• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

{Injustice as the law of statistics}

A reviewer insults my scientific talents: ``I cannot make heads or tails of
this word salad, I cannot recommend the paper for publication. You are evading
the key points. Your logic is flawed, you have failed to demonstrate anything
here.''

I would reply with the following note.

My sense of Objective Truth tells me, that you are wishful thinking, not
in the spirit of justice. But it is the law of reality because I am a loser.
Look: during 20 and more years I have faced constant failure (even in
private life). Not because of my flaws, but of bad luck with officials.
Therefore, the probability of success right after 20
years is defined as one weak of paper consideration divided by the
number of weeks in 20 years, which is near zero.

The failures in life are making us a loser, even if we are a perfect
genius and constantly praying. This is the Theory of the Loser. On this
ground, any success makes us a lucky, charismatic person. This is the
Theory of the Winner.

It seems that the world is an unjust, lawless place; but no, it has much of
law-ness. We live in the best world, which is available on our global
level of love and care. If it would be a slightly worse world, then we would
have atomic explosions and open cannibalism in our cities right now.

The original is published in ResearchGate:
(22) (PDF) Theory of the Loser (researchgate.net)

DISCUSSION:
Reviewer: "Is your example really an injustice? You have wrong papers."
You can cut me, burn me, hit me, but I would stay by my sense of the truth.

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
A reviewer insults my scientific talents: „I cannot make heads or tails of this word salad, I cannot recommend the paper for publication. You are evading the key points. Your logic is flawed, you have failed to demonstrate anything here.’’

I would reply:

„You are unjust to me. But you are not making sin. It is a paradox, a logical contradiction, which I would publish under the name of the Theory of Loser.

My proofs of Number Theory conjectures and Dark Matter are not diferent from any good scientific papers. I bet, you would say ``word salat'' to any of Dr. Hawking's amateur notes of his childhood (when he has no authority in Science).

I am not hurt by this injustice because I am an enlightened loser.

1. If during the last ten years you have faced injustice, then the probability that during the next month you will face recognition is simply „one month divided by the number of months in ten years’’, which is one percent.

2. The failures in life are making us a loser, even if we are a perfect genius and constantly praying. This is the Theory of the Loser. On this ground, any success makes us a lucky, charismatic person. This is the Theory of the Winner.

It seems that the world is an unjust, lawless place; but no, it has much of law-ness. We live in the best world, which is available on our globaal level of love and care. If it would be a slightly worse world, then we would have atomic explosions and open cannibalism in our cities right now.

Is your example really an injustice? Having had benefit of reading your posts and reviewing what can only be marginally claimed as your published work, I would say if what you posted was of the same quality that reviewer was accurate. If he had not been that honest, that would have been an injustice.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
A reviewer insults my scientific talents: „I cannot make heads or tails of this word salad, I cannot recommend the paper for publication. You are evading the key points. Your logic is flawed, you have failed to demonstrate anything here.’’

I would reply:

„You are unjust to me. But you are not making sin. It is a paradox, a logical contradiction, which I would publish under the name of the Theory of Loser.

My proofs of Number Theory conjectures and Dark Matter are not diferent from any good scientific papers. I bet, you would say ``word salat'' to any of Dr. Hawking's amateur notes of his childhood (when he has no authority in Science).

I am not hurt by this injustice because I am an enlightened loser.

1. If during the last ten years you have faced injustice, then the probability that during the next month you will face recognition is simply „one month divided by the number of months in ten years’’, which is one percent.

2. The failures in life are making us a loser, even if we are a perfect genius and constantly praying. This is the Theory of the Loser. On this ground, any success makes us a lucky, charismatic person. This is the Theory of the Winner.

It seems that the world is an unjust, lawless place; but no, it has much of law-ness. We live in the best world, which is available on our global level of love and care. If it would be a slightly worse world, then we would have atomic explosions and open cannibalism in our cities right now.

DISCUSSION:
Reviewer: "Is your example really an injustice? You have wrong papers."
You can cut me, burn me, hit me, but I would stay by my sense of the truth.

If I understand you correctly, I think he's just focusing on your paper organization, clarify your points, and make your point unified. I don't know 'how' he said it, but I wouldn't call it injustice especially if its his job or role to critique articles for publication.

Keep what you have a build on it. All isn't lost.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
What about my idea? My idea is this:
I have faced HOLY injustice. That I would like to discuss.

The statement, I don't see that you faced an injustice but not sure what it means when you say holy injustice. It depends on how it was said and the context of the issue. I don't believe this is religious in nature.

questfortruth

not sure what it means when you say holy injustice

QUOTE FROM THE EDITED THREAD:

You are unjust to me. But you are not making sin. It
is a paradox of Holy Injustice, a logical contradiction, which I would publish
under the name of the ``Theory of the Loser''. The injustice done to a loser is
OK with God. Because it is just the law of reality: the loser must face injustice.
That I call holy injustice.
"Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do." Luke 23:34.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
QUOTE FROM THE EDITED THREAD:

You are unjust to me. But you are not making sin. It
is a paradox of Holy Injustice, a logical contradiction, which I would publish
under the name of the ``Theory of the Loser''. The injustice done to a loser is
OK with God. Because it is just the law of reality: the loser must face injustice.
That I call holy injustice.
"Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do." Luke 23:34.

You'd have to make your point(s) or commentary. If not, I'm guessing what you mean and it takes longer to address what you're trying to say.

questfortruth

You have no proof of the RH. You have no proof of the other claims you have made.

Rejecting that paper was completely just and proper.
Please reread the thread, and if it is OK, then please feature the thread for more visibility.
Thank you. I have improved the text.