• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can religion reject this science ?

james blunt

No. You only gave a phrase, not a sentence. You said a charge distributed over a volume. That gives a charge density. So what?

I'll start with this and the so what . A mono-pole point charge distributed over a volume of space with a ? measure, will cause the density of the charge to decrease to a point of no negligible existence , popped into and out of existence .

Try to understand this bit first please , can you see the physics involved in this and why the physics agree ?

F<E ?

added - consider that the origin point becomes almost instantaneously empty again .

I can't write hf / volume 1 / volume 2 / volume 3 etc.....
Also hf doesn't define a negative or positive charge .

A / vol = 0 ?

B / vol = 0 ?

alpha+beta.jpg

A / >1 = <A ?

B / >1=<B?

>1 = F<E?

Last edited:

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I'll start with this and the so what . A mono-pole point charge distributed over a volume of space with a ? measure, will cause the density of the charge to decrease to a point of no negligible existence , popped into and out of existence .

No. The charge density will be small. That doens't mean 'negligible existence' and it certainly doesn't mean 'popping into and out of existence'.

Try to understand this bit first please , can you see the physics involved in this and why the physics agree ?

F<E ?

added - consider that the origin point becomes almost instantaneously empty again .

I can't write hf / volume 1 / volume 2 / volume 3 etc.....
Also hf doesn't define a negative or positive charge .

A / vol = 0 ?

B / vol = 0 ?

View attachment 27159

A / >1 = <A ?

B / >1=<B?

>1 = F<E?

None of this makes any sense. Gibberish.

james blunt

No. The charge density will be small. That doens't mean 'negligible existence' and it certainly doesn't mean 'popping into and out of existence'.

No, the charge density and magnitude will decrease to 0 , distributed evenly over an infinite space .

The point charge is so insignificant to the vast space , the charge becomes lost in space .

Only when we converge two opposite pole , point charges , we have a first mass that attracts the pre-existing energy of the prior mentioned process , thus gaining density and heat .

Consider this , two opposite pole point charges can occupy the same point . The laws of physics allows for this interwoven fabric .

Thief

Rogue Theologian
so if A divided by volume equals zero
and
B divided by volume equals zero

then we are talking about nothing

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I'm not sure , you mean like

A / 0 = 0 ?

But that would still be 1 wouldn't it ? Canceling the divide !
it's been a very long time
I was fourteen when the teacher insisted........no
you cannot divide by zero

and if the quantity to be divided was zero in the first place
then you haven't anything to talk about

but hey.....I have said so for years.....
when it comes to creation.....there will not be an equation

james blunt

I hav n
it's been a very long time
I was fourteen when the teacher insisted........no
you cannot divide by zero

and if the quantity to be divided was zero in the first place
then you haven't anything to talk about

but hey.....I have said so for years.....
when it comes to creation.....there will not be an equation

A and B have an identity of 0.5Q and -0.5Q

A + B / t = 1 an identity of 1

They do have magnitude and density represented .

Real coordinate space - Wikipedia

I have no idea why people are saying I can't use the representative provided in the link !

james blunt

-Q / (x1,x2,...,xn)(y1,y2,...,yn)(z1,z2,...,zn) = 0

+Q / (x1,x2,...,xn)(y1,y2,...,yn)(z1,z2,...,zn) = 0

?????????????????

Added -

((-Q) + (+Q) / t )) * ( -Q / (x1,x2,...,xn)(y1,y2,...,yn)(z1,z2,...,zn) / t ) + (*+Q / (x1,x2,...,xn)(y1,y2,...,yn)(z1,z2,...,zn) / t ) = expansion, volume

1E³

Spookiness , the matrix says no 1 .

matrix.jpg

Last edited:

james blunt

God have mercy on my thoughts of hate right now , trying so hard and getting nowhere . It is making me hate the world .

The thought that some people have jobs in science and they haven't my smarts , yet nobody will give me a ''look in'' , not even for a minimum wage job .

Just because I have no formal qualifications and my face doesn't fit . :mad:

added - I must enhance my calm

I , the light , the universe and God , are at one ........

It is much calming when I disconnect myself from human independence and subjectivity .

Everything is a part of me and I am a part of everything !

Day one , I held out my left hand and said ''let there be time '', the time manifested then distributed into space .

Day two , I held out my right hand and said ''let there be time'' , the time manifested then distributed into space .

Day three . I placed my hands together in prayer and said '' let there be time and let time join together'' , time manifested and joined everything together .

Time is aging together ...........we're all aging together , harmony is within ourselves , to flow in time together .

Last edited: