• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can women be men's right's activists?

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
I have always had a healthy respect for men, and want to advocate for their rights.
Sure. And you as a woman advocating for men's rights will probably actually help things quite a lot; a lot of men's rights activists are demonized as being chauvinists, misogynists, patriarchalists, or, as our ever-so-lovely Antifa friends keep saying, "fascist MRA".

Both sexes need to watch each other's back and make sure we're all being treated fairly and with respect. We quite literally can't live without each other.

HonestJoe

I have always had a healthy respect for men, and want to advocate for their rights.
If you feel the need to beg our permission, is there anything to advocate for? ;)

You’re free to advocate whatever you like and it shouldn’t make any difference whether you’re male or female. The question of whether you should depends on what exactly you mean by advocating for men’s rights. I’ve personally never encountered anything presented as a men’s rights issue that isn’t really a human rights issue, albeit ones that just happens to impact men more often (though rarely exclusively, certainly in theory).