• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Canada: #MobileMuslims crisscrosses Canada with message of peace

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on all.
Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at Canada has started a nationwide mobile exhibition to spread the message of peace. The nationwide campaign called #MobileMuslims was launched Monday to remove misconceptions about the religion and spread the peaceful teachings of True Islam.The mobile exhibition departed St. John’s, Newfoundland and is expected to finish in Vancouver, British Columbia in 40 days.
CnM60HfVUAAM-KG.jpg

Ref:http://timesofahmad.blogspot.com/

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Are they pointing out that the Ahmadiyya community is a tiny, relatively insignificant Islamic sect, that cannot realistically speak with any authority for Islam itself?
Peace be on you.
When they talk to others about Islam and current Happenings and misunderstandings and role of extremists etc, they tell:
1-How Promised-in-a-Religion Movements start?

2-How divine signs come for their support? -- especially those which were prophesied by Prophet of Islam (pbuh) for latter-day servant of him. For example: https://www.alislam.org/library/history/ahmadiyya/15.html

3-How they begin in "tiny" state, and How they get growth, How people from other side cross all hurdles and keep joining them.

4-How they know realistically their current relative state.

5-How when Prophet Moses (a.s.) came:
Quran:
[26:54] And Pharaoh sent summoners into the cities, saying,
[26:55] ‘These are a small party,

6-How early Christians were so insignificant that they had to hide in caves:
Quran:
[18:11] When the young men betook themselves for refuge to the Cave and said, ‘Our Lord, bestow on us mercy from Thyself, and provide for us right guidance in our affair.

7-How, once early Muslims were so tiny that after severe persecution by Meccans, they migrated but Meccans followed and tried to finish them, Allah saved them and increased them.
Quran:
[3:124] And Allah had (already) helped you at Badr when you were weak. So take Allah for your Protector that you may be grateful.

8-How Hand of God saves and grant progress to His servants:
Quran:
[13:42] Do they not see that We are visiting the land, reducing it from its outlying borders? And Allah judges; there is none to reverse His judgment. And He is swift at reckoning.

So our dear respected well wisher!
Ahmadis surely draw all the factual picture when they talk to others.
==They point out that the Ahmadiyya Muslim community is a tiny, relatively insignificant Islamic sect, but doing much better than all true Reforms movements at same time of stage.

According to the World Christian Encyclopedia, the Ahmadiyya movement is the fastest growing sect within Islam as of the early 21st century.[n 3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya_by_country

==They understand Islam the best.

==They uphold the honour of all Prophets and Prophet of Islam Muhammad (pbuh).

== They have all the authority bestowed by Allah Himself to serve the promised-cause of Holy Prophet Muhammad pbuh, based on rock soled facts...... For example, if it was not so, Allah was sufficient to finish them, as there is a His standing argument and promise [as He said about the truth of Prophet Muhammad pbuh]:
[69:45] And if he had forged (and attributed ) any sayings to Us,
[69:46] We would surely have seized him by the right hand,
[69:47] And then surely We would have severed his life-artery,
[69:48] And not one of you could have held(Us) off from him.
[69:49] And verily it is a reminder for the righteous

The words of God to Ahmadiyya Founder [Not alternative to Quran. Only promises and assurances]
https://www.alislam.org/library/books/Tadhkirah.pdf

==Today, educated world consider Ahmadiyya as True Progressive Muslims -- hope you are included.

==Please be assured, there is no "copy right" thing in religion, no worldly agency or government or collection of people which has iota of any authority to tell a Community whether they have certain authority or not.
If there was any, Holinesses Abraham, Moses and Jesus and Muhammad had no place......

==The classical mistake, some people continue to make, is they judge a religion with physical rules. In fact, a true religion begins and survive and dominates with rules beyond physical dimensions. That also proves existence of God. Because, an Envoy of God comes in the time when evil is spread, he foretells his success and work against all odd, and get success....Not once, it was true, it continues to be true.

Quran
[58:52] Allah has decreed: ‘Most surely I will prevail, I and My Messengers.’ Verily, Allah is Powerful, Mighty.

==For more enlightenment:
https://www.alislam.org/topics/messiah/index.php

==If you again see the mobile-van please, you will see, there is clear wording of Islam-Ahmadiyyat on the right side, and ahmadiyya.ca on left.

