• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Calling All Potterheads

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Come check in with me.

I can't be the only Potterhead on the forum.

House Ravenclaw ftw, and sometimes Hufflepuff. I started reading the books around the time the 3rd one was released and read every on after that as they came out. It was a book in picked up on a whim at the Library, and it was the best nonchalant decision I have ever made completely changed me for the better.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When Daughter comes home to visit, we
always watch HP movies into the nite.
I have a Dobby bobblehead.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
I love ambiences. This isn't news to me, but thanks for sharing. Most of mine are Mediaeval or Victorian.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Read all the books and watched the movies with my cousins when they hit theatres. We’re still big Potterheads.
I remember in grade 5 they actually played the audiobook of the first book in class. A lot of people picked up the second soon afterwards

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Read all the books and watched the movies with my cousins when they hit theatres. We’re still big Potterheads.
I remember in grade 5 they actually played the audiobook of the first book in class. A lot of people picked up the second soon afterwards

I've seen all the movies as well. My wife has read the books dozens of times, and we frequently revisit the movies. We want to plan a trip to Universal Studios Wizarding World, because it would be a blast.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Come check in with me.

I can't be the only Potterhead on the forum.

House Ravenclaw ftw, and sometimes Hufflepuff. I started reading the books around the time the 3rd one was released and read every on after that as they came out. It was a book in picked up on a whim at the Library, and it was the best nonchalant decision I have ever made completely changed me for the better.

I'm not a Potterhead. However, I have watched all the movies, and am going to the stage show later this year.
I'm also awaiting the upcoming PS5 game with some sense of anticipation.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I'm not a Potterhead. However, I have watched all the movies, and am going to the stage show later this year.

I can't wait for the game to come out, I've been wanting an open world HP game for years.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And I thought the OP was pulling for the evil oligarch Henry Potter, from It's a Wonderful Life. :confused:

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
Whoa there’s a new Harry Potter game coming out?

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member

Edit: I just hope it's not a PS exclusive.
upload_2021-3-2_11-44-18.gif