• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bye bye for a few weeks

Riders

I maybe or may not be here. I did not keep up with my spectrum cable well, it was too expensive.SO my internet and cables going off tomorrow. I still have my cell phone so if I can continue my posting I will if not see yall in a few weeks.
Ill be going back to AT and T I have a 270 dollar bill I got to pat off with them. Then I will only get internet and phone no cable. Its too expensive and I can watch amazon videos and youtube movies when i want to on internet.

Anyways font forget to keep up with political news.........etc world news and all.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I maybe or may not be here. I did not keep up with my spectrum cable well, it was too expensive.SO my internet and cables going off tomorrow. I still have my cell phone so if I can continue my posting I will if not see yall in a few weeks.
Ill be going back to AT and T I have a 270 dollar bill I got to pat off with them. Then I will only get internet and phone no cable. Its too expensive and I can watch amazon videos and youtube movies when i want to on internet.

Anyways font forget to keep up with political news.........etc world news and all.
I've been on my cell phone all along since my puter called it quits.

Once you get used to the screen bouncing all over due to the lag, since the advertising shindig all started, you'll be fine as soon as your eyeballs stop bouncing .

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Hurry back, Rider. Don't forget you can always check in with a public library of university computer.

I think you're smart for choosing internet over cable.

Riders

Cable is off but internet is still going. I wonder how long it'll last? Anyone know about tethering and blue tooth?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Cable is off but internet is still going. I wonder how long it'll last? Anyone know about tethering and blue tooth?

Do you mean Tethering and Hotspot?

Blue tooth the way I understand it doesn't transmit internet.

Anyway, my experience with Hotspot is it really depends on the service you have whether it's allowed. In cases where it is allowed, they make it pretty easy to set up. It tends to be found somewhere in Settings that option.