• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can Muslims take women as slaves and then rape them?

sooda

Veteran Member
Yeah, Ayesha, he meant less than 9 years of age. 9 year old girls are OK.

The truth is that Aisha was born before the Call so she would have been 17 to 19 years old. Of course the truth won't matter.. You will continue to post that she was under 9.

sooda

Veteran Member
They have also tortured them, used many as sex slaves, kept their passports and denied them their wages, so that the governments of the third world countries had to intervene. In the brgain, they have induced these people to be terrorists. I wonder, why India has not made stricter rules for employment of their citizen in these countries. Perhaps after the formation of the new government in May 2019.

That sometimes happens when foreign workers overstay their Iqamas ..

Our Indian houseboy supported a family of 9 back in India.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Perhaps over-staying is condoned by the employer to trap the employee in a position which is against law ('we will arrange things for you' but that never gets done). Why not the employers inform the authorities to send such people back home?

sooda

Veteran Member
Perhaps over-staying is condoned by the employer to trap the employee in a position which is against law ('we will arrange things for you' but that never gets done). Why not the employers inform the authorities to send such people back home?

What is wrong with you?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
What is wrong with you?
I do not think there is anything wrong with me. My view is to follow law all the time. Workers, whether they are in Saudi Arabia or in US, should not go beyond what is permitted to them. That way, they would not have problems with law or rings on their ankles. If they intend to stay beyond the permissible time, they should get the sanction of law before their period ends. If they have not been able to do that, they should come back. They are always at liberty to apply for jobs and visas again within the ambit of law. Do you think there is anything wrong with this view?

sooda

Veteran Member
I do not think there is anything wrong with me. My view is to follow law all the time. Workers, whether they are in Saudi Arabia or in US, should not go beyond what is permitted to them. That way, they would not have problems with law or rings on their ankles. If they intend to stay beyond the permissible time, they should get the sanction of law before their period ends. If they have not been able to do that, they should come back. They are always at liberty to apply for jobs and visas again within the ambit of law.

WHO has rings on their ankles in your world?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The truth is that Aisha was born before the Call so she would have been 17 to 19 years old. Of course the truth won't matter.. You will continue to post that she was under 9.
Ah, you mean the prophet (ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi wa-ʿala āli-hi wa-sallam) played with Ayesha and her dolls for 10 years when he could not even wait for the iddat period in case of Safiyyah bint Huyayy?
WHO has rings on their ankles in your world?
Not in my world but in US, some Indians students who were tricked into registering with unrecognized educational institutions or thought they could enter US with this trick. The US law agencies woke up to them.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
"After the defeat of the Banu Qurayza in 627 Safiyya's father, a long-time opponent of Muhammad, was captured and executed by the Muslims. .. In 627 or early in 628, Safiyya married Kenana ibn al-Rabi, treasurer of the Banu Nadir; she was about 17 years old at that time. .. In May 629, the Muslims defeated several Jewish tribes (including the Banu Nadir) at the Battle of Khaybar. .. Safiyya's husband, Kenana ibn al-Rabi, was also killed. .. According to Muhammad al-Bukhari, Muhammad stayed for three days between Khaybar and Medina, where he consummated his marriage to Safiyya."
Safiyya bint Huyayy - Wikipedia

Sure, "Safiyya died in 670 or 672, during the reign of Muawiyah, and was buried in the Jannat al-Baqi graveyard." What are you trying to convey? Was she 60 year old when Mohammad married her?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I do not know why should that be a problem? :)

"Abū ‘Abd Allāh Muḥammad ibn Ismā‘īl ibn Ibrāhīm ibn al-Mughīrah ibn Bardizbah al-Ju‘fī al-Bukhārī (810 - 870), or Bukhārī, commonly referred to as Imam al-Bukhari or Imam Bukhari, was a Persian Islamic scholar who was born in Bukhara (the capital of the Bukhara Region (viloyat) of Uzbekistan). He authored the hadith collection known as Sahih al-Bukhari, regarded by Sunni Muslims as one of the most authentic (sahih) hadith collections. He also wrote other books such as Al-Adab al-Mufrad." - Wikipedia

Audie

Veteran Member
That sometimes happens when foreign workers overstay their Iqamas ..

Our Indian houseboy supported a family of 9 back in India.

International domestic workers are abused in
every country, but the Arab / Islamic countries
are by far the worst.

Our maid in Hong Kong, just for one example,
had a cousin who worked in SA. Letters home
stopped. Months later it finally came back that
she had died of a "heart attack", a girl in her 20s!
Nobody was ever held to account.

There are abuses in HK too but we are a civilized
people and there is a rule of law.

The "only if the domestic breaks the law first"
bit is phony as a three dollar bill.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I do not know why should that be a problem? :)

"Abū ‘Abd Allāh Muḥammad ibn Ismā‘īl ibn Ibrāhīm ibn al-Mughīrah ibn Bardizbah al-Ju‘fī al-Bukhārī (810 - 870), or Bukhārī, commonly referred to as Imam al-Bukhari or Imam Bukhari, was a Persian Islamic scholar who was born in Bukhara (the capital of the Bukhara Region (viloyat) of Uzbekistan). He authored the hadith collection known as Sahih al-Bukhari, regarded by Sunni Muslims as one of the most authentic (sahih) hadith collections. He also wrote other books such as Al-Adab al-Mufrad." - Wikipedia

You're talking to a shia.
That's like quoting catholic doctrines to a protestant.

They don't recognise it.