• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Called a Thousand Times

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
is there an echo between the teacher and student. does she come to pass along what will ensure the self-perpetuation of god? until the echo takes on a life of its own, reverberates in the listener and then expresses it as itself, as AUM? AMEN? HUM?

John 15:15
I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

anyone home? is my child safe?

1 John 3:10
This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

Samana Johann

Restricted by request
Better than a thousand words that are senseless and unconnected with the realization of Nibbana, is a single word of sense, if on hearing it one is calmed.​

Story to Dhp 100

Better than a thousand verses that are senseless and unconnected with the realization of Nibbana, is a single verse, if on hearing it one is calmed.​

Story to Dhp 101

Better than the recitation of a hundred verses that are senseless and unconnected with the realization of Nibbana, is the recitation of a single verse of the Teaching (Dhamma), if on hearing it one is calmed.​

Story to Dhp 102 & 103

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Better than a thousand words that are senseless and unconnected with the realization of Nibbana, is a single word of sense, if on hearing it one is calmed.​

Story to Dhp 100

Better than a thousand verses that are senseless and unconnected with the realization of Nibbana, is a single verse, if on hearing it one is calmed.​

Story to Dhp 101

Better than the recitation of a hundred verses that are senseless and unconnected with the realization of Nibbana, is the recitation of a single verse of the Teaching (Dhamma), if on hearing it one is calmed.​

Story to Dhp 102 & 103

dhamma, or the law, is very, very sensible but to those wise in their own eyes, it's foolishness.

love, compassion, mercy changes things. love is the whole of dhamma. it covers everything and all wrongs

lung-ta - kalki - the white horse rides and the armies of heaven are going to war like sheep before wolves

Last edited: