• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CA Shooters most likely radical Islamic Extremists

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing about it? The recent practice of propaganda has proved that it is possible, at least up to a certain point and within certain limits

By Edward Bernays,a Jewish , a nephew of Freud. Check it out please.

Sees

Dragonslayer
If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing about it? The recent practice of propaganda has proved that it is possible, at least up to a certain point and within certain limits

By Edward Bernays,a Jewish , a nephew of Freud. Check it out please.

Propaganda power and influence is definitely real and used by many, every day...not sure anybody disbelieves in it so much but rather have denial about how pervasive it is. People generally like to see it as something that deals with other people and never with them.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
This filth that has bestowed on our planet, is causing everyone who wants to live in peace on our planet, nothing but misery, this poison called religion needs to go, as fare away from use as possible.

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
This filth that has bestowed on our planet, is causing everyone who wants to live in peace on our planet, nothing but misery, this poison called religion needs to go, as fare away from use as possible.
The extremism cannot be just simply religion. Extremism of capitalism was a way much more worse,you know. Also nationalism, See The Nazis and neo ones. Religion is not a poison but followers of it do abuse that.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
The extremism cannot be just simply religion. Extremism of capitalism was a way much more worse,you know. Also nationalism, See The Nazis and neo ones. fore look at the fore look at theQUOTE]
yes I I'll agree with that, but still religion is full of ****.

JoStories

What they are saying is that the couple was planning something huge at a different location (they found 12 pipe bombs in their apartment), but that Farooq got in an argument with someone at work and snapped.
Does that not speak to the notion that this was not related to Islamic terrorism? If he and his wife really wanted to make an ISIS statement, he would not have 'snapped' and done this. He would have been in control of himself and the greater goal of hurting as many as possible. This, instead, speaks to me of a person who was mentally unhinged and just took it out on his place of employment.

JoStories

Yes they were typical muslims. But make no mistakes they were terrorist,

You don't make bombs and have muslism friends who were being watched as terrorist, and have enough ammunition to start a small war.
We are going to disagree here. There are lots of cases of serial killers and the like who have stock piled bombs or guns for no reason. What people are focusing on here is their faith. Does it not make more sense that if these two were truly out to make a statement for ISIS that they would have targeted a much bigger and more ideological place where the statement would not be missed in any way? I wish people would stop wanted to grab their collective pitch forks and go find any and all Muslims and kill them.

JoStories

Actually we will know quite a bit in the next week, whether its public or not is another story.

But we know they were muslims and cowardly terrorist who attacked us.

And if your guard is not up, its your own fault. Who thinks its funny now that a muslim kid takes a home made clock that looks like a bomb to school his radical dad put him up to, then they are trying to sue us for protecting ourselves.

Should have locked them up for playing games. they pressed their freedom right up against the glass.
Did you claim that McVie was some religious person as well? Or Dauhmer or Bundy? Why focus on the religion of these two when they could have simply been two more just like those I just mentioned? It seems that people now are too quick to grab onto the Muslim faith and scream terrorist when in fact, we simply don;t know if that was the case and we never will. Again, shall we grab our pitchforks and go find all Muslims and kill them right now? Shall we place them all in internment camps? What is the solution you are trying to advocate here? Extermination of an entire group of people based on their faith?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/03/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html

I've got to say, at first I thought this incident wasn't related to international terrorism, but apparently it is looking more and more like that is the case. Yet, Obama came out today saying that the US is safe from ISIS. Does anyone else see this as a bit counter-intuitive?
I recommand to all Muslims whom living in USA listen to this song , then lets non-Muslim listen to it , when they accuse them by terrorists

Deen Squad- Muslim Man (Official Music Video)

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
The last thing Obama wants to do is to start a war. That's just a BS comment designed to incite an hysterical response. Don't fall for it.

