• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can someone explain the Trinity please...

hayman

There is only One God and He is the Father. Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Son.

Why not just come to flesh as Yahweh? We're talking god after all, it is capable of doing that, no?

Seem really silly.

cataway

Exodus 33:20
“You are not able to see my face, because no man may see me and yet live.”

to see God would mean death. no man ever died looking at Jesus, =Jesus is not God.

moorea944

So what is the Godhead then? Most people think it is God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit. That is not even in the bible. Again, made up beliefs.

1 Corin 11 explains the Godhead. And it's easy to understand. But, it goes against most faiths because of the trinity.
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God."
That is the true Godhead.

Yes

Oh how I love the Word of God!
the 3 you speak of ,are they equal ? or is one greater ?
When God was here as a Man, He was a Man, and there are limitations on being a Man. God the Father in heaven is greater than a Man..
God exalted Jesus to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name.
The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, and is the Spirit of Jesus.

Servant_of_the_One1

Some christian explained to me Trinity as in Pizza sliced in 3parts. He said each part is different yet they are part of pizza.
I asked him: but Jesus pbuh said God is greater than Him. So which pizza part is greater?

Unfortunately he couldnt answer that.

Can any christian answer why the three pizza parts are equal, but in the christian trinity God is greater than Jesus??

Yes

ah , when that part of god was here on earth what part of god was in heaven ?
The Bible says that God is INVISIBLE and lives in UNAPPROACHABLE light.

The scriptures also say that Jesus is the first born over all creation, and in, by, for, and through whom all things were created.

Jesus is God made visible, not just when he was on earth, but even before he came to earth when he was in heaven.

If you do not recognize what I say as scripture, just as for the scripture references and I will give them.

Yes

Some christian explained to me Trinity as in Pizza sliced in 3parts. He said each part is different yet they are part of pizza.
I asked him: but Jesus pbuh said God is greater than Him. So which pizza part is greater?

Unfortunately he couldnt answer that.

Can any christian answer why the three pizza parts are equal, but in the christian trinity God is greater than Jesus??
The trinity doctrine is a false doctrine.
The trinity doctrine is right when it says that there are three, but they err when they say the three are separate and different.
They are not separate and different, they are One. One means the same.

There is a God the Father who is INVISIBLE...Jesus is God made visible. No one can see or hear God except by Jesus. Jesus is the body and voice of God.

cataway

The Bible says that God is INVISIBLE and lives in UNAPPROACHABLE light.

The scriptures also say that Jesus is the first born over all creation, and in, by, for, and through whom all things were created.

Jesus is God made visible, not just when he was on earth, but even before he came to earth when he was in heaven.

If you do not recognize what I say as scripture, just as for the scripture references and I will give them.
you seam to be answering a different question . when that part of god , Jesus was here on earth what part of god was in heaven ?

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Careful research and reading with an open mind should show that the trinity,
the concept of one 'god" being really 3 gods in 1, pagan in origin.
The early Holy Roman Catholic Church embraced the idea that Catholics
could replace pagan concepts to convert pagans to the Catholic religion.
The R.C.C. merged pagan idols & concepts with "christian" idols and concepts, such as the cross, the egg and rabbit, (Easter) symbols of pagan fertility rituals, and many, many, more pagan images,( holloween is simply devil worship)
with "christian" images and ideas to convert pagans. This method of merging
paganism with christianity ( the R.C.C.) also avoided creating a void in pagan worship, replacing pagan worship with R.C.C. christianity.
Converting pagan peoples enabled the R.C.C. to gain more Catholics and increased
funding by taxing by means of "tithing" = mone = power for the R.C.C.
See:

Syncretism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes

you seam to be answering a different question . when that part of god , Jesus was here on earth what part of god was in heaven ?
Why cannot you believe that an Almighty God can come to earth as a Man if He wanted?

Yes

Careful research and reading with an open mind should show that the trinity,
the concept of one 'god" being really 3 gods in 1, pagan in origin.
The early Holy Roman Catholic Church embraced the idea that Catholics
could replace pagan concepts to convert pagans to the Catholic religion.
The R.C.C. merged pagan idols & concepts with "christian" idols and concepts, such as the cross, the egg and rabbit, (Easter) symbols of pagan fertility rituals, and many, many, more pagan images,( holloween is simply devil worship)
with "christian" images and ideas to convert pagans. This method of merging
paganism with christianity ( the R.C.C.) also avoided creating a void in pagan worship, replacing pagan worship with R.C.C. christianity.
Converting pagan peoples enabled the R.C.C. to gain more Catholics and increased
funding by taxing by means of "tithing" = mone = power for the R.C.C.
See:

Syncretism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Do you doubt that there are three?

jeager106

Premium Member
Why cannot you believe that an Almighty God can come to earth as a Man if He wanted?

He could if he wanted to deny everything in scripture that explains who God and Jesus
is. Logic. Read, study, learn.

Servant_of_the_One1

Bible says no one can see God. And now you tell me hundreds of people saw God which you claim was jesus(pbuh)?

1. (Exodus 33:20)--“But He [God] said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
  1. (John 5:37)--“"And the Father who sent Me, He has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His form.

Yes

He could if he wanted to deny everything in scripture that explains who God and Jesus
is. Logic. Read, study, learn.
Why didn't you answer my question?
You keep going against the truth that there are three.
There is the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Are you going to stop denying there are three?

Yes

Bible says no one can see God. And now you tell me hundreds of people saw God which you claim was jesus(pbuh)?
That is right.
  1. (Exodus 33:20)--“But He [God] said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
  1. (John 5:37)--“"And the Father who sent Me, He has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His form.
When we see Jesus, we see the Father.

See John 8:19; 14:7, 9; Hebrews 1:3; and, Colossians 1:15.

John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

jeager106

Premium Member
Why didn't you answer my question?
You keep going against the truth that there are three.
There is the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Are you going to stop denying there are three?

'Scuse me please, but who are you the demand anything of me?
Kinda egocentric ain't it?
O.K. I'll try.
I am a person.
I have an electric tool.
I can't see the electricity
but can see the effect of the electricity thru the tool.
Get it?