• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can it be?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
One day I will understand you. But I swear I don't right now.
Science says the gases surrounding Earth was all once cold and clear, just gas mass...and named that state the Immaculate...without sacrifice.

Sacrifice is radiation burning of the gas...to produce light.

Hot radiation forces a gas to burn.

Science knew that the planet O a whole natural evolution once owned cold clear gases...as night time....the Immaculate state.

The Immaculate gas spirit body of God the stone O is created by its Creator, the planet. O one entity stone. Stone is therefore reverenced as HOLY ONE.

Holy One body in spatial womb released....inferred by male to be a sexual act....had immaculate sex with the womb of space. So gases in space evolve and change their owned history....to be volcanic gases. Volcanic gases always remain volcanic gases, as God stone law.

Womb of space cold zero own its evolution/rebirth into cold clear Immaculate gases...the Sun reignited those gases, so males in science said it was a sacrifice of the body of God the creator.

Now male egotism...I am a Creator too...but in science he is not any Creator, he is only an inventor/destroyer....what the occult coercion science status causes you to ignore....why spiritual science teachings were enforced.

As the dark clear Earth stone gases are dark and clear in one natural body....when hot Sun radiation came through it sacrificed the dark clear cold gases and brought forth light as a birth.

Males then claim that the womb body did an act of evil against the O Earth Creator and sacrificed the Immaculate....when it is only scientific relativity about Earth history.

God owning the sacrifice of its owned spirit is therefore HOLY.

But when science tried to copy that history they caused LIFE abomination.

For we owned natural healthy perfect spiritual bodies first...and science abominated us by irradiation fall out.....scientific relativity as a teaching.

Science told science that science is evil and wrong.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Truth is absolutely simple for aye-sayers as well as nay-sayers. :)
I am willing to bet the moral foundation is simple as pie. Other then that it could be a never-ending journey. That's what I'm hoping for.
What do you mean by 'eternal journey'? 'Everlasting life' ? ;)

Etritonakin

Can it be that the answer every spiritual/religioues person seeking, is so simple that it is difficult to realize?
Yes.

James 1:27 King James Version (KJV)
27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Somebody's signature:

"Lord, Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off."

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Truth is absolutely simple for aye-sayers as well as nay-sayers. :)
What do you mean by 'eternal journey'? 'Everlasting life' ? ;)

Yeah sometimes I hope against hope that life is an everlasting ride. Maybe it's mid life crisis or something. I won't hold my breath waiting for it though!:p

Moral complexity ain't for me. I don't know what grey area is. Grey area is sugar coating a vice or something.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
There is no grey area, Osgart. It is simple chemical recycling. However not even a microgram of what constitutes us will be lost. We are none other than Brahman, the substrate of the universe, Star-dust. We are eternal. Only we have to get over our obsession with form. :D

InvestigateTruth

Can it be that the answer every spiritual/religioues person seeking, is so simple that it is difficult to realize?
Yes, absolutely. The truth is so simple and easy to see, so, that all people are well capable of seeing it.
The truth, is like the Sun. It is as clear as the sun in the mid noon sky.
Do you know anything else, more clear, than the mid Day noon sun, so obvious and easy to recognize?
But, our face is not upward toward the sky to see it. Our face is downward, toward the earth and dust, busy with worldly, materialistic things. Thus, we miss it.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
As I said it is simple for theists as well as atheists.

See here, InvestigateTruth does not require any evidence/proof, and believes in existence of an Allah because that is the idea that he has grown with. Compounded with that is the claim of a 19th Century Iranian preacher who knew nothing of science of his days and claimed to be a manifestation of Allah (nearest translation of 'manifestation' - Avatara) and repeated what all had already been said by the prophets / sons / mssengers/ manifestations / mahdis of Abrahamic religions and Zoroastrianism, which he put in his copious writings (which claim Allah's wrath for those who do not believe in his Allah and his own mission, also on LGBTQ, and considers women incapable of holding positions in his religion. As InvestigateTruth says all this is blindingly bright and clear as the mid summer noon sun (like that in Delhi these days).

On the other hand, you have Aupmanyav, who believes in absolute non-existence of any God or Allah; does not believe in prophets / sons / messengers / manifestations / mahdis; does not believe in existence of souls, angels (male or female, Bahaollah claimed that a 'Maid of Heaven' visited him to inform him that Allah has chosen him), ghosts, spirits other than which come in a bottle, heaven, hell, reincarnation, deliverance; does not even believe in creation, birth and death. He also is very clear and established in his belief and does not have even the slightest doubt.

taykair

Does our quest to simplify things (such as the nature of existence) really make these things more simple? I have the feeling that attempting to do so only makes us more simple-minded.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Does our quest to simplify things (such as the nature of existence) really make these things more simple? I have the feeling that attempting to do so only makes us more simple-minded.
The problem is that we often make things to complicated, i know because i used to do it all the time. But in search of spiritual truth it's about seeing the most pure truth, and not make it complicated

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member

Hi Amanaki. This quote comes to mind when I read your post.

“Knowledge is a single point, but the ignorant have multiplied it.

The Seven Valleys, The Four Valleys
Bahá’u’lláh

taykair

The problem is that we often make things to complicated, i know because i used to do it all the time. But in search of spiritual truth it's about seeing the most pure truth, and not make it complicated

It's very true that we tend to over-complicate things. (No argument from me about that.) It's just that (and I'm sure we agree on this) there are some things that are, in themselves, complex -- and only a complicated explanation will do in unraveling their mystery.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
It's very true that we tend to over-complicate things. (No argument from me about that.) It's just that (and I'm sure we agree on this) there are some things that are, in themselves, complex -- and only a complicated explanation will do in unraveling their mystery.
What things do you find that must be given in a complicated way?

taykair

What things do you find that must be given in a complicated way?

You are asking a simple-minded person about the things he considers to be complicated? Really?

Okay, then. Other than basic math, or solving simple puzzles or the like, I see complexity almost everywhere. The mystic may use a simple phrase, or the scientist may use a simple equation, to "tidy up" or "simplify" this complexity, but I don't think that doing so really changes the nature of the thing itself -- only our understanding of it.

To me, existence is complicated, mysterious, wonderous, and exciting -- and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You are asking a simple-minded person about the things he considers to be complicated? Really?

Okay, then. Other than basic math, or solving simple puzzles or the like, I see complexity almost everywhere. The mystic may use a simple phrase, or the scientist may use a simple equation, to "tidy up" or "simplify" this complexity, but I don't think that doing so really changes the nature of the thing itself -- only our understanding of it.

To me, existence is complicated, mysterious, wonderous, and exciting -- and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Then you already found your way the way you want it :)

Hellbound Serpiente

I think that's true. Religions and philosophy just plumb out the spiritual truths that are innately hard-wired within our psyche but cannot be discovered using physical means [as they are metaphysical in nature].

Think about it this way, I no longer am a Muslim but still have a lot of respect for the Holy Qur'an, why? Because The Holy Qur'an served as a signal, a director which guided me to discovered the truths about spiritual world buried inside my heart/subconscious. I don't take Qur'an literally, but rather as inspiration that activated my moral/spiritual thinking and made me come up with truths about spiritual dimensions.

We have over-complicated simple truths of our life because of our misunderstanding and other frailties. Spirituality is meant to be simple

Last edited:

Bird123

There is something to understand yes :) but when realized, it become very easy and it was only our by own effort that we our self needed to change, we dont need to change everyone else.

Indeed, it doesn't matter what everyone else chooses to do. It's what one chooses that counts.

You are right. Once one understands the matrix of it all, it seems so simple yet there is so much to Discover around it all. The dynamics alone are amazing.

Intelligence does exist far beyond mankind. Yes, There is Genius. There is so much to learn. So much more information lives beyond the mere surface.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A medical science observation, if a human did not inherit an attack, then the would be living in the higher God atmospheric life support as a natural healthy self.

If God history supports any life sacrifice, then it already proved to occult machine reactor scientists that the atmosphere no longer owned the higher state rationally...or else life would be lived saved and without any form sacrifice.

The history of Jesus Christ stated that the atmospheric cooling/saving mechanism had saved life to be sacrificed....because science invented the cause for life to be sacrificed by removing the Earth God water cooled irradiation of the Sun to own natural minerals.

Water saved the face of God...as it was stated.

If you changed historically what the mass of God Earth O owned....natural order would return us to the Sun radiation level of Earth being converted/destroyed.....as science relativity about God, the Earth.

The science of the ages always and already knew its causes, for it compiled an old study documented history to an inherited new life sacrifice attack and agreed in the World tribunal as Christ Revelations...as a science statement, hence Christ Revelations prove it was a scientific revelation that each science/occult religious body/land agreement scientist agreed upon the DATA advice.

As a history of status that the bible never belonged to any religious/science occult organization, it was a science/medical Healer Tribunal statement.