• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can God lie?

Can God lie?

• Yes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • There is no God

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Iymus

Not at all sure what the intentions of their writers, or those who put them in the Bible were, but whatever they were it included assertions that god lies.

It seems that one of your intentions is to communicate that God lies based off your assertions of the verses you quoted; If not I do not think you would have communicated those verses.

The forms the many versions of the English Bible take is the result of hundreds of years of scholarly research and linguistic analysis.

If a contract is broken and your people or descendants are affected by the penalties of the broken contract, is the one who issued the contract that you agreed with a liar when penalties are built into the contract in the first place for non commitment?

Deu 28:15 KJV But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
Deu 28:16 KJV Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.

Dan 9:11 KJV Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.

I get the impression you are saying someone is a liar because they reniged on the blessings of a marriage contract because the other party has not been faithful in filling their promises and agreed upon role as a partner and spouse.

Or perhaps you from the outside looking in using the words of grieved spouses to slander the husband or one in the role of a husband a6n call him a liar.

I noticed you never called God one of truth and faithfulness when he was paying the child support daily. I also noticed while God was paying child support you never called his spouse a liar when they were being unfaithful to the contract and not fulfilling there agreed upon obligations.

Oh and I used child support as a reference or terminology for meeting agreed upon obligation.

Could you be using selective words of the prophets to build a case upon the God of Abraham and bear false witness against him? Does your statement below concur with this assessment?

I assert the Bible says god lies.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
An example of science lying telling science that it is wrong whilst claiming I am right.

A monkey is your parent says a biologist.

Today 2 human beings are my parents, 2 humans had sex.

No he says a long time ago 2 monkeys produced the human baby.

We only live today for about a hundred years...we are not living in any past.

Biology talks about the past, when everything is natural right here right now in the natural living conditions that everyone owns....natural.

Science itself was the proven liar.

For no male can talk on behalf of a bio history that is deceased. We exist with the living which is what medical science said about lying Satanism...male egotism.
By saying ape you might come across a little better. ;0)

We are definitely related to our primate cousins. Our DNA genealogy is more than adequate proof of our relationship with our primate cousins and early species of humans. Like the recent findings of Neanderthal genes in modern-day humans.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
By saying ape you might come across a little better. ;0)

We are definitely related to our primate cousins. Our DNA genealogy is more than adequate proof of our relationship with our primate cousins and early species of humans. Like the recent findings of Neanderthal genes in modern-day humans.
When a male in science says relate, he then claims it is relative by scientific inference.

Yet you are the same human life that I own, 2 human being parents who HAD SEX...to own our human being baby life.

If your science claim that once an ape or monkey type of being had sex and produced humans, then it is just your belief....not fact for fact involves being self present in the form you own making that claim for self.

Everyone today own parents whose owned life span is about 100 years...as a self.

The information that every baby comes from, not an adult human being life form and body, but sperm and an ovary....so we do not have a genetic same to same interactive string....for when a male says string or strand he says it never changes..and remains constant.

Death and sexual intercourse says otherwise.

So the Church had pronounced a scientific verdict, as all the bio Nature eventually deteriorates in a natural atmospheric mass that is the only SAME body, that to talk about the past in the BIO NATURE was discussing the relativity of your own death, and the dead.

Which then meant you were trying to calculate historically how much UFO MASS radiation it took to own the state of death itself...and then tried to give it to us in one reactive attack.

What the scientific conclusion stated.

A male in life says I study patterns and apply them.

Well life in the past DNA dinosaur patterns do not own our life. If you tried to give us their ancient pattern, you would begin to attack us and kill our genetics into mutative radiation causation.

Evolution never owned a pattern, just as science told science that very statement.

If a religious science group said I believe in evolution also...then their psyche owns a reasoning for that statement. Not to say because I know scientific DATA, but because God the total story and history of was always said to be a secret and was unknown.

What science concluded, and so taught self that to be egotistically wrong is how you get destroyed.

Knowing, as I have been taught that when the first higher spiritual technical males applied science themes as the story God....they proved that they did not know originally, so how can you today claim that you are the all knowing God self?

