• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can someone answer this?

Baroodi

What would you say is a good way to end this way of behaving? :)

My God ! This is a megabig question. Divine religions supposed to lead people towards peace. Unfortunately the the religions were falsified and distorted or misinterpreted. Not all people are going to believe in a God or in one god. Humanity needs a commonweal Pact to set guidelines for mutual coexistance under the auspice of impartial pioneers. The UN was supposed to play such a role but superpowers police the world under biased judgments and greedy interests. I Thing no peace is expected before the advent of the Messiah peace be uppon him.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
My God ! This is a megabig question. Divine religions supposed to lead people towards peace. Unfortunately the the religions were falsified and distorted or misinterpreted. Not all people are going to believe in a God or in one god. Humanity needs a commonweal Pact to set guidelines for mutual coexistance under the auspice of impartial pioneers. The UN was supposed to play such a role but superpowers police the world under biased judgments and greedy interests. I Thing no peace is expected before the advent of the Messiah peace be uppon him.
Yes my question was maybe a big one, But i do think we human beings must be able to live together without getting in to fights or wars because we see spirituality differently. Also it is important to not hate someone we have never met, example is when someone from America really show hate toward muslims in example middle east, Yes i can understand that people dislike war and how a minority of the muslim world act toward others. But why hate?

RESOLUTION

9/11 was one of the worsed terror acts that has happend since second world war, and yes ofcourse an act like that will make people fear terrorists. But if i remember correctly less then an hour after the crash, they was sure it was Bin laden??? How is that even possible? in other cases it takes long time to deside who was behind.

I do not know who was guilty of acting out that act. So i have no need to put a blame on anyone, that is not up to me to deside.

Do you know why they knew who it was? Most terrorist groups have code names they use when claiming the responsibility for attack. The terrorist in this case were known. Do you have any knowledge about the way agencies keep information and deal with terrorists? Who are you and what would it matter if you did put blame on anyone?
Ignorance is not an excuse to stick your head in the sand. You should try finding out how they knew. It is not difficult.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Do you know why they knew who it was? Most terrorist groups have code names they use when claiming the responsibility for attack. The terrorist in this case were known. Do you have any knowledge about the way agencies keep information and deal with terrorists? Who are you and what would it matter if you did put blame on anyone?
Ignorance is not an excuse to stick your head in the sand. You should try finding out how they knew. It is not difficult.
First of all, It happen in 2001, now we are in 2019, so i kind of not linger in the past about what happend that time. But the years after 2001 i did try to find some clue, and one thing i did wonder about was, why did the military have an exercise that simulated an attack on th towers at that moment, but all the aircraft was sendt futher away around the moment of the attack? so they actually could not interfere with the two planes? or was it something else that hit the towers?
As i said before, i do not have the answer to who did it, and i will not put the blame on anyone.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
A Gods mind is totally silent, and we human beings should not try to behave like a God,
cannot agree to this point...^

God is quoted.....I AM!

and then there's that episode with Moses
Jesus
Muhammad?

and several others

and a son of God should behave as something less than Our Father....?????

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
cannot agree to this point...^

God is quoted.....I AM!

and then there's that episode with Moses
Jesus
Muhammad?

and several others

and a son of God should behave as something less than Our Father....?????
You look at it from a christian viewpoint in your answer, and that is ofcourse good, personally i see it from a dharmic (buddhist) view point. and then there is no (I AM) as in a self. so yes we do disagree on this, but that is ok :)

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
True. I should have used the lower case 'm'.

Dictionary.com
Messiah
[ mi-sahy-uh ]
noun
the promised and expected deliverer of the Jewish people.
Jesus Christ, regarded by Christians as fulfilling this promise and expectation. John 4:25, 26.
(usually lowercase) any expected deliverer.
(usually lowercase) a zealous leader of some cause or project.

(italics) an oratorio (1742) by George Frideric Handel.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You look at it from a christian viewpoint in your answer, and that is ofcourse good, personally i see it from a dharmic (buddhist) view point. and then there is no (I AM) as in a self. so yes we do disagree on this, but that is ok :)
well no....

I realize my viewpoint greatly resembles the dogmatic belief
but no

Someone had to be First
in mind and heart

declaration...I AM!
coincides

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
More then once i have experienced that people express fear or hate toward someone or groups they have not met or experienced them self in life. How can it be that a person show so much hate toward someone who has not harmed this person who show hate?

And some people show hate toward religious groups they have not been harmed by them self?

Hi.......
Imagine a person who hates robbers, rapists and murderers, but who has never actually met or experienced one in life. Hate could be initiated just from a description, surely?

RESOLUTION

First of all, It happen in 2001, now we are in 2019, so i kind of not linger in the past about what happend that time. But the years after 2001 i did try to find some clue, and one thing i did wonder about was, why did the military have an exercise that simulated an attack on th towers at that moment, but all the aircraft was sendt futher away around the moment of the attack? so they actually could not interfere with the two planes? or was it something else that hit the towers?
As i said before, i do not have the answer to who did it, and i will not put the blame on anyone.

You take the time to look for the information you post in your reply...highlighted. Where did you get this information and how relevant was it to the day of the attack.
I would assume most countries including England have drills on what to do, say Buckingham Palace came under attack or a home where the royal head was staying. I see nothing peculiar about this. Also as for something else hitting the towers. Do you think the billions of people watching the second plane hit the towers was imagining what they saw? Two big a deal for it to be anything but what we all saw. Where is blame in this incident? With the people who committed the act and those who put the plan together.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You take the time to look for the information you post in your reply...highlighted. Where did you get this information and how relevant was it to the day of the attack.
I would assume most countries including England have drills on what to do, say Buckingham Palace came under attack or a home where the royal head was staying. I see nothing peculiar about this. Also as for something else hitting the towers. Do you think the billions of people watching the second plane hit the towers was imagining what they saw? Two big a deal for it to be anything but what we all saw. Where is blame in this incident? With the people who committed the act and those who put the plan together.
The info about where the military airplanes have come from air traffic personnel in the towers around New york. and it is written about in books that were published after the attack. There was many investigation into this in the years after 2001.The one i read most from was Jim Marrs`s books about 9/11

Last edited:

RESOLUTION

The info about where the military airplanes have come from air traffic personnel in the towers around New york. and it is written about in books that were published after the attack. There was many investigation into this in the years after 2001.
In this country and many we have what we call an official secrets act which personnel and civilians sign. It would be unwise of any traffice personnel to reveal military action within the area without clearance, If such information can be so easily obtained it makes any air defense impossible.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
In this country and many we have what we call an official secrets act which personnel and civilians sign. It would be unwise of any traffice personnel to reveal military action within the area without clearance, If such information can be so easily obtained it makes any air defense impossible.
Well as I said there have been many investigations into this. Personally, I did not believe the official explanation to it was Bin laden.

sooda

Veteran Member
One of the reason i open the OP is because of the more and more seen hustle toward the muslim people and countries where Islam is rising. There can be said things of those who do wrong deeds but those things happen in many areas of society, but of some reason Muslims are attacked and looked down on just because they have a different religion and world view.
I disagree in many things that happens in those countries when it come to terror and killings, but that is a tiny part of muslims who get radical and extreme. And there is no need to hate every person who seem him/her self as a muslim. Nor is it needed to hate or discriminate other religious people, or those who has no religion they follow.
We just blew up 3 oil tankers in Syria.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
So who do you know that already tried to blow up the buildings?
They found thermite in the steel structure and different explosives that caused the buildings to fall, so even something did hit the towers there was something else that brought them down.
and building 7 did collapse even without being hit by ant debris or plane. When watching videos of the falling towers there is clearly explosives going off within the different floors.

So it look a lot like an inside job and not a attach from far away

RESOLUTION

They found thermite in the steel structure and different explosives that caused the buildings to fall, so even something did hit the towers there was something else that brought them down.
and building 7 did collapse even without being hit by ant debris or plane. When watching videos of the falling towers there is clearly explosives going off within the different floors.

So it look a lot like an inside job and not a attach from far away

Structural engineers said the building was built so that the steel supports through the building would defy high intense heat if there was a fire. I am sure that they were not thinking along the lines of
an impact from an Aeroplane carrying full fuel on board. There was a previous attempt on the building where bombs planted in the base of the building but discovered. I have looked once again at footage of collapse no signs of new explosions just the mass of dust as it crumbled at it went down.The building came from top to bottom and appears to have come down self contained.
Given the height and surrounding buildings I m guessing it was built to do just that.