• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can good people go to hell?

uncung

The Burden Of Proof
In practice, then, this means that the initial burden of proof lies with those on the side of theism, not with those on the side of atheism. Both the atheist and the theist probably agree on a great many things, but it is the theist who asserts the further belief in the existence of a god.
In the other word, you can't disprove that heaven is real.
Ok it is my burden now to prove it, right?

psychoslice

Veteran Member
it is your chance to convince us your stance bout truth.
Truth, the truth is that the sun will rise tomorrow and every other day, truth is not faith, or just believing in something that has not been proved, I thought you would know that ?.

uncung

Truth, the truth is that the sun will rise tomorrow and every other day, truth is not faith, or just believing in something that has not been proved, I thought you would know that ?.
there is another truth beside the earthly phenomena. Life after death is the truth also.

Sonofason

then I consider your claim is not reliable since you cannot provide a prof t back it.
You claiming that my experiences are not reliable carries no weight with me. I am quite content believing that I know what I know. If no one benefits from what I know...so be it.