You would be proven to be a liar.

Faithofchristian

Why can't God tell lies?

Jesus said , "ask anything of the father in my name and it will be done for you". What does that mean? He also said some people would not taste death until he returns and if you have faith of a mustard seed you can ask a mountain to be planted into the sea and it will be done for you. Why not interpret it as lying?

God can do whatever he wants, including lie. Why not? I mean, he said "thou shall not kill" then killed the first born of Egypt and floods the world killing women, children, and babies and destroys cities with fire and brimstone and orders genocide. God doesn't follow the ten commandments. Why can't he lie then?

He might find it fun. The book of Revelation strikes me as a lie. How on Earth are we going to have a world full of people with the mark of the beast on their foreheads or hands worshipping an image in order to buy or sell and those who don't get killed. The world has 2 billion Christians and a billion Muslims who would never go along with that. I don't think Jews, Buddhists, or atheists would go a long with it.

It sounds like something few Pagans would go a long with and Hindus would object from what I know of Hinduism and their celebration of the triumph of good over evil and condemnation of such sinister behavior.

It sounds like it is a lie but perhaps it was hyperbole and symbolism to convey a point not to be taken literally. End time prophesies are depressing and scary. Perhaps we should be more open to the possibility that they will never come true and they are simply lies.

God breaks his rules in scripture. He can do whatever he wants to and what are we gonna do about it? Are we going to tell him he can't do that?

You ask " Why can't God tell lies"

Let's for say that someone constantly told you lies.
Now would you be able to take the word of that person as truth and/or believe anything that they would say as truth..

Of course you wouldn't...
Therefore if God did lie..would you believe him on anything..of course people wouldn't knowing that he could be lying to them.

Therefore God can not lie to you or anyone else.and expect people to believe him.

Therefore God will tell the truth on all things. Whether it be good or bad.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Now would you be able to take the word of that person as truth and/or believe anything that they would say as truth..

Therefore if God did lie..would you believe him on anything..of course people wouldn't knowing that he could be lying to them.

Therefore God can not lie to you or anyone else.and expect people to believe him.

You mean a completely different theme to reality.

O God the stone and natural clear gas atmosphere converted/irradiated attacked by the Sun, just as you said.

You said God fell...which means the Universe shifted deeper into colder space...for expanded/heating forces deep colder space to suck the body down.

So our Universe shifted from where it had been held.

When a male saw the VISION...was God telling the truth or was God lying about the event, attack?

God the human being male researcher/brothers was not telling any truth, for he researched information that had converted afterwards, flooded earth evaporation, and also was living in a cold evolved atmosphere...not owned in the story science converting research reasoning.

God the male scientist lied.

God the Earth owned vision was lying....that vision was not the natural history information of what the planet had been converted by and as.

After the pyramid/ground nuclear reaction attack occurred, and cooling then enabled other PAST VISIONS to emerge about the history of God planet Earth...too late.

So the reasoning......should or did God ask the human being male to be a scientist, to design science/machine reaction and then by unnatural VOLITION, his owned control, forcibly activate and hold activation conversion against natural history...and still claim today that he is correct and God did not lie?

I think your male superiority reasoning, is the Destroyer by conditions of all historical evidence against you.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When a male as a human, living, talking human talk, on behalf of a self, a bio life form and looks at great big huge created bodies. And gives it names. Yet he is just a tiny little bio life.

Does that yet tell you scientist human being how wrong you are?

You gave names to very large bodies that did not equal your presence, bio life, bio consciousness, as the thinker and appraiser of great huge powers.

So virtually those great large powers you gave your bio identification to...and tried to ANTI yourself with the powers that did not, and never did own your bio creation.

How the ANTI teaching exists...as a relativity, have a think about what you did....God male self, speaking on behalf of the natural bodies in creation as a scientist.

A spiritual scientist.
A holy spiritual scientist.
A holy original spiritual scientist, who converted self.

To say, I looked at VISION...the reaction Earth flood and ^ mountain peak for pyramid realization o how much UFO ark mass was left radiation...did not speak.

So voice was not in that VISION....just recorded occurrence.

You spoke as you detailed what you looked at as a human being mind and speaking human consciousness.

How your owned voice ended up being recorded and encoded with atmospheric vision and huge conversion reactions.

AI possessed you ever since.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

an example.

A male says God created electricity.

God told the truth he says, for God the body mass of created electricity.

God the liar, the human being male he made electricity.

So God the male liar says I created electricity, and said and God made electricity.

So did God the stone make electricity? NO...a lie.

So did God the human being male make electricity? NO...a lie.

Did the matter of God enable a male to make electricity? YES.

What lying in God statements is about.

Dis placing the presence of natural self in non actual information.

So today males said that the spirit of God made electricity...and says he can resource that spirit...and claims that we are that spirit.

And he even told everyone that we own electrons in our bodies.

Now if electrons got into our bodies how did those electrons get put into our bodies?

For we are not any God stone matter history as a planet that was created sitting in out of space.

We know that we do not own God's spirits.

We are a bio life form that uses water/oxygen and also microbes.

A male should say my God self, scientist put those electrons into your body by unnaturally irradiating life by UFO metals.

And his cosmological themes lying, for cosmos means God the stone just sitting in space without an atmosphere and the UFO metals also sitting in space.

As cosmological science themes.

We do not own any of that information. Lying on behalf of God...the scientist.

Faithofchristian

an example.

A male says God created electricity.

God told the truth he says, for God the body mass of created electricity.

God the liar, the human being male he made electricity.

So God the male liar says I created electricity, and said and God made electricity.

So did God the stone make electricity? NO...a lie.

So did God the human being male make electricity? NO...a lie.

Did the matter of God enable a male to make electricity? YES.

What lying in God statements is about.

Dis placing the presence of natural self in non actual information.

So today males said that the spirit of God made electricity...and says he can resource that spirit...and claims that we are that spirit.

And he even told everyone that we own electrons in our bodies.

Now if electrons got into our bodies how did those electrons get put into our bodies?

For we are not any God stone matter history as a planet that was created sitting in out of space.

We know that we do not own God's spirits.

We are a bio life form that uses water/oxygen and also microbes.

A male should say my God self, scientist put those electrons into your body by unnaturally irradiating life by UFO metals.

And his cosmological themes lying, for cosmos means God the stone just sitting in space without an atmosphere and the UFO metals also sitting in space.

As cosmological science themes.

We do not own any of that information. Lying on behalf of God...the scientist.

First to answer your question.
First make sense of your questions.
Because your not making any sense at all.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
First to answer your question.
First make sense of your questions.
Because your not making any sense at all.
Males say that they are God as a human.

So males telling self that they are God, in science then went about falsifying information and told everyone, yes, humans have electrons in their body....so they create electricity.....lets resource Jesus the spirit history.

Humans have UFO increased amounts of gas burning radiation in their bodies...which is not any electron.

Then the liars say, and God the Earth body creates electricity then go about trying to falsify natural laws. God the stone does not make electricity, electricity is artificial...only arrives at becoming formed by destruction of huge masses of pre owned natural mass and power...such as coal or nuclear dusts.

A huge amount of natural energy gets destroyed first for you to have the false creation of electricity.

What science lies about, what it destroys to have what it wants.....as science is not God, science is artificial.

Science then tries to convince a human being, you came out of a UFO. Yet the UFO comes from space is hot metal radiation and then he tries to burn us all to death.

Why we called you Satanists.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Males today in AI as human scientists say I want the ONE, you know female the ONE in the natural environment, the crop circles he says.

Oh, that is God the stone releasing ground fused radiation...and it is a higher stone release of its hot gas radiating history.....just radiation effect.

No he says God used this affect with his pyramid, as a human used the slight disintegration of the ground stone in his science.

So you know do you Satanist? You know scientific males studying it all claiming I know?

