• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can the Messiah be Proven by Exegesis?

Jeremiah Ames

Understandably the world hasn't noticed some of the basics, like the Gospels are an IQ-Morality test; where the Synoptic Gospels are a series of patterns with a testimony to examine, and then the Gospel of John is deliberately made up to test people's discernment.

Now since most have already failed in this world, and thus it isn't exactly fair to condemn ignorant people for not understanding the texts properly...

Is it possible the Messiah by the knowledge given by God, can prove that the mechanisms, and understanding are legitimate based on the equations in the texts or do we just have to remove all the religious, whilst keeping the Godly?

To be clear to all, this is literally Messianic prophecy, and religious forums could be a platform for world peace, if we rectify some of the comprehension issues; otherwise as prophesied WW3 is soon, and everyone won't survive.

In my opinion. :innocent:

I believe the answer to your question is: yes

However, the Word of God is spiritual knowledge. One cannot prove anything (on the other hand, one can prove anything one wants) when reading a spiritual text with earthly eyes.

A Vestigial Mote

Lets take it back a bit older for kicks; when Yeshua cites Isaiah the 'worm does not burn' (Mark 9:48, Isaiah 66:24), that is a quantum physics strand, which is the level a soul exists at...
I don't believe your claim to this. A simple Google search (we're on the internet, as you pointed out, remember?) for scholarly interpretations of the meaning of this passage reveals that there is not another source that agrees with your assessment - the passage has absolutely nothing to do with quantum anything. You're stretching so far here it is borderline insane:
Mark 9:48 does not mean that there are literal worms in hell or that there are worms that live forever; rather, Jesus is teaching the fact of unending suffering in hell—the “worm” never stops causing torment. Notice that the worm is personal. Both Isaiah 66:24 and Mark 9:48 use the word their to identify the worm’s owner. The sources of torment are attached each to its own host.

Also, a search for the exact phrase "quantum physics strand" reveals that this isn't even a term being used in science. In other words, I would never even consider buying this bridge from you, and you should probably stop before someone actually does.

The 10 commandments are dimensional quantum physics (Jacob's Ladder) simplified into religious laws; yet the matrix that exists within their deeper meanings still shows.
This claim is so bad there isn't even much reason to try and break it down, honestly. What "quantum" properties do you think each of the 10 commandments represents? If I brought your ideas to the attention of a quantum physicist, what do you think any given one of them would say? As an example - what the hell do fathers and mothers represent at the quantum level? What can you possibly be talking about here?

Adam means soil/red i.e matter, and Eve (Chavah) means the feminine Breath of Life...

So quantum physics was known, people just didn't comprehend what they've been given; like they don't see John and Paul contradict Christ.
Why in the world do you feel that the second statement in the above quote follows from the first? What do distinctions we humans make between male and female have to do with quantum physics? Does quantum physics deal directly with matter and "life"? Again, if I asked a quantum physicist what he felt about your statements, what do you think he/she would say?

It seems you have an eisegetical approach to the texts, where you've not read much of it, you've created ideas built on woolly religious people (added fluff that isn't there)...
I started to read it cover to cover, got through quite a few books, then got wholly bored and picked up somewhere toward the end with Revelation. And since then I have focused mostly on highlights to find out the veracity of the more controversial parts. Like many others, I find all the excuses for the things blatantly present and accounted for in the text wholly lacking. In so many cases, the text says what it says... that you ascribe it something it does not say is not my problem. I don't have to accept your wild-*** interpretations. In fact, I don't know anyone who would. Can you point me to any sources of study that agree with your interpretations? Can you point me to even a single individual who agrees with you on the points I have challenged above?

We're on the internet which is accessible by billions of people; if people were aware the Messiah was here, many would come to see if it made sense...

It literally then takes people being realistic
Are you quite sure you're being realistic?

