• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CA Shooters most likely radical Islamic Extremists

Unification

We and the world disagree here. They were ISIS.

How long do we stand by and let them murder innocents before doing something? When you let the enemy in your country, this is what takes place.

These people have been murdering themselves fro a thousand years , it only makes sense if you let enough in here, they will continue their habit of war and violence.

What do you propose the government do? Gas bomb every mosque building, 7-11's, Kwiki-marts, and place them all in quarantine confinement?

outhouse

Atheistically
What do you propose the government do? Gas bomb every mosque building, 7-11's, Kwiki-marts, and place them all in quarantine confinement?

How long do we stand by and let them murder innocents before doing something?

When you let the enemy in your country, this is what takes place.

These people have been murdering themselves fro a thousand years, it only makes sense if you let enough in here, they will continue their habit of war and violence.

Unification

How long do we stand by and let them murder innocents before doing something?

When you let the enemy in your country, this is what takes place.

These people have been murdering themselves fro a thousand years, it only makes sense if you let enough in here, they will continue their habit of war and violence.

I would say that you may like that idea then.

JoStories

You imagine too much unity and power-to-control within among those you perceive to have influence.

From what source do YOU garner "truth?"
No, actually I don't. The current governor of my state has broken the law over and over again yet he remains in his seat. And the people of my state have been asking for impeachment to the point of petitions, (numerous), yet he remains because the alleged 'people' have no voice whatsoever. New and media groups are owned by big corporations who decide what they can say and to whom. I am not able to answer your last question because I need to know what type of 'truth' you mean.

JoStories

No, it was all my fault not yours. I don't have he best grammar or linguistic skills. Getting better though
We are fine sugar and you didn't do anything wrong. As I said, I should have known better that you wouldn't have meant that about me. Kiss kiss darling. :hugehug: