• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can the vagueness of what this post says be true?

SESMeT

What if ... . what if every single thing that exists, whether real or unreal, is just the exact same thing from a purely different perspective? Sounds really vague and woo-y and meaningless perhaps .... but, in other words, what if perspective is all there is? What if it is absolutely the case that all there is is pure relativity? And, no, I'm not high. Or, at least, not on anything besides Duvel and thought.

Thoughts? Even if what I've said non-negatively and apolitically triggers--as in sets-off-- something else interesting that is entirely irrelevant to what I've said ... I see that as good in and of itself regardless of irrelevance. The purpose of this topic is just to be a catalyst to further ponderings. So go ahead and ponder. I hope this isn't seen as waffle but feel free to see it as such. My intention is to just to say what I personally think is true and to allow others to agree, disagree ... and/or simply differ :)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
What if ... . what if every single thing that exists, whether real or unreal, is just the exact same thing from a purely different perspective? Sounds really vague and woo-y and meaningless perhaps .... but, in other words, what if perspective is all there is? What if it is absolutely the case that all there is is pure relativity? And, no, I'm not high. Or, at least, not on anything besides Duvel and thought.

Thoughts? Even if what I've said non-negatively and apolitically triggers--as in sets-off-- something else interesting that is entirely irrelevant to what I've said ... I see that as good in and of itself regardless of irrelevance. The purpose of this topic is just to be a catalyst to further ponderings. So go ahead and ponder. I hope this isn't seen as waffle but feel free to see it as such. My intention is to just to say what I personally think is true and to allow others to agree, disagree ... and/or simply differ :)
so ….does the tree make a sound when it falls in the forest?
when there is no one there to hear the sound

of course it does

and the sun will rise tomorrow
whether you are here to see it...….or not

but as we step off into the next life
They will be able to see how you think and feel
how you dream

you will be naked

clear enough?

Tambourine

I've always wondered whether any boundaries between things and not-things, time and space, past, present and future, are imposed by the specifics of our perception of reality, and do not exist in and of themselves.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I've always wondered whether any boundaries between things and not-things, time and space, past, present and future, are imposed by the specifics of our perception of reality, and do not exist in and of themselves.
reality will exist....regardless of what you think about it

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What is said, if such and such a body is owned less than the studier, human science self, then what makes it less than self and not a human?

Would then be relative to all ideals of what a body never was, everything else that he thinks about.

So space, cosmos forms, the Earth and the gases....then the body. To say, why that body is not a human. Is what I think the inference is.

Cooky

Veteran Member

I'll do that sometimes. I'll hint around about things that I see, whether or not I actually am even convinced of it myself, and sometimes I'll find that it loops around, and connects to something I am convinced about. Like it's connected, even though it doesn't seem like it. And sometimes, even opposites seem to loop together and connect - which is the best of all. :)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What about, I discuss the sun in space, claim one day it will go cold. I use a reference Void of the Sun and say.....one day space, sucking in a void on the body in a vacuum stops the sun from burning and it will be a dead body, knowing that the body as an energy form would be the dead body itself?

And our atmospheric condition is constantly in its natural state/gas spirits in the vacuum/void is being cooled.

What science in a machine never owned, states of natural, why your scientific technology always owns our going to Hell/Death by your male He will do it known human history.

If you ask why cold radiation mass is held frozen in space from a Sun expulsion, it is because the smaller Sun can no longer use it for a fuel. If your psyche says, but I consider it owned by God but in a non relative circuit...for God is in origin science language the stone body O, as the highest form...O then it is not a loop.

O said was the highest form....your looping never equals its natural form.
8 was that figure.
The New Testament was penned by only eight men (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, James, Peter, Jude, Paul).

Statement said never change the form of GOD O or give it a name ever again.

God was never O MATHS.

MATH versus WET.

Seven Woes on the Teachers of the Law and the Pharisees
13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites!M)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-23932M"> You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.N)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-23932N"> [14] b]' data-fn="#fen-NIV-23933b">[b]

THE SEE, PHI RA SEE....it is already seen, crop circle UFO caused gas burning upper atmospheric fall out....the RA Sun cause, known historically.

15 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert,O)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-23934O"> and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hellP)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-23934P"> as you are.

If you asked an occult science male today about God, a lot of his theories claim God does not exist. Yet science, the history of is based on the presence of God O the stone mass.

So in the Temple of God who owns GOLD first?

Stone fusion does in extreme melt history and also extreme spatial pressure.

Who then took the gold and melted it and put it in their human Temples?

Science of the alchemy did.

Who then decided to act like God and trans mutate in Temple pyramid sciences mass conversion to get gold?

Scientists did.

Who today have taken that state in totality to claiming a gold quark plasma gluon?

And claim no God, when consciousness does not make claims or statements of knowing or knowledge unless informed in their man/male consciousness. As the fact to use information from being informed? For it is true, and also historically true. They self combusted the inner mass of God in historic fusion, and then the inner Carpenter plates became brittle, as the LAST condition, the step beyond form owning holding...and then the cities all fell into the sea. Really did it.

Using high-speed collisions between gold atoms, scientists think they have re-created one of the most mysterious forms of matter in the universe — quark-gluon plasma. This form of matter was present during the first microsecond of the Big Bang and may still exist at the cores of dense, distant stars.
Quark-Gluon Plasma Created - Universe Today
th

www.universetoday.com/10783/quark-gluon-plasma-…
And no God?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well, everything you see is just a different arrangement of less than 100 elements. There are just four fundamental forces. Matter and energy have been shown to be equivalent, and past, present and future aren't clearly differentiated, either.

As far as perception, it's all in your head, and varies widely.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
universe.jpg
C 100 years is a bio life span who interactively records a x mass of self bio life form a memory of cellular replacement existence and growth/change in natural light as conscious bio expression relative to self only.

Variables of force and form exists in natural observation, why THE SEE says what you see is exactly how it exists. So you cannot argue...yet you do.

Father said to me about you his sacrificed conscious mind......you state the gold quark plasma gluon as the highest male awareness. So everyone else asks, so what occurs after what your ego imposes is the highest state of held fusion of God the planet as a particle?

Satan he would say...………..to put a hole not into a metallic solid core, but do it elsewhere, so that God the stone body would collapse into that hole and then fall as Satan had -------------straight line dispersion of "God" holding onto those particles but be scattered in space with a small gas body. Equated to the conditions of what he says is simplified small information reasoning.

Yet he was talking about the O God planet the whole time....relative to a black hole, mass and force and power of a spatial vacuum to open God into a weakened hole hoping that the spatial mass force would suck so hard on the body of God that it would fall out as a God angel _____________into satanic spatial deep pit hole theme.

His cosmological model about God, becoming Satan to the extent of the alienism, no gases. What the alien impression says to him....no spirit gases.

Father said line thinking is cloud relative.

Lying in science means he owns one objective yet the information is not relative to what he wants as the equals answer. What he ignores as fact. If you asked what is beyond the quark, for the outcome inference is always one step beyond.

Stephen Hawking in cosmological thinking proves he was aware that our brother was comparing out of space themes to inside of our gas mass, which is natural first.

The Anointed

so ….does the tree make a sound when it falls in the forest?
when there is no one there to hear the sound

of course it does

and the sun will rise tomorrow
whether you are here to see it...….or not

but as we step off into the next life
They will be able to see how you think and feel
how you dream

you will be naked

clear enough?

Does the tree make a sound when it falls in the forest? when there is no created ear or nerve ends for those silent shock waves to hit and be converted to electric impulses and sent to the brain of those life-forms that are present, where they are interpreted as sound.

Of course there is no sound, for sound is a secondary creation of the created ear, or nerve ends.

Jedster

Good point.
I am wondering if there is any difference between Monism & Brahman.

Maybe some Hindus will comment @Valjean @Aupmanyav @Vinayaka

Last edited:

PureX

Veteran Member
Logically, 'relativity' can't happen without something to be relative to, and by. There has ti be a medium within which the object, and the observer relate.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
What if .. what if every single thing that exists, whether real or unreal, is just the exact same thing from a purely different perspective? Sounds really vague and woo-y and meaningless perhaps .... but, in other words, what if perspective is all there is? What if it is absolutely the case that all there is is pure relativity? And, no, I'm not high. Or, at least, not on anything besides Duvel and thought.
I do not think this is vague or woo-y in any way. This is a question of science which has not been answered till now. Zero Point Energy or Multiverse, string theories may have relevance to it. It will perhaps be a few generations before this question is solved.

Kapalika

Premium Member
What if ... . what if every single thing that exists, whether real or unreal, is just the exact same thing from a purely different perspective?

Same exact thing as what? I mean, on some level, everything is made of the same constiuent parts.

I have trouble understanding this, just in how it is phrased, as a statement of monism or nondualism, I guess.

It might be more exact to say that there is nothing that exists that is truly independent of all other things in the Universe, and that the boundary between one thing and another is ultimately arbitrary, that ontological categories are more of a reflection of how our pattern finding evolved rather than a reflection of reality itself.

That said, I'm struggling to find something that encompasses all of that nondual truth while still being exact, as those two examples only cover part of what I am trying to convey. Everything is everything, in the sense that everything is an expression of of the same essence of existence and principles that spring forth it all. I can't really explain in any precise detail without basically explaining my whole elemental system and apparently I don't have a good article on it on my site. Best I can say is to imagine a point that becomes a line, then those 2 lines keep splitting into more lines like growing sets of sets. The universe is like that, it's all the same "thing" just expressed differently through different facets.

cough more or less emenationism

Well, everything you see is just a different arrangement of less than 100 elements. There are just four fundamental forces. Matter and energy have been shown to be equivalent, and past, present and future aren't clearly differentiated, either.

As far as perception, it's all in your head, and varies widely.

Don't forget leptons, photons, other elementary particles ect in addition (or even in lieu of) to those elements.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Does the tree make a sound when it falls in the forest? when there is no created ear or nerve ends for those silent shock waves to hit and be converted to electric impulses and sent to the brain of those life-forms that are present, where they are interpreted as sound.

Of course there is no sound, for sound is a secondary creation of the created ear, or nerve ends.
As usual, it all depends on definitions and levels of reality.

Depends how you define sound, doesn't it? Is it compression waves in air, or the perception of said waves -- in your brain?

Or does the whole forest collapse into multiple Eigenstates as soon as the observer is gone?
This would be the objective, quantum reality of the situation.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Don't forget leptons, photons, other elementary particles ect in addition (or even in lieu of) to those elements.
And even these may be just tiny, vibrating strings or loops, emanating from an undifferentiated, underlying brane (Brahman?). ;)