CnM60HfVUAAM-KG.jpg

Last edited:

Tumah

Veteran Member
When they talk to others about Islam and current Happenings and misunderstandings and role of extremists etc, they tell:
Your entire response didn't really deal with his question. He asked, how a tiny minority sect of Islam could speak for the entire world population of Islam. The closest you came to answering his question was quoting some verses of small parties - not small sub-groups of larger parties.
I think the problems started at this statement I've quoted. He asked you how Ahamadiyya can speak for the entire Islam and you responded with what you say when you're proselytizing.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Your entire response didn't really deal with his question. He asked, how a tiny minority sect of Islam could speak for the entire world population of Islam. The closest you came to answering his question was quoting some verses of small parties - not small sub-groups of larger parties.
I think the problems started at this statement I've quoted. He asked you how Ahamadiyya can speak for the entire Islam and you responded with what you say when you're proselytizing.
Peace be on you.
1-Perhaps you does not know....my good friend whom I answered, places a 'like' on many anti-ahmadiyya posts, so I kept it in mind.

2-If what you said is right, then my humble answer:

----We try to prove by our worldwide practice, what the true-original Islam was and is.

----Surely we are not talking on behalf of all current-Muslims. We make it clear.

----Once, in Israel, a school teacher who brought children to visit Ahmadiyya Mosque, was heard saying to children if they want to see true Muslims, these are the ones.

Good wishes.

Tumah

Veteran Member
Peace be on you.
1-Perhaps you does not know....my good friend whom I answered, places a 'like' on many anti-ahmadiyya posts, so I kept it in mind.
Because he likes your post, you didn't answer his question?

----We try to prove by our worldwide practice, what the true-original Islam was and is.

----Surely we are not talking on behalf of all current-Muslims. We make it clear.

----Once, in Israel, a school teacher who brought children to visit Ahmadiyya Mosque, was heard saying to children if they want to see true Muslims, these are the ones.

Good wishes.
I'm sure schoolteachers in Israel have said a lot of things, so "a school teacher said so" doesn't really indicate much. But regardless of that, the question is not, "is Ahmadiyya really a sect of Islam?" It seems like that's the question you're trying to answer, but that's not what's being asked here.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Peace be on you.

Good wishes.
So, the fact that the Ahmadiyya sect is persecuted all over the world by other dominant Muslim sects is made clear? Or is this fact even touched on?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Peace be on you.
Yes, true for many English readers.
Better resources:
Early Sources of Sīrat & Islāmic History
Page 3 @ https://www.alislam.org/holyprophet/Seal-of-Prophets-Vol-1.pdf

A lot of work is needed.
Actually Dawud, the only reason I chose to comment on this is because I think the effort is in reality about disinformation. It is being done by a tiny group of Muslims who do not speak, with any authority, for the Umma at large and are giving a completely false view of Islam because the vast majority, the overwhelming majority, of Muslims disagree with the assertions of the Ahmadiyya sect.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Maybe we should take this discussion to some other area? We are no longer talking about the event itself, after all.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Personally, I don't think it is very reasonable to doubt that there are well-meaning, peaceful and wise people in pretty much all sects of Islam and all countries with significant Muslim populations.

And if my understanding of virtues as typically taught in Islam is even halfway informed, even random Muslims are far more likely to value hospitality and gratitude towards host countries to a noticeable extent.

How and whether it should lead one to conclude what qualifies as true Islam and what does not is a difficult and IMO fairly unrelated matter.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Actually Dawud, the only reason I chose to comment on this is because I think the effort is in reality about disinformation. It is being done by a tiny group of Muslims who do not speak, with any authority, for the Umma at large and are giving a completely false view of Islam because the vast majority, the overwhelming majority, of Muslims disagree with the assertions of the Ahmadiyya sect.
Peace be on you.
1=Thanks for choosing to give comments.
2=It is a common thing that large groups can adopt such teachings which are never part of original and nascent teaching of that particular religion. Two examples:
a---Jesus (as) came in Moses (as) dispensation. Moses was servant of One-God. We believe Jesus too was servant of One God but latter people brought in Trinity......Now a large majority believes so.

b---A large majority of Muslims was waiting for latter days' reformer Jesus, coming from heavens till the beginning of 1400 Islamic year [now 1437 AH], but when he did not come as they wished, some began to say, actually no such person was to come, others still wait for two persons to come; Esa and a Mahdi, there are news that Esa will break all Crosses, Kill swines etc and Mahdi will kill many Foes of Islam.

