• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can Black People be Racist?

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
That's not way they're being killed. It's mostly due to robberies and some probably have to do with angry farm workers getting back at their boss.

That too.

But knowing the political narrative here from the EFF the racism aspect seems likely to me. Funnily enough, we never hear about the problem in our news but from other people.

Tambourine

Are you saying that certain types of racism should be overlooked because the Left condones it?
I'm saying that "racism" that solely consists of calling other people racists should be overlooked, yes.

What about you? Is there any particular type of racism that you think should get a pass, for example racism against other Europeans, or against people from the Middle East?

Notanumber

A Free Man
I'm saying that "racism" that solely consists of calling other people racists should be overlooked, yes.

What about you? Is there any particular type of racism that you think should get a pass, for example racism against other Europeans, or against people from the Middle East?

No type of racism should be overlooked.

We have existing laws to deal with racism and those laws should apply to everyone equally and without favour.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
We all know that white people can be racist but can some black people also be racist.
Of course, and I experienced two of them who were anti-white racists when I worked at an all black Boy's Club in Kalamazoo back in the 60's.

Tambourine

No type of racism should be overlooked.

We have existing laws to deal with racism and those laws should apply to everyone equally and without favour.
Glad to see you taking a stand against Islamophobia and white-on-black racism in your country.

SLPCCC

What is the word reverse racism doing?

Does reverse racism even exist?

Last edited: