• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'Bye!

evearael

Well, it appears that my pelvis is in the process of separating (sympysis pubis separation). The doctor says there isn't much to be done. This happens sometimes and it won't get better before the baby is out. I need to rest as much as possible around caring for my toddler, avoid heavy lifting, treat the pain with tylenol and then maybe it won't fully rupture. If I don't voluntarily restrict my movement now, I could end up completely immobilized before the birth which is unacceptible. There is also a risk of premature labor because of this and the contractions have increased in frequency (I'm in week 30 out of 40 now).

I am due May 23 and I sincerely doubt that I will be late. I will send my husband to post an announcement when our little girl arrives and give out the points from the contest I just started, if I am unable. I hope to be able to check in now and again and give updates, but it doesn't seem too likely.

I'll miss you all! Take care! Goodbye. :flower:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Hope all goes well for you Evearel. Get plenty of rest. I hope you'll be able to come back one day when you're all healed up.

Take care.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'm going to miss you while you're gone, Leonne. You take very good care of yourself and send your husband by now and then to let us know how you're doing. Best wishes!

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Oh, Leonne, I'm going to miss you! I'm hoping and praying you are able to avoid any further problems with this pregnancy. Please yet us all know when you're a new mother again! I'm so excited for this baby to be born. Take care, okay, and please do come back when you can. :)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
My best and brightest wishes will be going with you, and I'll be thinking about you a lot! Please remember that we love you and look forward to your return!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Big hugs, Leonne! :flower: :hug:

We'll be saving your spot awaiting your return. Take extra-EXTRA good care of yourself, now, ya hear?

Peace,
Mystic

PureX

Veteran Member
evearael said:
I'll miss you all! Take care! Goodbye. :flower:
You have my heart-felt prayers and good wishes. Relax, and have a healthy baby. We'll see you again when conditions permit, I hope.

evearael

Thank you all for your kind words! My daughter is finally asleep, so it's my turn to rest. I'll return as soon as I am able.

lizskid

BANNED
Awww, Leonne, I'm sorry you are met with this...you seem to have been challenged on this pregnancy all along! We will miss you, but, first of all, be well and take care of you and your baby!! See you when you can! Healing prayers out to you!

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
I'm sorry to hear about this, but things are still pretty exciting as you close in on your due date. Return when you're able, and best wishes.

ayani

please take care, Evearael! :hug: prayers for yourself and your daughter. rest up, feel better hopefully, and keep us updated when possible, ok?

Boop

Awesome, over 6ooo posts in a little over a year, and she has to give that up. Is it wise, do you think, to make such a drastic change in habit? Ignore me :) it's only a week or two.