These both are great examples that how a large body of religious people can adopt wrong ideas about a certain prophecy. Why it happened, simple reasons:

i--In the case of Christians, Unity of God turned into Trinity due to Mr. Paul and misunderstandings about word 'son'.
"What St. Paul changed was only the names of the pagan gods and replaced them with Jesus, God the Father and the Holy Ghost. It was not him in fact who invented the myth of Trinity and introduced it to the pagan world in the name of Christianity, on the contrary he borrowed the myth of the Trinity from pagan mythology and bonded it to Christianity."
Ref:https://alislam.org/library/books/christianity_facts_to_fiction/chapter_7.html#pgfId-1006208

ii-In the case of Muslims:
(a)when a flux of peoples entered in Islam, they brought with them the idea of physical coming of Jesus again....
(b)Then there were saying-added in the medieval period of Islam, they were to please certain dynasties that Mahdi was to come in their lineage. There were added news about wars and killings....Based on these, current atrocities go on in Middle East along with other factors.........and much.........So this this the second wide-spread misunderstanding prevailing around......World is already in near inferno. If such fighter Mahdi comes, what one expects.....God-forbidden.

Infact, the promised one has come with two titles, and peace motive.

===============================================================

When you see all this and see Ahmadis talking against both these positions [i and ii above ] and trying to correct the things with arguments and quotations from original nascent religions, you feel Ahmadis are spreading disinformation. (amazing)

Ahmadis quote and get light form early Islam brought by Prophet of Islam (pbuh) and they are peaceful in creed and practice....It makes you feel Ahmadis are spreading disinformation because for some reasons you have taken the position that Islam was barbaric and militant. Ahmadis say no, based on Islamic references. Thus according to you, Ahmadis have no authority. (amazing again)

Please note, from where people are coming into Ahmadiyya Community; mostly from Muslims and Christians. Once they discuss and understand reality, they join.

Your honor said 'the overwhelming majority, of Muslims disagree with the assertions of the Ahmadiyya sect'
May I ask How do you know?
Did you telephone each of that overwhelming people?.....
Why do you not see this overwhelming majority is being also entroubled by a small bunch of so-called clergies who has nothing for world except to spread mayhem...
Do state Media in these so-called over whelming majority places, give Ahmadis access so that general public listen to Ahmadis--view? ....
Did you ever raise voice against this?

Instead you are very quick to repeatedly pass various harmful verdicts against Ahmadis!!!

Surely Ahmadis do not speak for that current-Ummah which is being toyed in the hands of dangerous-to-humanity clergies.

But Ahmadis have all God-given authority [based on solid quotations and references from original religion] to speak for True Islam and True teaching of Prophet of Islam (pbuh) regardless anyone likes or not.....Let them work, it does not cost you any thing, it will bring peace for you.

Thanks.

==============================================================

A useful link show there are people who appreciate efforts of Ahmadiyya-Muslims:

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
The Journey Continues by the grace of Allah the Exalted

'They seem to be about love,': Mobile Muslims set up in Sask.
Mobile exhibition in Regina on Tuesday, then on to Moose Jaw and Saskatoon

The travelling display is a campaign by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama'at to dispel misconceptions about true Islam.
Details @
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/mobile-muslims-arrive-sask-stop-islamophobia-1.3712885

=====

Muslims go on cross-country tour to thank Canadians, dispel myths
Hashtag #MobileMuslims lets others follow the exhibition across Canada on Twitter

mobile-muslim.png

James Sinclair, right, converted to Islam two years ago and now works as a spokesperson for the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. (Antoni Nerestant/CBC)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/mobile-muslims-canada-1.3693256

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
I think it important to note that only a mere 15% of all Muslims support or engage
in terrorism!
Please 15% is a small percentage of the 2.1 BILLION Muslims.
??????????????
What is 15% of 2.1 Billion?:shrug:
Only 15% of 2.1 billion Muslims advocate or engage in violence towards
non Muslims.
15 % of 2.1 BILLION is how many?:shrug:

Shedding Blood For Allah: Pew Study Says More Than 350 Million Muslims Support Violent Jihad

Note that the above is only ONE study.
Is the 350 Million Muslims accurate?
Note also this does NOT say 350 million Muslims are active terrorists.
Just support violent jihad and nothing more.
Really?

There needs to be much more of the peaceful side of Islam in the news.
Like this:
Canada: #MobileMuslims crisscrosses Canada with message of peace

Refreshing and comforting news indeed.:D
The VAST majority of Muslims never engage in violence and adhere to the
Religion of Peace faithfully.

Last edited: