• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can posts be deleted by poster?

shoran

Personally I like to debate against Islam and Christianity, but due to dissension, friction, and an insulting environment with them I want to have the freedom to delete my posts.
Since apparently this is not policy here, I am not interested in remaining a member, and thus ask the admins to DELETE my account now.
Thank you for reading me, and goodnight to all.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Well, you've got a point, but it is logical to have the option to delete one's posts any time, is it not?
I do not my posts archived here or anywhere - I want the right to delete my activity log any time i want.
Is this asking too much, here?
I have never thought of the need to delete any of my online content, so it is a bit unfamiliar to me.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Is this so?

I dont know, i do know the delete option is still available on the tools menu for the first post i made on this thread about 20 hours ago. Checking on a post i made several weeks ago both the delete edit options are not available.

There should be a button to DELETE full post with topic and thread, the whole sxxeitt, why not?

Talk to xenforo, the software developer, link at the bottom of your page and air your concerns

Why would the group have copyrights for MY words?

I understand most sites do, their site, the user choses to post there after readings the TOCs. If the user doesn't like the TOCs they have the choice to butt out

You guys must be crazy, LOL

Speak for yourself

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I dont know, i do know the delete option is still available on the tools menu for the first post i made on this thread about 20 hours ago. Checking on a post i made several weeks ago both the delete edit options are not available.

Talk to xenforo, the software developer, link at the bottom of your page and air your concerns

I understand most sites do, their site, the user choses to post there after readings the TOCs. If the user doesn't like the TOCs they have the choice to butt out

Speak for yourself
He is probably gone by now. And as a moderator pointed out, they do not want people abusing the delete button by insulting people and then deleting those posts. His opposition makes me wonder if that was his plan all along.