• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can't We Find Something Better Than Beef?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I know I'm biased, but...

There's gotta be something better.

I busted out my Albanian cookbook today and made a wonderful macaroni recipe that was listed in it. Pretty much like your standard oven variant mac&cheeses, only with feta and béchamel sauce in the mix. Yum.

What non-beef meals have you enjoyed lately?

Shaul

Premium Member

I busted out my Albanian cookbook today and made a wonderful macaroni recipe that was listed in it. Pretty much like your standard oven variant mac&cheeses, only with feta and béchamel sauce in the mix. Yum.

How about veal? ;)

Trailblazer

Veteran Member

I hardly ever eat beef. The only time I eat beef is on the rare occasion when I eat a burger at Burger King or in a restaurant. I prefer turkey and chicken and pork roast or chops.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

I'm mean as far as other non vegetarian options besides beef. I also like Lamb or Mutton.... I've also eaten Rattlesnake, Ostrich, Kangaroo.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Rodted Tofu sushi (vegan meal)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
What's that like?
It is tofu that is grilled a tiny bit, then a little vegetabiles or two with rice and its wrapt with seaweed, for me as a vegetarian it is a very good choice instead of sushi with some kind of fish. :) it taste really good

Attachments

• peanut-tofu-sushi-macro-1000x1500.jpg
    peanut-tofu-sushi-macro-1000x1500.jpg
    909.1 KB · Views: 0

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
It is tofu that is grilled a tiny bit, then a little vegetabiles or two with rice and its wrapt with seaweed, for me as a vegetarian it is a very good choice instead of sushi with some kind of fish. :) it taste really good

Looks good. Did you make it yourself?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
My fav. was 'kadhi' (black grams) but it does not go well with my digestion now. So, it is spiced rice gruel with sliced almonds - Badian Chawal, goes well with deep-fried potatoes (dum alu, goes even better with meat kofta, but still).
Badian or Varian (Punjabi) are dried balls of heavily spiced black gram powder.
It is not what I described, but looks very similar.

Sambarachi%2BPez%2B%25282%2529%2B-%2B1.jpg

Last edited: