of Wilbur as a feminine name. :)

In fact, maybe it would work for your cat. ;)

I've got a poor kitty that's confused about his gender as well.

His name's Jack, but he is actually a she. I got two kittens as a pair so I could call them Jack and Sally (from Nightmare Before Christmas) and they both happened to be females. But I named him Jack nevertheless and have become accustomed to calling "her" a him, hahaha. Poor confused kitty.

Anyway, she is beautiful CX! Hooooooray for new kitties! (The Gods know I love new kitties.. one seems to fall into my lap at least once a year).

And for the record, out of my 5 cats, two of them do infact, come when I call them. Every single time.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
My cat growing up was named "Petunia". He used to bite me every now and then just to complain. :D White short hair with one blue and one green eye.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Sylvester reminds me so much of my darling 'Blackie' who died in my arms........:(