• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can someone explain the Trinity please...

Yes

Oh how I love the Word of God!
and were does it say that in the bible please
I do have where it says it in the Bible. I am so glad you asked.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Yes

and were does it say that in the bible please
John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

cataway

you said
''Some things are only revealed to those whom Jesus chooses to reveal.
Too bad that you do not see.''
you have told us that you have a personal revelation from Jesus ,and now your saying read the scriptures to get it ? really?

Yes

you said
''Some things are only revealed to those whom Jesus chooses to reveal.
Too bad that you do not see.''
you have told us that you have a personal revelation from Jesus ,and now your saying read the scriptures to get it ? really?
I tell you God's Truth, but you do not believe it. You have to look to what Jesus says and obey, and then you will have Jesus revealed to you.
Why is that so hard for you to understand?

cataway

I will assure you I know and understand . what I'm tiring to ascertain is , what is your thinking . are you saying you getting a personal revelation above and beyond the writhen word of God .

Yes

I will assure you I know and understand . what I'm tiring to ascertain is , what is your thinking . are you saying you getting a personal revelation above and beyond the writhen word of God .
Not above and beyond what is written. Jesus reveals himself to those who get his teaching, the teachings which are in the New Testament.

God reveals Truth to us after we obey.
See Psalm 119:100; Proverbs 3:32; Proverbs 3:5-6; John 14:21; Philippians 4:9; Luke 11:28; John 7:17; John 8:30-32; John 13:17.

Yes

one truth from the scriptures is Jesus is the first born son of God come in the flesh
Do you believe you have the Holy Spirit? Do you have God living inside you? Do you have Jesus Christ himself living inside you? Answer the questions, please

Yes

It sounds more like modalism, which is a heresy to trinitarians. They believe that all three are separate people, yet mysteriously one godhead.
It is the trinitarians who believe that there are three and the three are separate.
Modalism is false too The modalists believe that there are three, but the three do not exist at the same time.

gsa

It is the trinitarians who believe that there are three and the three are separate.
Modalism is false too The modalists believe that there are three, but the three do not exist at the same time.

I was describing Trinitarian belief, not modalism. But what is your unique, heterodox belief?

Yes

I said your belief sounded like it but you disagree so what is the disagreement and what is your belief?
As I said, modalists believe there are three, but they believe the three do not exist at the same time.