• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can it be?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Then I would say that it depends on the individual and what they’ve experienced.
Yes the truth everyone searching will appear differently for everyone.

I have started to think that the "truth" is not to be found outside of each one of us. But within our self. The way we speak, act and think, is what define the truth within us.
The more wrongdoing or evil we do, the further away from the truth we are. The more pure in action, words and thought the close we become to realize the truth.

taykair

Can it be that the answer every spiritual/religioues person seeking, is so simple that it is difficult to realize?

Pardon me for being simpleminded, but what is the question?

What I mean to say is: What is the question for which every seeker -- every one -- desires the answer?

Is the question, "What is the meaning of life?" Is it, "Is there an afterlife?", or "Is there a God?", or "What is nature of reality?", or "How should I live my life?". Is it really any of these questions, or do all of these questions (and many others besides) add up to The Question?

If not -- if The Answer That All Seek has nothing to do with any of these questions (or some combination of them) then what is the question?

If we do not know what the question is, then how can we make a judgement about the complexity or simplicity of the answer?

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I am willing to bet the moral foundation is simple as pie. Other then that it could be a never-ending journey. That's what I'm hoping for.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Quran is like that. It's so clear and simple yet profound. But it's not a choice to make it complicated, it's the sorcery that makes it like that. Combined with biases, and evil, and sins, the sorcery overcomes humans.

It appears so complex, but when you go deep, it simplifies. With reflection, it becomes easy. With time, it clears it's ambiguities, and what is dark becomes light, only to open up more towards it's light.

The more knowledge of it you gain, the more simpler the message and recitation becomes. The deeper you go, the more sublime yet more simple and clear does it get.

Part of the reason Shiites always emphasize on reading ahadith, is because, the family of Mohammad know what exact words to say, to begin to break the sorcery and get us unraveling the Quran from it's locks and binds on knots from the sorcery.

Every time I unravel insights and break a dark spell regarding, I'm humbled how clear it was, but I couldn't see it. It was beyond clear, it's simplicity comes from deep knowledge, and the more deep knowledge you get comes from belief and it's a book designed to be clear, and break the spell of Iblis and his forces with regards to it, if we give the family of the reminder it calls too a chance. And this had made me realize so much.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Can it be that the answer every spiritual/religioues person seeking, is so simple that it is difficult to realize?

I think James Taylor was pretty close when he said:

"The secret to life is enjoying the passing of time,
There ain't nothing to it,
Any fool can do it.."

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Pardon me for being simpleminded, but what is the question?

What I mean to say is: What is the question for which every seeker -- every one -- desires the answer?

Is the question, "What is the meaning of life?" Is it, "Is there an afterlife?", or "Is there a God?", or "What is nature of reality?", or "How should I live my life?". Is it really any of these questions, or do all of these questions (and many others besides) add up to The Question?

If not -- if The Answer That All Seek has nothing to do with any of these questions (or some combination of them) then what is the question?

If we do not know what the question is, then how can we make a judgement about the complexity or simplicity of the answer?
It is all of those questions, but not every spiritual person seek the same, everyone has their question they looking for answer to. But the answer in spiritual practice often seem to be a lot more easy to realize then we were able to see. Often we over complicate it. So we use many years to realize something that could have been realized in a shorts time.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I see the answer is exactly the opposite. People want a simple answer. In reality, there will always be something new to learn and discover.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!
There is something to understand yes :) but when realized, it become very easy and it was only our by own effort that we our self needed to change, we dont need to change everyone else.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The Quran is like that. It's so clear and simple yet profound. But it's not a choice to make it complicated, it's the sorcery that makes it like that. Combined with biases, and evil, and sins, the sorcery overcomes humans.

It appears so complex, but when you go deep, it simplifies. With reflection, it becomes easy. With time, it clears it's ambiguities, and what is dark becomes light, only to open up more towards it's light.

The more knowledge of it you gain, the more simpler the message and recitation becomes. The deeper you go, the more sublime yet more simple and clear does it get.

Part of the reason Shiites always emphasize on reading ahadith, is because, the family of Mohammad know what exact words to say, to begin to break the sorcery and get us unraveling the Quran from it's locks and binds on knots from the sorcery.

Every time I unravel insights and break a dark spell regarding, I'm humbled how clear it was, but I couldn't see it. It was beyond clear, it's simplicity comes from deep knowledge, and the more deep knowledge you get comes from belief and it's a book designed to be clear, and break the spell of Iblis and his forces with regards to it, if we give the family of the reminder it calls too a chance. And this had made me realize so much.
Human awareness in the sciences.

Earth was once a cold clear light gas body...with no light.

When the Sun burst it attacked Earth and its Immaculate gases...a non sacrificed spirit of God, the Created and the Creator of its own heavens, the O one body/planet we live on and theory against.

The clear gas is without light...and so light came out of the darkness when it was ignited by hot metal radiation and brought forth light....how it was originally taught as relative scientific advice about natural order and natural law of stone.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Human awareness in the sciences.

Earth was once a cold clear light gas body...with no light.

When the Sun burst it attacked Earth and its Immaculate gases...a non sacrificed spirit of God, the Created and the Creator of its own heavens, the O one body/planet we live on and theory against.

The clear gas is without light...and so light came out of the darkness when it was ignited by hot metal radiation and brought forth light....how it was originally taught as relative scientific advice about natural order and natural law of stone.

One day I will understand you. But I swear I don't right now.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
A reason why i realized the answer to be so simple but yet so hard that in the teaching i cultivate(Falun Gong) the answer lay within zhen, shan, ren or truthfulness, compassion, forberance.
In my current understanding everything in cosmos contain this 3 aspects. And even within each of them all of them is there too. It is this 3 aspects I have to cultivate down to the most tiny part of my understanding :)

For others the answer may come up differently, that is our own path to the answer within the path you follow

Last edited: