• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Capitol rioter admits to two new felonies while representing himself in bond hearing

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
How sad that you would post something like this when you must know it is completely false.

Please show where during Trump's speech he told people to go home.

Since you can't. We await your duck and dodge comments.

I specifically said “after his speech”.

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
Um....by that time it was pretty much already over. And note as well that in his recorded address he told the insurrectionists "We love you".

IOW, Trump told the people who beat police with flagpoles, tased police, sprayed police with bear spray, wiped feces on statues in the US Capitol, stole items from the US Capitol, chanted "Hang Mike Pence", and said they were there to murder Speaker Pelosi that he loves them.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Um....by that time it was pretty much already over. And note as well that in his recorded address he told the insurrectionists "We love you".

IOW, Trump told the people who beat police with flagpoles, tased police, sprayed police with bear spray, wiped feces on statues in the US Capitol, stole items from the US Capitol, chanted "Hang Mike Pence", and said they were there to murder Speaker Pelosi that he loves them.
Of course. That is why he loved them.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
So, when the majority would no longer listen.

How do you know this, by the way? Were you there? Do you have footage of this off-the-record part of his rally?
Can we see it, too?

Aštra’el

So, when the majority would no longer listen.

How do you know this, by the way? Were you there? Do you have footage of this off-the-record part of his rally?
Can we see it, too?

“You have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don’t want anybody hurt.

(Continues)

...We have to have peace. We can’t play into the hands of these people. So go home. We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens. You’ve seen the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel. But go home, and go home in peace.”

This doesn’t exactly sound like the words of an aspiring dictator supporting a... what was it the freak-out artists call it... “insurrection”? No. As I said, after his speech and as people began behaving like idiots President Trump did tell them to act within the law, to respect the police, and to go home in peace.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
From the description:
President Donald Trump urged supporters to 'go home' in a statement posted to social media, after his supporters stormed the US Capitol earlier today.

(my bold)
And let's not forget that one of the lies that Trump told in that speech, after urging his followers to march on the Capitol, that he would be marching with them:

Trump said he would walk with protesters to the Capitol, but drove off in his motorcade before the march devolved into a violent attack

One more time for the Trumpistas:

Trump lied about the election again.

He urged them to march on the Capitol.

He promised to march with them.

So how is he not guilty?

Aštra’el

Trump lied about the election again.
If Trump genuinely believed the election was rigged, I would not describe it as a “lie”.

He urged them to march on the Capitol.
So he encouraged a march. A “peaceful protest”. But not an “insurrection”.

He promised to march with them.
He went forth in his God Emperor spirit form, which is why you didn’t see Him.

So how is he not guilty?
Guilty of what? Being the most awesome and notorious POTUS of this lifetime? Ten months later and his opponents are still foaming at the mouth and going into convulsions at every little thing they found “offensive” about him. It’s time for them to move on...

Unless...

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If Trump genuinely believed the election was rigged, I would not describe it as a “lie”.

So now you are saying that Trump was as total idiot and was unfit to lead. Hey! I agree!

So he encouraged a march. A “peaceful protest”. But not an “insurrection”.

Where did he say that the march would be peaceful? Citation needed.

You know, Trump probably believe that.

It was actually the "bone spurs".

Guilty of what? Being the most awesome and notorious POTUS of this lifetime? Ten months later and his opponents are still foaming at the mouth and going into convulsions at every little thing they found “offensive” about him. It’s time for them to move on...

Unless...
Oh my. You have to be joking. Usually when a President loses by a landslide he goes away so that he is not part of the problem any longer. Trump did not do so. It is not that he is on our minds, The bleeding moron will just not accept reality and allow a Republican that knows what he is doing take a shot.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I very much doubt that. He said he could shoot someone in view of others and gey away with it.
He shot the election system of American democracy and got away with it.
o he encouraged a march. A “peaceful protest”. But not an “insurrection”.
March is not specific, broad, and open for interpretation.
He just knew it would be inconsequential that he not go. He could just spew some crap and his Trumpeters would eat it up.
Guilty of what?
Inciting insurgency against the United States.

Aštra’el

Actual footage of the “insurrection”, when Donaldus descended from Heaven to lay siege to the capitol:
F2146DD0-EEBB-473F-A811-ECC93F07983A.gif

ecco

Veteran Member
Yes. I know. During his speech he implored his sheeples to march on the Capitol. Should I quote all the incendiary comments he made during his speech?

"After his speech" is a very vague time period. Where was he when he told people to go home? Where were the people when he told them to go home? They were not face to face, were they? He didn't go to the Capitol to tell them first hand, did he? He made a short video, at the behest of his saner advisors. He posted it having no way of knowing who would or would not see it. There weren't too many rioters that were staring at their phones as they were punching Capitol police officers in the face.

Why do you defend the actions of a man who tried to subvert the Constitution?

ecco

Veteran Member
As I said, after his speech and as people began behaving like idiots President Trump did tell them to act within the law, to respect the police, and to go home in peace.
How much time expired between the end of his address when he urged his sheeples to march on the Capitol and the time he released his video?

How many Capitol police officers were beaten between the end of his address when he urged his sheeples to march on the Capitol and the time he released his video?

How much damage was done to the Capitol between the end of his address when he urged his sheeples to march on the Capitol and the time he released his video?

Why do you continue to support a maniac who would destroy the Constitution to try to stay in power?

ecco

Veteran Member
Trump filmed telling people to go home.
Gee, Am I the only one who noticed the riot was in full swing when trump finally released his go home video?
Trump began his speech at noon.

Nineteen minutes before Trump ended his speech,[12:40] rioters overran the perimeter of the Capitol building.

At 2:44 p.m., a Capitol Police officer inside the Speaker's Lobby adjacent to the House chambers shot and fatally wounded a rioter as she climbed through a broken window of a barricaded door.

An hour later, at 4:17 p.m, a video of Trump was uploaded to Twitter in which he instructed "you have to go home now".

Approximately 3 1/2 hours between the time the riot started and the time Trump released his video.

A detailed timeline is here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2021_United_States_Capitol_attack