• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can you fake literally reading someone's mind?

PureX

Veteran Member
Can you fake literally reading someone's mind?:)
Only to an extent. There have been plenty of folks that have learned how to do it. They aren't really "reading" anyone's thoughts, of course. They are just adept at planting thoughts and manipulating interpretations to make it appear as though they are reading someone else's thoughts.

Truth in love

As a therapist I’ve gotten pretty good at putting 2 and 2 together.

Often in under 5 min I have a good idea of what is going on with a person. I don’t have every detail, but often can guess correctly a lot of it.

I use my powers for good, but it is quite possible for someone to use such observations in bad ways.
Mentalist, poker players etc have all been making a living off of careful observations that can look like mind reading from the outside.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science began studying psychics in laboratories. Gained all the evidence already. In presence the life mind body biological human.

Trained spies as psychics so says all occult secrets are revealed.

A psychic can read relayed advice aware about family murdered. Proven also.

So psychics know human life gets recorded imaged and voice recorded constantly. Advice a record.

Science knew too so contacted that term by their machines. So prove the human mind thinker designer changed bio life mind himself. As earth isn't his scientific thoughts as a human.

Earth doesn't relate to life as his machine.

Scientists already knew the study was biological yet recording heavenly. So then pretended it was Gods own consciousness to have it for new machine resource contacts.

Why they put a huge amount of money into the studies including NDE etc.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

I don't think its possible, stage acts are very good at observing body language and taking prompts from a persons speach.
Clairvoyant, so often proved fakery.
Even the US military have had several well funded projects on the subject, all dropped as failures.

Veyl

I don't think its possible, stage acts are very good at observing body language and taking prompts from a persons speach.
Clairvoyant, so often proved fakery.
Even the US military have had several well funded projects on the subject, all dropped as failures.
I believe you're talking about when the CIA wanted to reassign personnel from the project and shut down the program before coming up with a reason for why they had shut it down after the fact.

Anyway, as for mentalism, there are plenty of ways to simulate reading someone's mind. The level of apparent accuracy is pretty dependent on the situation, however.