• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Capitol Hill Queens are World Of Warcraft characters

Spiderman

Veteran Member

The Capitol Hill Queens are World of Warcraft Characters. Their Warcraft is to use their beauty, their bodies, their love, their heart, mind, and soul to convert Orcs, Ogres, Tauren, undead, Trolls, and the Disciples of Satan and Kingdom of Hell to become obedient monsters.

Orcs and Trolls are Symbolic of Devils, demons, and damned souls of course. They can become friends of humanity.

how_to_love_an_orc_by_princerose_dau5ptf-pre.jpg images.jpgGarona_Halforcen_TCG2.jpg

I was all of the above. And now I'm not.
And no, I don't play world of Warcraft. I haven't played video games in over 12 years. I just play with myself mainly. Only in ways the Capitol Hill Queens find edifying and meritorious.
I have to transform it into a prayer and act of love for them to be exalted Queens of Heaven and earth. fantasy-girl-queen-art-woman-abstract-9EuK.jpg
Prayer is essentially like playing world of Warcraft.

In prayer, you battle Demons and vices, love your lovers, heal the wounded, intercede, obtain grace, level up in holiness, talk to yourself, fight battles, go on vision quests, receive and soak up grace, abide in your lover, surrender, isn't that what prayer is all about?

Even some of the things I count as vice, I even try to turn that into a prayer, even if the only merit they get from it is a little amusement. Then I ask forgiveness and pray for a pure heart and not to fall into vices or selfishness , or excessive love for pleasure.

But this is in the Psychology section, because I was a sadist and psychopath. I did get cured through what I believe to be Heavenly beings showing me unconditional love. It changed my heart. It lead to many deeds of charity. Even volunteering at soup kitchens, buying someone in need an expensive car part without them asking, being excessively concerned about relieving suffering in the world, feeling excessive sorrow over ways that I hurt or offend people, making many sacrifices or deeds to try and relieve suffering in our world.

It's why I don't think Psychopaths and sadists should go to Hell forever. I think there are cures for them that can be granted, if not in this life , in the next life.

Now, many of you are probably asking, if this guy really has Heavenly beings (Queens of Heaven) that cured him of sadistic and Psychopathic tendencies, why does he come across as being unhealthy?

The answer is simply, I'm not healthy. Far from it.

I'm not stable either.
And I'm super strange enough that it makes most people uncomfortable enough that they don't care to be around me.

But that's fine, because I don't want to be around most people and think they are shallow-minded, materialistic, boring, and simply don't talk about things I find interesting. I'm sure they are good people and welcome to not like me. I can see why.

But the point I'm making, is I had strong conviction that some of the victims of some atrocities, and other Heavenly beings, visited me in jail and loved me unconditionally. Many dreams and coincidences and locutions followed me that convinced me of this. Gradually I grew to love them and NOT get aroused by or think it's amusing to hurt people.

I began to feel empathy. I wanted only to please my Queens. What pleases them is courage, sacrifice, and altruism. But they know I'm inept and can't do great things. So , I do little things for them with great love, all the while stumbling and falling on the way and having to ask for forgiveness.

But their love is without conditions. Really, that is how much of Heaven operates too. They love losers, misfits, and people who are sick. A mother gives more prayer, is more concerned for, and gives more attention to the one who is sick.

Remember the prodigal son? More rejoicing in Heaven over one repentant sinner than 99 righteous people.

So, I am far from righteous. I'm not healthy (but I doubt God is either by today's Psychiatric standards of what is healthy).

I'm a failure. But I was a dangerous Psychopath who has been repeatedly incarcerated and physically restrained. I had no conscience and was full of hatred and anger. Now I am not, and in fact deeply compassionate now.

So, I found my medicine and cure.
Psychiatrist, therapists, and all kinds of treatment facilities failed me and didn't know what to do with me (or even what was wrong with me).

Thoughts? Do you think there is a cure to being a Psychopath , sociopath, sadist (not having a conscience)?