kerndog

That sounds like the entirety of human history.
Yes that is true, but if you look at Jesus prophecy in Matthew chpt. 24 , there is more than just war, there were wars and violence in his day, but if you look at it closely, he is talking about these things on a much more intense level "nation against nation " Ect. Yes we have always had war and violence, BUT NOTHING even close to what we have experienced starting with WW I, in Revelation 6:4 it states peace will be taken away from man, and given a GREAT SWORD, indicating mans capacity to slaughter his fellow man will be on a much greater scale, that has been shown to be very true, in Jesus day wars killed thousands, since WW I, MILLIONS AND MILLIONS, many scholars and historians, admit, something very drastic changed in human society since WW I, if you look at that prophecy, it states in the last days, people , like in noahs day would take no note of it, indicating these things were severe , but not to the point that society and people would be FORCED to see what was going on, in essence they "take no note of what is actually happening" Have you ever researched how many human lives have been lost in war starting with WW I ? It is absolutely staggering, and while you are at it, look at how many civilian lives were lost to these wars, again, unbelievable, and what is more, the role of religion in all of this is appalling, Christendom, islam and others have contributed heavily to this insanity.......God gives all a choice, ....choose wisely !

Theweirdtophat

Because the ones w/o a criminal record are chosen selectively by ''them'' for these activities,well planned of course , ultra brain washing works excellent on people who have doubts on something,who faced some sort of discrimination though they never deserved . It starts like this and goes on with brutality .

Here, I don't know who is ''them'' .But there are certainly ''them''.

The idea is not impossible. I don't know why people think the idea of brainwashing someone like this is impossible. It's been done before. Who's to say someone isn't trying to start a war among the populace and war is a very profitable business. Notice how almost all of these shooters conveniently get killed in the battle. I guess if they were dead, nobody can question them. It doesn't make sense for all these shooters to not have a criminal record and decide to go on a rampage. No one decides to do this for no reason. There is always a reason behind it, even if one doesn't know it. And sometimes the shooters that get caught notice their faces on the mug shots. They always look like they have no idea what they just did or why they are in trouble. This is really starting to look strange.

Theweirdtophat

Where have you been? I believe it was one of the first question out of everyone's' mouth yesterday. :facepalm:

Knowing your posts it's rather funny seeing you faceplam

What kind of question is that? That doesn't answer why he decided to do this, or if he had Islamic terrorist ties, why it took him this long to pull this off? Or why he brought his wife and kid or why they decided to along with it.

Ask questions and think for yourself. And quit being rude for once. You're well known for doing that.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Does that not speak to the notion that this was not related to Islamic terrorism? If he and his wife really wanted to make an ISIS statement, he would not have 'snapped' and done this. He would have been in control of himself and the greater goal of hurting as many as possible. This, instead, speaks to me of a person who was mentally unhinged and just took it out on his place of employment.
I mean, all terrorists willing to be martyrs are looney tunes, imho. I wouldn't expect any of them to be too competent at anything.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I recommand to all Muslims whom living in USA listen to this song , then lets non-Muslim listen to it , when they accuse them by terrorists

Deen Squad- Muslim Man (Official Music Video)
I am not accusing Muslims of being terrorists. Just two specific Muslims in this case. They don't represent Islam imho.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
That they were Muslim does not make them innocent or not terrorists either.
The facts of this case link a likely possible terrorist act to two specific Muslims.

It says nothing, at this time, about Muslims extremists or terrorists at large.

kerndog

Always stirring people up, Outhouse. There are more effective ways of communicating.
NO WORRIES ! outhouse is a good way to describe his M.O .....I have dealt with his kind many, many times, like I said, he is about as scary as a rainy day !.....peace to you !

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I mean, all terrorists willing to be martyrs are looney tunes, imho. I wouldn't expect any of them to be too competent at anything.
That is to underestimate them.
All they really need is different beliefs, with a pinch of anger, & reduced empathy to become dangerously violent.
They can be evil, yet still be intelligent & sane.

outhouse

Atheistically
I wish people would stop wanted to grab their collective pitch forks and go find any and all Muslims and kill them.

Not what I'm even getting on to. We are at war with muslims, that does not mean all muslims are the enemy, but muslism are murdering our citizens. The liberal agenda is not always the safest bet.

But one thing is certain, we don't need more of them here.

In WW2 we put Japanese in camps, I'm not saying it was right or wrong. But let me ask you a question, do you think if we let them run free, and opened up our borders so that more Japanese could come in out country willy nilly, that more innocent people would have been murdered?