• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can technology make a big mac less expensive?

lunamoth

Will to love
I think world would be better off without Big Macs, but that does not mean I have not had my share! :D

I like the idea of a touch-pad ordering instead of shouting over traffic into the microphone, but it probably would slow things down because most people will be slower entering their orders themselves that way and will still make mistakes, rather than just speaking and having an employee make sure the right keys get pushed.

I'm OK with just swiping my card myself at the touchpad to pay - I hate handling money right before I eat in my car and that would be faster.

Robots filling orders would also probably be faster and cleaner. But, we will need to start hiring people in other places or radically changing the structure of our job market to create opportunities for people trying to get a start in employment.