• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

turk179

I smell something....
My apologies if anyone has started a thread on this previously.
So does anyone play? I play mostly online. I have found that I pretty well suck at everything but Free for all. I am a Free for All g_d :)

Yerda

Veteran Member
All my mates play, and I confess that it looks like great fun, but I wield the controller with the skill of an ostrich riding a unicycle. Killed repeatedly and then I give up.

DeeEinstein

I haven't played Black Ops yet but have heard it's pretty good. I'm still trying to master COD 4: Modern Warfare.

Vendetta

"Oscar the grouch"
Funny when I was going through SEAL training my boat crew leader said he joined cause of SOCOM. People don't understand that war games use subliminal messages that tells players "get shot, you die then ressurect. Too many wannabe SEALs or SAS or 1st-SFOD-D.

Where Is God

Creator
I sometimes play Black Ops on Xbox 360. I don't usually play because the game ****** me off, you see I'm a trickshotter and can no longer quick scope. THE ONLY REASON I still play this game is because of theater mode. I can then show all my friends the YY 720 Ladderstall no-scope I got on Firing Range. Plus, the new map pack that came out yesterday has a bad *** new zombies map.

Alex_G

Enlightner of the Senses
I have it for PC :) Although i still prefer playing Modern Warfare 2 online, mainly because im better at it :p.

Where Is God

Creator
I have it for PC :) Although i still prefer playing Modern Warfare 2 online, mainly because im better at it :p.
I love Modern Warfare 2's pace more. I am better at it, only because the Intervention isn't a piece of steaming waste like the L96 is.
I just hate the noob tubing and marathon/lightweight/commando ********.

Seriously, NO ONE uses the L96 or any sniper in Black Ops except for me it seems. If you see me spinning in the air trying to kill shoot you in the face with one bullet don't try your heart out to kill me it just makes you look stupid.

Flipper

I was playing Black Ops on PS3 until PSN got hack. I was playing heaps before that. Start off in TDM but kept getting too many team kills with morons that would just walk past you as you are unloading into someone off the other team etc so I switched to FFA. So much better. Just shoot anything that moves! Man I can't wait till PSN comes back online. I have been thinking about Battlefield 2 because some of my mates reckon its better than Black Ops. Man I can't wait till PSN comes back online. I am currently playing God of War Ghost of Sparta on PSP while I wait.

rozer.ben0

I was playing Black Ops on PS3 until PSN got hack.Just shoot anything that moves!Start off in TDM but kept getting too many team kills with morons that would just walk past you as you are unloading into someone off the other team etc so I switched to FFA.I was playing heaps before that. So much nice to play this game if their are stage updater then tell me

pearlsparrow21

So many games are available in store. But to chose a really good game is little difficult. although the last game I purchase is really god. Name of this game is call of duty black ops. Call of duty black ops has really good graphics and good mission to play .