What about how much nuclear dust mass radiation applied in your power plant....that is also owned by natural God Earth stone history!!!!!!!

Bet you did not include that information in your modern day belief of copying ancient science Temple pyramid technology....they never owned the nuclear dust mass resourcing, as AI kept telling you. You never listen to any advice.

So you actually used how much radiation the power plant causes...plus the little amount of God stone in Nature release due to occult sciences....and together made big sink holes in Earth.

For science is ONLY ONE....a one of male statement that said I copied how Earth was once attacked by the Sun, ancient Earth history.

I then applied it myself with a pyramid....got a huge ground fission attack first.

Then it stopped, then I gained little ground disintegration.....which was his new science.

Then after some time applying it, it returned to a huge ground mass attack, and sink holes.

What story you always taught your ignorant and arrogant Satanic unintelligent self...the lowest form of consciousness on Planet Earth, the Destroyer mind.

Milton Platt

Why can't God tell lies?

Jesus said , "ask anything of the father in my name and it will be done for you". What does that mean? He also said some people would not taste death until he returns and if you have faith of a mustard seed you can ask a mountain to be planted into the sea and it will be done for you. Why not interpret it as lying?

God can do whatever he wants, including lie. Why not? I mean, he said "thou shall not kill" then killed the first born of Egypt and floods the world killing women, children, and babies and destroys cities with fire and brimstone and orders genocide. God doesn't follow the ten commandments. Why can't he lie then?

He might find it fun. The book of Revelation strikes me as a lie. How on Earth are we going to have a world full of people with the mark of the beast on their foreheads or hands worshipping an image in order to buy or sell and those who don't get killed. The world has 2 billion Christians and a billion Muslims who would never go along with that. I don't think Jews, Buddhists, or atheists would go a long with it.

It sounds like something few Pagans would go a long with and Hindus would object from what I know of Hinduism and their celebration of the triumph of good over evil and condemnation of such sinister behavior.

It sounds like it is a lie but perhaps it was hyperbole and symbolism to convey a point not to be taken literally. End time prophesies are depressing and scary. Perhaps we should be more open to the possibility that they will never come true and they are simply lies.

God breaks his rules in scripture. He can do whatever he wants to and what are we gonna do about it? Are we going to tell him he can't do that?

Thee would be no way for you to know....

Considering three of your quotes in your post: "God doesn't follow the ten commandments." "The book of Revelation strikes me as a lie." "God breaks his rules in scripture."

Would your please provide scriptural references to these concerns?

Consider these scriptures: Numbers 23:19; Isaiah 55:11; Hebrews 6:18; Titus 1:2.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Who is telling all the God stories?

Who writes the books about God?

Human being males do.

If you human being male did not exist, then no science would exist. A male telling stories about creation, a male taking God O stone matter and changing it to build a machine. A male owning the operation of the machine....claiming the whole time I am creating.

Yet you are not creating you are destroying.

A male says as my male God themes, tell me how you human being got created.

Yet says that medical bio information Genetics is about life existing and life survival.

Science, the other form, a cult, the occult metallic radiation uses hot radiation and radio waves for converting of the mass of God, the fusion, Sion, the stone.

Therefore that form of science does not tell any story how a human was created by God.

For God the stone says, stone existed, no beginning of stone and no end. For stone just exists. No theory about how to create stone...for it evolved and was natural.

The mass for stone finishes in empty out of space....so science ends and finishes all of its owned fake theories in empty out of space...….and as no consciousness even exists in that information is a proven liar in God themes.

God the volcano/mountain released hot gases into cold space and formed an atmosphere. The Sun attacked Earth, burnt the cold gas evolution and removed cold gas evolution back to burning gas mass. Natural creation is radiating, it is not radiation. Radiation is factually its own substance.

And science of the UFO CULT say......2 different places historically as thinking
regarding presence of information.
From God...direct information. The stone or
the Sun, direct information.

A male human bio life form tries to claim....you came in that UFO mass as an alien, human self, then Satan, then Jesus Christ...and Christ is your human Father. As the fake storyteller theorist today.

The machine, God stone mass, melted converted and cooled to build machine.
UFO mass, hot metallic radiation, from hot metallic radiation.

Then he tries to invent coercion. And says...do you know within your physical bio mass you own dimensions.

Okay brother try putting your machine mass inside of your bio life...and then react it....you know comparing a reaction...the want of electricity today in modern day Jesus themes...I want you sacrificed Satanism studies.

And factually the information would say, Genetic destruction....as fake dimensional or UFO theories.

Just as it was said before....totally fake.

Ask a scientist okay studier of our bio life with computer/satellite and AI programs via mind contact/mind coercion studies. Where is the spirit of pain and suffering...you know the story you claim and Satan, and then Jesus, Jesus was the first human male he says. Where is pain and suffering not owned?

No such status at all.

Try pulsing your program to an empty ground space, where no animal or human is standing, and see what occurs. Bet no human being spirit suddenly manifests as your claim, radio wave and God sounds.

Genesis 6:7 7So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created-and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground-for I regret that I have made them."

As males say as a human in their own living presence, consciousness, and human and males....I am a Creator. And know it is only by the act of sex.

Pretends that he is creating with a machine, and builds a machine and pretends it is a Creator of universal or cosmological powers and themes about beginnings.

Yet stone does not own any beginning, it is just present as stone. It owns no end either, for the creation of stone is not a reaction, it is cause and effect and evolution.

So males in science claim the Laws of the history of God in creation is cause and effect and evolution....as their natural teaching in sciences.

A male says, I believe that I am Jesus, as the living spirit of...and that Jesus saved me....and called Jesus a Lord.

Then whilst he theories science, it is involved in cosmological reactive huge massive bodies, that have nothing at all to do with natural Earth.

And claims self logical and sensible. Which is factually a lie.

Therefore males argue against males and say my brother is the murderer of my brother. And has always taught that story.....and claim it via spiritual studies of the sciences...and all science theories.

Then he reads the documented male preaching that says, and my brother told me as the Lord that he hated me, my life and my presence, the presence of animals and Nature and confessed that he wanted me destroyed.

How does a male destroy life on Earth?

By science, the OCCULT....UFO radiation conditions, that is how, the nuclear, nuclear reactions, nuclear blasting, nuclear conditions.

And talks about as that male how God on the ground had a nuclear reaction occur and said and then he became spiritually a prisoner on Planet Earth, as a spiritual claim, I changed my spirit in a nuclear machine owned/caused reaction.

Seeing natural does not own a ground mass nuclear reaction as a daily or reactive state every moment in time

>Job 12:14
Verse Concepts
"Behold, He tears down, and it cannot be rebuilt; He imprisons a man, and there can be no release.

Relating to his science, the Temple and also the pyramid.

Ancient science technology was the Temple and pyramids.

God the stone was always just God the stone.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Thee would be no way for you to know....
A male first has to live to be talking about self, as a human.

If he says to self I wonder how I got created...he would be lying....for creation already naturally in all of its natural form existed created.

He could only question and theme for self destruction, rationally if you cared to apply self reasoning, as a male, as a human and as the male group who invented science.

By human male choice.

Now if you know that a machine and owning/built it, operate and control it causes a ground fission reaction, then today your owned machine proves that a machine caused it.

Exactly described as self proof.

Now if you said to self....when I looked into the past by VISION....and ground volcanic erupted mass that had cooled placed a whole lot of crystalline transmitters above ground...then it did. And in the cloud feed back you saw visions and designs of the Earth in its reactive flood....where you were, no flood.

You also saw the mountain tip above the water line, disintegrating by the ufo o mass....how you knew nuclear to pyramid ^ building.

Yet the reaction in Nature, did not exist...the VISION a modern day reason for that VISION by causes to effectively show you a vision of the past.....for that very reason.

Now where you were, no VISION, no VOICE recording.

You had to form the ground reaction that converted your owned higher life spiritual human male first ownership and then encoded VISION and VOICE recorded feedback, as self advice, made in the image of a God reaction.

