• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CA Shooters most likely radical Islamic Extremists

Theweirdtophat

2 years in the USA I believe, and the whole time he was planning terrorism

Dude it doesn't take 2 years to do what he did. It doesn't even take a week. And you say the religion deserves criticism as if to assume all of Islam is the same. WHICH Islam are you talking about? There's more than one kind. Do you know how many branches there are? Not all share the same beliefs, rules and customs.

Skwim

Veteran Member
There are threats that are far worse than ISIS or the other terrorists group. Those guys are just grocery clerks in comparision. Many of the more dangerous threats are often ones that aren't in plain sight. This seems like an attemopt to get people to hate Muslims and use them as a scapegoat and they don't even realize they're being manipulated.
Me thinks thou dost protest too much. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Useless2015

2 years in the USA I believe, and the whole time he was planning terrorism

You know, i could buy a plane ticket to LA right now, buy some guns and kill a bunch of people the moment i land lol. Nobody needs 2 f--king years to plan this.

It's weird. I was surprised. I guess I shouldn't have been, but I just thought this was another brand of "crazy". Turned out to be the same old terrorist ideology, though.

I get it. If a non-muslim is involved in a mass shooting its because they are insane. And if a muslim is involved then they are sane.

FYI, this shooting is a joke really for American standards. It happens f-cking daily in America, who are you kidding really? How many people get shot in the United States daily? 50 people?

David1967

Premium Member
It's weird. I was surprised. I guess I shouldn't have been, but I just thought this was another brand of "crazy". Turned out to be the same old terrorist ideology, though.

Yeah, A guy doesn't get mad and come back with the wife in full body armor and armed to the teeth. Not typical "work place violence". And now we know.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
They say they found evidence but how do we know it wasn't planted there? How do we know? These are suspects to, not convicts so how do we even know they were involved?

They died in a shoot out with police, right? Why were they shooting?
But it does seem very strange, especially that they had a very young child and all reports indicate the husband was a gentle person.

outhouse

Atheistically
But it does seem very strange, especially that they had a very young child and all reports indicate the husband was a gentle person.

Yes they were typical muslims. But make no mistakes they were terrorist,

You don't make bombs and have muslism friends who were being watched as terrorist, and have enough ammunition to start a small war.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
You know, i could buy a plane ticket to LA right now, buy some guns and kill a bunch of people the moment i land lol. Nobody needs 2 f--king years to plan this.

I get it. If a non-muslim is involved in a mass shooting its because they are insane. And if a muslim is involved then they are sane.

FYI, this shooting is a joke really for American standards. It happens f-cking daily in America, who are you kidding really? How many people get shot in the United States daily? 50 people?
Where'd you get that from?! Islamic extremists are certainly insane, imho. Never claimed otherwise.

kerndog

They died in a shoot out with police, right? Why were they shooting?
2 Timothy 3:1-7, Pauls description of last days, vs.1 states, depending on what translation you are looking at, "critical, difficult, hard, ect " times will be here" the word used here, is the same word used in Matthew 8:28 describing a demon possesed man as " extremely violent" NET Bible. Very interesting !!

Last edited:

Theweirdtophat

This whole thing smells. Something doesn't seem right here. What's with these people all of a sudden deciding to snap and why bother to see if he was a Muslim when they didn't bother to check for the other shooter's religions. As if their religion even matters. They keep using the word Muslim over and over and they keep using headlines that involve white person shooting black person. This all seems like an attempt to get groups to hate each other though.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
2 Timothy 3:1-7, Pauls description of last days, vs.1 states, depending on what translation you are looking at, "critical, difficult, hard, ect " times will be here" the word used here, is the same word used in Matthew 8:38 describing a demon possesed man as " extremely violent" NET Bible. Very interesting !!

I'm not sure what's interesting. Can you elaborate? Are you saying that this man is a sign of the end of days?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Did anyone bother to ask where he got all the money to afford that equipment?
You know, that thought crossed my mind as well. A junior government employee can afford hajj and all that weaponry?
But there are plenty of possible explanations. Plenty of people that age inherit or something.
Tom

outhouse

Atheistically
She may very well have deliberately used him to get in and start the whole mess

I think he had contacts long before that. But I don't have enough information to make a credible judgement, but he did look for someone who was one not American, and someone who did not dress American. He was living the fanaticism

kerndog

I'm not sure what's interesting. Can you elaborate? Are you saying that this man is a sign of the end of days?
No....just saying, shows people during last days will care little for human life, very violent, whether guilty or inocent,does not matter, they will kill anyone THEY consider worthy of death, and thats exactly where we are.......Last days.