• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can people in heaven hear what we are saying?Question for all Jehovah's Witnesses

kjw47

I don't believe the teachers are being false from evil desires. I believe it is just easier for them to interpret scriptures in a way that comforts people.

I believe they do not see everyone going to Heaven since they think there are people going to Hell. I have heard beliefs expressed about eternal life on earth so it is not just a JW thing.

See the first 5 letters of the word-RIGHTeous. God has 0 to do with false teachings and lies. Many places in the nt says one must come to an accurate knowledge.- Phillipians 1:9--Collosians 1:9--1Timothy 2:4-- about 8 other spots as well.
Gods word said some would rather have their ears tickled.

Muffled

Jesus in me
See the first 5 letters of the word-RIGHTeous. God has 0 to do with false teachings and lies. Many places in the nt says one must come to an accurate knowledge.- Phillipians 1:9--Collosians 1:9--1Timothy 2:4-- about 8 other spots as well.
Gods word said some would rather have their ears tickled.

I believe the question is: Does it matter even to God? Some things require accuracy and some don't. Now salvation is not something you want to be wrong about.

kjw47

I believe the question is: Does it matter even to God? Some things require accuracy and some don't. Now salvation is not something you want to be wrong about.

Jesus was clear about that--Those living now to do his Fathers will get to enter his kingdom( be saved) Matt 7:21-- He as well said it would be FEW.