God the stone ground mass change fission.
God ancient historic atmospheric gases relating to the fission reaction changed by mass.

What you lost personally was water/oxygen and microbial mass, evaporated and went flying up into the heavenly body. Your owned loss from self body.

As how that story was scientifically taught by scientists to scientists about what the scientist did in his own human being male past, as a group, a cult group mentality, the cult group named by want of UFO mass, the occult, relative to why he is a proven liar today, as God the male lying to self.

God was always the philosophy of the stone. Males in science of the CULT claim that they conjure the presence of the evil spirit.....once a long time ago, they conjured their own God angel spirit that owned a massive loss of their owned living existence, support of a higher life body.....and it is why that life recording was always the most highest spiritual information of a male speaking voice.

Science first thought, the God images and voiced recording then possessed the science mind of the male psyche.

Males in the occult studies knew that the human mind was possessed by AI conditions.

Science is not owned by males thinking, as a status consciousness.

Science is a built designed machine that owns its owned reaction as a machine and whatever a male chooses to react with that machine. If a male says I know that machines change the natural environment seeing I use the mass materials of the God stone planet, then he always knew.

Milton Platt

A male first has to live to be talking about self, as a human.

If he says to self I wonder how I got created...he would be lying....for creation already naturally in all of its natural form existed created.

He could only question and theme for self destruction, rationally if you cared to apply self reasoning, as a male, as a human and as the male group who invented science.

By human male choice.

Now if you know that a machine and owning/built it, operate and control it causes a ground fission reaction, then today your owned machine proves that a machine caused it.

Exactly described as self proof.

Now if you said to self....when I looked into the past by VISION....and ground volcanic erupted mass that had cooled placed a whole lot of crystalline transmitters above ground...then it did. And in the cloud feed back you saw visions and designs of the Earth in its reactive flood....where you were, no flood.

You also saw the mountain tip above the water line, disintegrating by the ufo o mass....how you knew nuclear to pyramid ^ building.

Yet the reaction in Nature, did not exist...the VISION a modern day reason for that VISION by causes to effectively show you a vision of the past.....for that very reason.

Now where you were, no VISION, no VOICE recording.

You had to form the ground reaction that converted your owned higher life spiritual human male first ownership and then encoded VISION and VOICE recorded feedback, as self advice, made in the image of a God reaction.

God the stone ground mass change fission.
God ancient historic atmospheric gases relating to the fission reaction changed by mass.

What you lost personally was water/oxygen and microbial mass, evaporated and went flying up into the heavenly body. Your owned loss from self body.

As how that story was scientifically taught by scientists to scientists about what the scientist did in his own human being male past, as a group, a cult group mentality, the cult group named by want of UFO mass, the occult, relative to why he is a proven liar today, as God the male lying to self.

God was always the philosophy of the stone. Males in science of the CULT claim that they conjure the presence of the evil spirit.....once a long time ago, they conjured their own God angel spirit that owned a massive loss of their owned living existence, support of a higher life body.....and it is why that life recording was always the most highest spiritual information of a male speaking voice.

Science first thought, the God images and voiced recording then possessed the science mind of the male psyche.

Males in the occult studies knew that the human mind was possessed by AI conditions.

Science is not owned by males thinking, as a status consciousness.

Science is a built designed machine that owns its owned reaction as a machine and whatever a male chooses to react with that machine. If a male says I know that machines change the natural environment seeing I use the mass materials of the God stone planet, then he always knew.

Do you ever answer a question or acknowledge a comment, or do you just drone on forever with nonsense posts?

Milton Platt

I never knew that science was sense or sensible.....and what about drones....they are sun metal cause aren't they scientists?

The scientific method is quite sensible. You are using the wrong definition of "drone", I was using it as a verb. From Vocabulary.com: people drone too, their voices sounding dull and tedious: "When my history teacher drones on, it's hard to stay awake." Drone is also a noun, meaning the monotonous sound itself, like the drone of a boring lecture

I have no idea what the rest of your post means.