• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can I have both?

do you think......

• 4. Neither could be true?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. You don’t know?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Its not a "style" though, is it? It is you excusing the fact that your post was difficult to follow because you avoided the need to quote. That works with short posts, but not with multiple points which need separating IMO.

It isn't difficult to separate the points as you read, which is what I do. When I find a point I want to comment on, I highlight it and add it to my quote list. Its not that difficult. It isn't a matter of not wanting to look at the top of a post.....living in different time zones, I often come in after many hours and a reply could be buried under a number of other posts on a different page. To keep it simple, just quote the point you are referencing....OK? I am not asking for anything that you haven't already done.

I don't really care and have not read more than the first sentence of this post, the fact is you are using ad hominem to excuse responding to my post

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Your opinion of your interpretation is not actually what is written in the bible and you know it.

No matter how many times you stomp your foot, the fact remain that i have have provided my evidence, you have rejected it, therefore you reject the Bible.

In see n point in going over and over and over and over the same old stuff. I have provided my evidence, genesis 1:24-31, you repeatedly asking me to provide my evidence bores me and shows you up.

I have not rejected your evidence against my argument. Because you have provided no evidence to counter the 6th day argument. Nor have you provided a reasonable argument to account for Cain and Seth's wife.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I have not rejected your evidence against my argument. Because you have provided no evidence to counter the 6th day argument. Nor have you provided a reasonable argument to account for Cain and Seth's wife.

I provided the 6th day account from the bible.

You are the one making extraordinary claims for Cain's wife, it is not up to me to argue your cause for you.

Enoch07

Premium Member
I provided the 6th day account from the bible.

You are the one making extraordinary claims for Cain's wife, it is not up to me to argue your cause for you.

It's not an extraordinary claim because the scripture says he got married and had children. This is cited in post #71. Also listed is my argument she is an ancestor of 6th day creation. You have not refuted that at all. Or provided a reasonable explanation as to where this mysterious woman came from. My argument stands until you can provide evidence she is one of Adam and Eves children since you claim Adam and Eve is the first humans. Which you cannot.

You lost get over it!

ChristineM

Premium Member
It's not an extraordinary claim because the scripture says he got married and had children. This is cited in post #71. Also listed is my argument she is an ancestor of 6th day creation. You have not refuted that at all. Or provided a reasonable explanation as to where this mysterious woman came from. My argument stands until you can provide evidence she is one of Adam and Eves children since you claim Adam and Eve is the first humans. Which you cannot.

You lost get over it!

The bible mentions no other human other than adam on day 6, anything more is made up apologetics.

A week or so ago i have provided a link to the ongoing discussion regarding the mystery of Cains wifes ancestry. If after a couple of thousand years, biblical scholars cannot find a solution to the mystery then i would love to know the source of your information.

You keep harping back to post #71, which in no way validates your claims of cains wifes ancestry. What is does is list various bible verses followed buy your personal interpretation.

Ahh, at least now you are admitting a mystery. So we are getting somewhere further than you simply making unfounded claims.

Enoch07

Premium Member
The bible mentions no other human other than adam on day 6, anything more is made up apologetics.

Where does it say Adam?

Genesis 1: 26-28

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

The word man is commonly used for mankind or humankind as cited here. This was on the 6th day.

Adam and Eve we're not create until after the 7th day.

Man (word) - Wikipedia

A week or so ago i have provided a link to the ongoing discussion regarding the mystery of Cains wifes ancestry. If after a couple of thousand years, biblical scholars cannot find a solution to the mystery then i would love to know the source of your information.

Thats easy see Genesis 1: 26-28 above.

Ahh, at least now you are admitting a mystery. So we are getting somewhere further than you simply making unfounded claims.

It's only a mystery to you. Because you cannot fathom it.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Where does it say Adam?

Genesis 1: 26-28

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

The word man is commonly used for mankind or humankind as cited here. This was on the 6th day.

Adam and Eve we're not create until after the 7th day.

Man (word) - Wikipedia

Thats easy see Genesis 1: 26-28 above.

It's only a mystery to you. Because you cannot fathom it.

Man, not men,not humanity but man

Commonly interpreted. Only in apologetics does man (singular) equate to mankind because it fills a gap

There is no fathoming (interpretation of the gaps) required

And you still have not provided cains wifes ancestry.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Man, not men,not humanity but man

I'll link it for you again since your having trouble comprehending the English language. Man (word) - Wikipedia

Also Genesis 1:27 clearly states that man and woman were made that day in his image.

Man means humanity here. Not a singular man. It is clearly stated.

Then he rested for a day. Then He created Adam and Eve separately.

Commonly interpreted. Only in apologetics does man (singular) equate to mankind because it fills a gap

No, thats just crap your making up because your losing the argument.

And you still have not provided Cain's wife ancestry

I did Genesis 1:26-28

She came from the 6th day creations.

Where is your evidence she was created with Adam and Eve?

ChristineM

Premium Member
I'll link it for you again since your having trouble comprehending the English language. Man (word) - Wikipedia

Also Genesis 1:27 clearly states that man and woman were made that day in his image.

Man means humanity here. Not a singular man. It is clearly stated.

Then he rested for a day. Then He created Adam and Eve separately.

No, thats just crap your making up because your losing the argument.

I did Genesis 1:26-28

She came from the 6th day creations.

Where is your evidence she was created with Adam and Eve?

Yes we can all use Wikipedia
Adam - Wikipedia

Your interpretation is not my problem

No i am not losing anything, im not the one making crap up by adding bullpoop to the gaps in the Bible.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Yes we can all use Wikipedia
Adam - Wikipedia

Your interpretation is not my problem

No i am not losing anything, im not the one making crap up by adding bullpoop to the gaps in the Bible.

I have cited scripture to back my argument of what the Bible claims.

You have not.

This discussion is over.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I have cited scripture to back my argument of what the Bible claims.

You have not.

This discussion is over.

You have cited scripture that does not have anything to do with backing your argument but added your own interpretation.

Yes i have, i cited Genesis 1:26... Which nowhere makes claims of a female of different dna.

But if you have run out of your nonsense then fair enough, its been fun.

Enoch07

Premium Member
I was correct, that you ignored is not my problem.

Actually i am replying to your posts so who's trolling?

You are trolling because you refuse to adhere to the rules of debate. You are not even trying to refute my argument. I have citations for my claim on post #71. Which you refuse to address.

ChristineM

Premium Member
You are trolling because you refuse to adhere to the rules of debate. You are not even trying to refute my argument. I have citations for my claim on post #71. Which you refuse to address.

Now whos trolling

I have refuted your argument at day 1, since then you have moved the goalposts and refused to acknowledge my argument and have been trolling me with extraordinary claims, not mentioned in the bible and you claim I'm not following the rules of debate... Projection

I have addresses your post #71 3 times so please don't lie, the fact you don't like my comments and refuse to acknowledge them also illustrates your projection.

How pathetic, just be a brave loser and stop bothering me.