That is an illogical standard, there is a possibility most of a religious text could be made up; yet still some of the prophetic material could be legit, the only way we can assess this is exegesis.
So when should we accept "prophetic power?" 10% ability to accurately predict, with only 10% of details matching up? You think that works? You'd probably like that to be the standard - it'd certainly help toward your goal of getting your statements more widely accepted as "prophecy." How about correct hits 25% of the time, with 25% of details matching? Maybe correct hits 25% of the time with 50% details matching? 50% with 50% matching? 75% of the time correct, 100% details matching? What's a logical" standard in your opinion? Or, put another way - how accurate do you think The Bible gets its "prophecy?" Or is it open to interpretation, like everything else inside it apparently is?

A Vestigial Mote

Unfortunately that defeats the title of the thread, exegesis is to logically only have what the text states; not what people want to believe it as, which is then eisegesis.
Okay... so I just had to reply to this... you want to concentrate on "exegesis" (what the text actually states), and yet want to claim that quantum physics is referenced in a statement that "the worm does not burn." That is "eisegesis" of a most extreme presentation.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
for scholarly interpretations of the meaning of this passage reveals that there is not another source that agrees with your assessment
Exegesis requires us to first read the Bible, and then see that in Ezekiel 34, Jeremiah 23, the Messiah comes and has to teach mankind as they're not wise enough to understand the texts.

We can show even your own flawed logic, you've been informed that John, Paul and Simon are false, and most of the world hasn't seen it, and then you go to scholarship. :oops:
the passage has absolutely nothing to do with quantum anything.
It isn't logical telling Christ that the ideas God has informed him of don't add up, as you know more...

We can show that the Fire prophesied in these events melts the very fabric of reality at a quantum level; where mountains will literally melt, and souls that are dense will fall out of reality.
Also, a search for the exact phrase "quantum physics strand" reveals that this isn't even a term being used in science.
As stating already the 10 commandments are quantum physics, since only Christ has the opportunity to educate mankind on this, you're not going to find a full explanation.
What "quantum" properties do you think each of the 10 commandments represents?
1D = Quantum Strand = Ego ("I Am")
2D = Images = Idolatry
3D = Sound = Blaspheming
4D = Linear Time = Meditate
5D = Gravity = Kali = Control dramas
6D = Physical = Maya = Killing life
7D = None-Physical = Consciousness = Adultery
8D = Infinity = Stealing
9D = Chaos = Lies
10D = Matrix = Desires
------------------Oneness-----------------------
11D = Unconditional love = Angels = Farmers
12D = Wisdom = Elders, Ascended masters, Elohim = Shepherds
13D = EL = God
If I brought your ideas to the attention of a quantum physicist, what do you think any given one of them would say?
If it was explained logically, then it is built upon Einsteins dimensions, cross referenced by global religious understanding - only a fool would mock something they don't understand.
As an example - what the hell do fathers and mothers represent at the quantum level?
The Source is like a CPU manifesting reality at a quantum level (father); it gave us a material reality to grow in (mother)...

The commandment says honor mother and father, as the Lord gave us the land.
Can you point me to any sources of study that agree with your interpretations?
We're down near Hell before the end of humanity, what a silly idea to look for others who agree, when the OP proves that most have failed.
I started to read it cover to cover, got through quite a few books, then got wholly bored and picked up somewhere toward the end with Revelation.
Must admit reading some of the history books in the Bible are boring for us as well; yet they're there as references...

The Law, Prophets, Gospels, Psalms, Proverbs, etc are easier, and give us an understanding of what sort of things have been stated.
Are you quite sure you're being realistic?
Based upon all the information acquired it is the most logical hypothesis; if someone can show otherwise, will always question it.
how accurate do you think The Bible gets its "prophecy?"
We don't do probabilities with less than a 82% average, so most of what I'm saying was told to me as a 5 year old child, and I've had to study it to a level I'm at now 41, to be sure that a lot of the data adds up globally.

