• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Canibalsim: Pass me that piece of a**

Would you? (Public Poll)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cynic

Usually it occurs when people are pushed to the brink of death, they do it to survive.
Would you do it as a last resort?

ayani

can't say yes, can't say no.

would i eat part of a body to survive? dang, i guess i might. i hear we taste like pork.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
universal_brother said:
PORK!! I cant eat pork! :no:

:run:
We only taste like pork, we aren't actually pork. This way you get the joy of crackling without actually having to roast a pig.
Works out beautifully, as far as I can see.;)

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Cynic said:
Usually it occurs when people are pushed to the brink of death, they do it to survive.

Yeah, I would. It would be an absolute last resort effort though and they'd have to be dead. (Is that still cannibalism?)

As sick as it sounds, I'm one who would probably take a bite out of my own arm before I'd eat chomp on anyone else.

A

angellous_evangellous

Cynic said:

Sure I would if I didn't like the person that I was with.

Otherwise, I'd rather be the person who was eaten.

I find it really gross to think about, but if I was ever in that sort of situation, I really don't know what I would do. I would like to think that I wouldn't, but if it was my oly way to survive... I don't know. Maybe.

Ðanisty

Of course I would if my survival depended on it. I wouldnt' go out of my way to kill someone and eat them even if we were in a desperate situation, but if they die before me, they're just going to have to deal with it. On the same token, if I die first, I expect people to eat me.

Flappycat said:
Eat it anyway. I've never met a Muslim who took that rule seriously.

If I start eating pork, I would be in disagreement with Islam's teachings.
If I dont follow Islam's teachings, I cease to be a Muslim, even if I call myself a Muslim.

Had I followed your advice:-
Do you taste like PORK Flappycat? :drool: :eat: