• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bye Bye everyone

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
No no no NOOOO, please don't leave :(

The only reason I'm holding up here, standing erect against the bashing and disrespect I get at me and at my beliefs, and against the traumas I get because of it, is good people like you. And I mean all good people, regardless to their religion, ethnicity, gender and other attributes (if any left).

Please reconsider :(

Darn it, you're like the fourth nice person I know leaving in the last few days.

I might as well leave soon too.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig

Do it, I dare you. Do it, and you'll have the top feline secret agents of the universe to catnap you and bring you back here. And they are very skilled in catnappi'g.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

The only reason I'm holding up here, standing erect against the bashing and disrespect I get at me and at my beliefs, and against the traumas I get because of it, is good people like you. And I mean all good people, regardless to their religion, ethnicity, gender and other attributes (if any left).

Darn it, you're like the fourth nice person I know leaving in the last few days.

No, please don't leave. :( If all the good people leave, I'm leaving too.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Do it, I dare you. Do it, and you'll have the top feline secret agents of the universe to catnap you and bring you back here. And they are very skilled in catnappi'g.

No, please don't leave. :( If all the good people leave, I'm leaving too.

You guys are cool :)

Sorry, I was rude :(

I changed my mind, I'm not leaving. Just for you guys. It is not because I'm scared of the TFCA (Top Feline Secret Agent). Really... I'm not.. like, scared of them :p

On a serious note tho, I did consider leaving more than once but couldn't.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Nil carborundum illigitimi

Don't let 'em get to you, you're doing great. More lovely intelligent Moslems on rf please.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
You guys are cool :)

Sorry, I was rude :(

I changed my mind, I'm not leaving. Just for you guys. It is not because I'm scared of the TFCA (Top Feline Secret Agent). Really... I'm not.. like, scared of them :p

On a serious note tho, I did consider leaving more than once but couldn't.

You best not leave, sir. You would be missed.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
You best not leave, sir. You would be missed.

Oh, I'm... I'm...

k11469762.jpg

Sabour

Just wanted to check your profile because it has been a while since I saw a post of yours and now I found that post.

Sabour

Brother if you were to leave this forums please send me your address or phone number. We would meet InshAllah. Even if it were after a couple of years

Tabb

I'm new to the RF and I'm sorry to see you go. I would of love to debate with you about Islam and other religions. I'm sure we would of not agreed on everything but as an Omnist you and Islam would of received my utmost respect.