Your idea of creating a hit average for prophecy is the illogical standard, prophecy can be misinterpreted, and thus first you've got to assess the exegesis; since you're already making averages built on sloppy scholarship, faulty religious people's greedy conclusion, the whole sum of your religious study is off.

Last edited:

JJ50

Most Jews didn't recognise Jesus as their Messiah, the gospels give the impression his family didn't think of him that way either. I suspect he had a charismatic personality, which many people before and since have too. That is probably why the authors of those books used him as the figurehead.

wizanda

Premium Member
Most Jews didn't recognise Jesus as their Messiah
The Jews have been blinded to understanding it by their fake leaders (Zechariah 12:4, Deuteronomy 28:28-29), until the Messiah comes to fix it...

Thus we are not only on about Yeshua's fulfillment of prophecy, yet me as the second coming, and most will die in WW3 as prophesied, if everyone doesn't accept the details, and help us prevent WW3. :(

Since the saints are already elected (Revelation 6:9-11), and most here have failed, it is an opportunity for mankind to save its self, and if not we just keep the enlightened saints.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

JJ50

The Jews have been blinded to understanding it by their fake leaders (Zechariah 12:4, Deuteronomy 28:28-29), until the Messiah comes to fix it...

Thus we are not only on about Yeshua's fulfillment of prophecy, yet me as the second coming, and most will die in WW3 as prophesied, if everyone doesn't accept the details, and help us prevent WW3. :(

Since the saints are already elected (Revelation 6:9-11), and most here have failed, it is an opportunity for mankind to save its self, and if not we just keep the enlightened saints.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

The book of Revelation is a crazy one, I reckon its author was as high as a kite on some substance when he wrote it.

wizanda

Premium Member
The book of Revelation is a crazy one, I reckon its author was as high as a kite on some substance when he wrote it.
It is possible it could be a DMT experience, either from extreme illness, psychedelics or a near death.

pearl

Do you get that in Ezekiel 34, Jeremiah 23, the Messiah can be potentially seen fixing all the religious understandings globally, as the teachers currently are naive?

Do you also get that if people haven't actually noticed, that John, Paul and Simon the stone (petros) were false, they're clearly not qualified to even speak on some of it; regardless if they have a university qualification?

What was the long answer?

Apparently, we have a different concept of exegesis.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
There might be some Judaism mysticism in the book of Revelation,
Revelation 7:4-8

This narrative, what is the correlation to anything 'Christian', or rather Jesus religion? If the author is practicing some form of judaism mysticism, it might make sense, however even though christians justify this with weird arguments, it certainly has nothing to do with a religious context of the overall Jesus character. Very strange.

Last edited:

wizanda

Premium Member
Apparently, we have a different concept of exegesis.
Maybe we do; yet since my name Zanda literally means exegesis (Zand), and it is also the new name of Christ (Sananda), etc...

The thread is to ask is it optional to ignore us, when the other option is to wait for WW3, and the complete destruction of mankind. :(

wizanda

Premium Member
There might be some Judaism mysticism in the book of Revelation,
'Judaism's Mysticism' is often upside down; like they've literally been set the opposite way as prophesied (Deuteronomy 31:24-29).

Like why do you think 12,000 x 12 = 144,000 is symbolism?

The New Jerusalem in the end of Revelation is the width of a man, and fits exactly that amount (Revelation 21:17).

jfietsam

You'll be able to prove the messiah is who he claims to be as easy as you can prove God exists meaning you won't be able to. Read the prophecies, no one will ever believe him until the land lays barren and desolate...

wizanda

Premium Member
Read the prophecies, no one will ever believe him until the land lays barren and desolate...
This happens as people don't listen when asked to listen to the Messiah, having come to explain the case people ignore it; thus the destruction comes in an instant, and then the Messiah is left after with those who did listen.
You'll be able to prove the messiah is who he claims to be as easy as you can prove God exists meaning you won't be able to.
True that everyone will know in that day; yet currently most are not worthy in this current time, and thus questioning if people would like to know where they've not exegeted their texts properly, and why they've failed.