• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

California spends 1 billion on prisoner surgery.

Rex

Founder
From breast reduction to transgender surgery.

WHAT is California doing???

source: O'Reily Factor

robtex

Veteran Member
apparently diverting the funds used to pay the electric bill. Now we know why they have brown outs. :)

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
We have a guy here who has been in and out of court since he was sentenced (murdered 3 women, becaus he 'just felt like he wanted to kill'.) for a variety of reasons, the most recent of which has been a campaign to be allowed a sex change. He's been told to stop wasting the courts time with crap just to keep himself in the public eye. Maybe he should have gone to California before he started to knock people off.

robtex

Veteran Member
wow LL. sounds like a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Many men become woman mentally in prision. I heard about it all the time when I worked for the county. Very interesting to hear and read about. The resourcefulness they exihibit in their limited enviroment is astounding at times. Men become woman infrequently inside so throughly that even many of the non interested take note when they come out. Metaphysically, some of them go to great links to explore what makes a man a man and a woman a man outside of the physical.

I noticed the price tag was one billion about 3 times the amount Netdoc said the US gave the tsunanmi victims.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
The idea that that's about 3 times that went to the tsunami victims is a horrifying one to me, Robtex!

And I'm betting that the transgender surgery comes from wanting to reduce the rise in the prison population. (To quote from the "Onion", they've got to be reproducing somehow!)