• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can you Unravel the Mystery?

2ndpillar

No, 101G found this, Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne." and the term "SET" is old English to sit Down, and one can find this at What is another word for set? | Set Synonyms - WordHippo Thesaurus ..... then press the MORE BUTTON and you will get the answer, SIT DOWN.

and in Hebrew, using the Ancient Hebrew Lexicon of the Bible, set,
Strong's #7896: AHLB#1482-M (V)
ac: Sit co: Buttocks ab: ?: A coming together and sitting to drink. (eng: set - with the exchange of the s and sh; seat; tush - with the reversal of the letters; sheet)
A) Ts% (Ts% ShT) ac: Sit co: Buttocks ab:

understand, KJV is old English, look up words.

101G.

The "fruit of thy body" would refer to the seed of David (Lord). I am not sure what hoop you are trying to get through. The "Lord" sits at the right hand of God (Psalms 110:1-2) until thine enemies are made a footstool for "thy feet". "Thine enemies" remain in power. Your understanding seems to come from pressing some "button".

2ndpillar

there is only one on the throne, and there is no one next to him. and that's the Lord Jesus the Ordinal Last. now in Glorification or Amalgamation of his "OWN" Spirit in Flesh. no hoop to jump through, just truth.

101G.

I am not sure where you are coming from. Psalm 110:1 states; "sit at my right hand". As explained in Ezekiel 37:15-28, the "sanctuary" of the LORD will be "Israel", with David being the king over Israel, residing in the land given to Jacob. I don't know the indoctrination you were subjected to, other than relying on Googe and Word Hippo, so I can't say where you are coming from, or even what you are trying to express.

Last edited:

101G

I am not sure where you are coming from. Psalm 110:1 states; "sit at my right hand".
GINOLJC, to all.
Sit at my right hand is not literal, but in POWER. read up on it .... please.
As explained in Ezekiel 37:15-28, the "sanctuary" of the LORD will be "Israel"
1 Corinthians 6:19 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"
Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" Ephesians 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;" Ephesians 2:21 "In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:"
Ephesians 2:22 "In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit."

did you not read in Revelation, the "sanctuary" of the LORD will be his Church?" Revelation 21:14 "And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb." Revelation 21:15 "And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof."
with David being the king over Israel, residing in the land given to Jacob. I don't know the indoctrination you were subjected to, other than relying on Googe and Word Hippo, so I can't say where you are coming from, or even what you are trying to express.
this is a universal THRONE and all Nations are under his rule. David is not sitting on any throne any-more...... period. Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne."

101G.

2ndpillar

GINOLJC, to all.
Sit at my right hand is not literal, but in POWER. read up on it .... please.

The "Lord" will sit at his right hand, until his enemies have been made into a footstool for his feet, thereupon the "Lord" would reign.(Psalms 110:16). This happens at the day of judgment (Joel 2:31-32 - 3:1-2 ), which is the "day of the LORD", and which is in the future. The guy that reigns the world today, is the "ruler of the world" (John 14:30) who is the "dragon"/"Satan", who rules by way of the beast (kings such as the Roman emperors at the time of the writing of Revelation 13 & 17), who acquire their "authority" by way of the "dragon" (Revelation 13:4). The "woman"/church sat upon the beast, such as the Roman church got her authority by way of the beast.

1 Corinthians 6:19 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"
Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" Ephesians 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;" Ephesians 2:21 "In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:"
Ephesians 2:22 "In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit."

did you not read in Revelation, the "sanctuary" of the LORD will be his Church?" Revelation 21:14 "And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb." Revelation 21:15 "And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof."

You seem to have missed the event whereas Peter's church, the Roman church, claims that Peter, the guy Yeshua called "Satan", and a "stumbling block to me" claims him to be the "stone which I will build my church. The "prophets" (Isaiah 22:15-25), said some guy would be put in charge of the "royal household" and he would fail, and try and make a "place for yourself" in the "rock" (Isaiah 22:16), and that his heir (pope), who would also hold the keys of David, would also "fall", and those hanging on to him would be cut off (Isaiah 22:25). As for quoting the false prophet Paul as a "foundation stone of your church", well Yeshua addresses that in Matthew 7:26, whereas building one's house/church on anything but heeding his message, would be like building on a foundation of "sand", and it will come falling down in due time, as soon as the rains, the wind and floods arrive. The Spirit of God does not make the combined house of Judah and Ephraim his "sanctuary" until after he has "cleansed" them (Ezekiel 37:23-25), given them a heart and spirit (Ezekiel 36:26-27), set David as their king, all in the land given to Jacob. King David does not now rule the surviving nations from Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:16-17), nor has Judah and Ephriam/Israel been reunited (Ezekiel 37:21).

2ndpillar

this is a universal THRONE and all Nations are under his rule. David is not sitting on any throne any-more...... period. Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne."

The "throne" hasn't been set up at this time, nor has "thine enemies" been made a footstool for thy feet (Psalms 110:1-2). And the throne will be set up in Jerusalem, and all the surviving nations will come to Jerusalem each year to "worship" the "king". (Zechariah 14:16-17). You seem to be stumbling along the wide path laid down by the false prophets, which results in "destruction" (Matthew 7:13-15). The "Nations" of today are now under rule of the "ruler of the world" /Satan (John 14:30)

101G

This happens at the day of judgment (Joel 2:31-32 - 3:1-2 ), which is the "day of the LORD", and which is in the future. The guy that reigns the world today, is the "ruler of the world" (John 14:30) who is the "dragon"/"Satan", who rules by way of the beast (kings such as the Roman emperors at the time of the writing of Revelation 13 & 17), who acquire their "authority" by way of the "dragon" (Revelation 13:4). The "woman"/church sat upon the beast, such as the Roman church got her authority by way of the beast.
I can care less about that, is the sitting on the Right Hand literal or not?

101G.

2ndpillar

it's happening right now., even as we speak.

now, a point blank question to you, has the KINGDOM of GOD come already, yes or no?

101G.

The "kingdom" comes with the "crushing" of all the "kingdoms' of Daniel 2, "all at the same time" (Daniel 2:35). The 8 heads of the beast (Revelation 17:11-13) have not all been "crushed all at the same time", and the kingdom starts with the coming of the "son of man" per Matthew 24:29-30, "immediately after the tribulation" (day of the LORD) (Joel 2:31-32), which has not happened as of 4:32 PM on the 16th of February 2023.

2ndpillar

I can care less about that, is the sitting on the Right Hand literal or not?

101G.

Yeshua had to go away so as to send the "Comforter". (John 15:26) He is right now, either lounging in the jacuzzi, preparing dinner, or sitting at the right of the God. I mean, he doesn't send me his schedule.

2ndpillar

it's happening right now., even as we speak.

now, a point blank question to you, has the KINGDOM of GOD come already, yes or no?

Apparently, if it was at hand right now, you could raise the dead, heal those with leprosy, cast out demons, and walk on water (Matthew 10:8). According to Matthew 24:29-30, you are going to have to "first" go through the furnace of fire (Matthew 13:30), which is the "tribulation", Har-Magedon, which is the day of judgment, which is the day of the LORD (Joel 2:31-3-8). Your life may appear as a life of tribulation, but I am pretty sure it can get much worse.

101G

and the kingdom starts with the coming of the "son of man" per Matthew 24:29-30
Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."
how so? Romans 14:17 "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost."

now once more .... "has the Kingdom of God come yet?" .......... (smile).

note: I did not ask if the KINGDOM of Heaven came yet, but the Kingdon of God. now you answer please.

101G.

101G

Yeshua had to go away so as to send the "Comforter". (John 15:26)
(smile), John 15:26 is correct and TRUE, now hear this, John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

so who sent the "Comforter?" one more, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he (the COMFORTER) may abide with you for ever;"

now this, Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

so, who is with us "ALWAYS", meaning, "FOR EVER" ........ put your thinking cap on just for a second, and deduce in scripture knowledge, as to who is with us "ALWAYS", and, "FOR EVER?"

your answer please.

101G.

101G

Apparently, if it was at hand right now, you could raise the dead, heal those with leprosy, cast out demons, and walk on water (Matthew 10:8). According to Matthew 24:29-30, you are going to have to "first" go through the furnace of fire (Matthew 13:30), which is the "tribulation", Har-Magedon, which is the day of judgment, which is the day of the LORD (Joel 2:31-3-8). Your life may appear as a life of tribulation, but I am pretty sure it can get much worse.
is not the dead being raised? just about everyday someone flatline, and is brought back from the dead, even covid 19 has a cure. and demon are cast out daily. and walking on water I do that often when I take a shower. ...... (smile).... LOL, LOL, LOL. Oh Dear.

and I have gone through the furnace of fire, even, every day I come on this site....... :D tested and still standing.

and as for Judging, I was Judge Once, and now that I'm in a binding covenant, I'm Judge no more. YEA! isn't God good? and I'm not subject to the LAW.. 1 Timothy 1:9 "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,"1 Timothy 1:10 "For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;"1 Timothy 1:11 "According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust." BINGO....... :eek: YIKES!

John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." hello! ,,,,,,,,

101G.

2ndpillar

is not the dead being raised? just about everyday someone flatline, and is brought back from the dead, even covid 19 has a cure. and demon are cast out daily. and walking on water I do that often when I take a shower. ...... (smile).... LOL, LOL, LOL. Oh Dear.

and I have gone through the furnace of fire, even, every day I come on this site....... :D tested and still standing.

and as for Judging, I was Judge Once, and now that I'm in a binding covenant, I'm Judge no more. YEA! isn't God good? and I'm not subject to the LAW.. 1 Timothy 1:9 "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,"1 Timothy 1:10 "For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;"1 Timothy 1:11 "According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust." BINGO....... :eek: YIKES!

John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." hello! ,,,,,,,,

101G.

Ah, so you are free of the law, and can commit lawlessness at will (Matthew 13:41-42), with no repercussions? I think you are not seeing your upcoming death and will not be able to escape it (Joel 2:31-32). As for John 8:36, that is with respect to John 8:31-32, whereas you must "abide in my word", and that "truth" shall set you free of the lies of the false prophets, and you won't have to walk down the wide path to "destruction" (Matthew 7:13-15). And covid 19 has no cure. The boosters are only somewhat affective for a couple of months and with an effective rate of around 40%. It is the resulting blood clots caused by the vaccine which will kill you. Sorry to hear you don't enjoy your time on this site. As for your considering yourself "righteous", apparently Malachi 3:15-18 hasn't kicked in, whereas at this time, "the doers of wickedness are built up", and they can't distinguish between righteousness and wickedness. And while the Progressive ex speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, did pay to have the demons cast out of her house, as soon as she walked back in, the demons returned.
MIT analytics expert calls for end to mRNA COVID shots: ‘No other ethical or scientific choice’ - LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

2ndpillar

(smile), John 15:26 is correct and TRUE, now hear this, John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

so who sent the "Comforter?" one more, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he (the COMFORTER) may abide with you for ever;"

now this, Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

so, who is with us "ALWAYS", meaning, "FOR EVER" ........ put your thinking cap on just for a second, and deduce in scripture knowledge, as to who is with us "ALWAYS", and, "FOR EVER?"

your answer please.

101G.

Your Matthew 28:19 is not listed among the oldest versions of Matthew 28. It was added to push the false dogma that there is a Trinity, the false dogma pushed by the "beast with two horns like a lamb", that being Constantine and his 325 AD Council of Nicaea, which is the core dogma of Roman Catholic church and most of her "harlot daughters" (Revelation 17:5). The two "horns like a lamb", being the foundational pillars of the Roman church, the "worthless shepherd" Peter (Zechariah 11:17) and the false prophet Paul. It is the Comforter who will abide with those born of the Word, and who therefore cannot sin (1 John 3:9).

2ndpillar

Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."
how so? Romans 14:17 "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost."

now once more .... "has the Kingdom of God come yet?" .......... (smile).

note: I did not ask if the KINGDOM of Heaven came yet, but the Kingdon of God. now you answer please.

101G.

You are quoting from some unknown guy named Luke, who according to Luke 1:1-3, witness nothing, and was apparently an associate of the false prophet Paul, who was supposedly the one who wrote your Romans 14:17, who according to Romans 7:20, blames the "evil which dwells in me" for his lack of character. I don't know, it seems you are going down a wide and twisted path. If the "kingdom of God is within you", then you would be able to pray to God for the healing of others (James 5:15-16), which I doubt you can do, for that is reserved for the "righteous".

101G

Ah, so you are free of the law, and can commit lawlessness at will
Ignorant replies like this one is what gives Christianity a bad rap. did I said I never or do not sin .... at will? see, you added that.

now school is open. listen and learn. 1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." or as you say,,,, "commit lawlessness at will["

THANK GOD FOR THE NEW COVENANT

now, onw more thing that keeps me from under the LAW, next chapter, 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:" (YOU MIGHT NEED TO READ THAT AGAIN, AND AGAIN.).

101G is glad to be in a "BINDING" Covenant with God. ....... NO LAW.... :rolleyes:

101G.

101G

Your Matthew 28:19 is not listed among the oldest versions of Matthew 28.
an EXCUSE? ...... (smile)
It was added to push the false dogma that there is a Trinity, the false dogma pushed by the "beast with two horns like a lamb", that being Constantine and his 325 AD Council of Nicaea
personal opinion? ...... (smile) ...lol, lol, lol,
that being Constantine and his 325 AD Council of Nicaea, which is the core dogma of Roman Catholic church and most of her "harlot daughters" (Revelation 17:5). The two "horns like a lamb", being the foundational pillars of the Roman church, the "worthless shepherd" Peter (Zechariah 11:17) and the false prophet Paul. It is the Comforter who will abide with those born of the Word, and who therefore cannot sin (1 John 3:9).
and? if so, why even bring it up?

it's always an EXCUSE, maybe it's the READER, and not the scriptures.

101G.

101G

You are quoting from some unknown guy named Luke,
so, who is 2ndpillar?. see, just another excuse.
who according to Luke 1:1-3, witness nothing, and was apparently an associate of the false prophet Paul, who was supposedly the one who wrote your Romans 14:17, who according to Romans 7:20, blames the "evil which dwells in me" for his lack of character. I don't know, it seems you are going down a wide and twisted path. If the "kingdom of God is within you", then you would be able to pray to God for the healing of others (James 5:15-16), which I doubt you can do, for that is reserved for the "righteous".
so, you still don't KNOW if the Kingdom has come.... lol, liol, lol, Oh Dear.

see ya, and don't want to be ya..
good day to U.

101G,