• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

2ndpillar

So again, which books of the Bible do you consider from God? Just wondering, I like to get to know people sometimes. :)
Just throw out Paul and his associates, would be a good start. There are additions having been made to Matthew and John which are small but heady in results. Just keep in mind that Peter is the "worthless shepherd" of Zechariah 11:16-17, one of the "shepherds" taken to "pasture" the "flock (Gentile church) doomed for slaughter" (Zech 11:7). The Scriptures, taught be Yeshua by Yeshua, who was sent as a light to understand the Law and the prophets is a good start. If you throw out the dark message of Paul, you might want to put on sunglasses, because the Scriptures combined with the light of Yeshua on them, might be a bit blinding.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Just throw out Paul and his associates, would be a good start. There are additions having been made to Matthew and John which are small but heady in results. Just keep in mind that Peter is the "worthless shepherd" of Zechariah 11:16-17, one of the "shepherds" taken to "pasture" the "flock (Gentile church) doomed for slaughter" (Zech 11:7). The Scriptures, taught be Yeshua by Yeshua, who was sent as a light to understand the Law and the prophets is a good start. If you throw out the dark message of Paul, you might want to put on sunglasses, because the Scriptures combined with the light of Yeshua on them, might be a bit blinding.
OK, that's your take on things. Since I was asking -- do you say you're a Christian, by the way, because I was wondering specifically what those who call themselves Christian believe about the Bible. Thanks. For the record, though, I don't agree with your opinion But that's what makes the world go round, in a manner of speaking, doesn't it?

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
No, humans are a relatively recent development on a planet where life has been evolving for hundreds of millions of years. The proof is in the layers of this old earth.

The Israelites young earth creation myth is about 2500 years old. IMOP
What does that mean, "The Israelites young earth creation myth is about 2500 years old"? Not sure what you mean here -- do you mean the writings about the creation, not sure why you specify the "young earth" creation myth. What does young earth have to do with this, thank you. By the way, thanks for elaborating on your other answer.

2ndpillar

OK, that's your take on things. Since I was asking -- do you say you're a Christian, by the way, because I was wondering specifically what those who call themselves Christian believe about the Bible. Thanks. For the record, though, I don't agree with your opinion But that's what makes the world go round, in a manner of speaking, doesn't it?
As you quote the unknown author of Hebrews 11, an associate of the false prophet Paul, linked to your made-up identity marker, and therefore must have drunk the Kool Aide of Paul, for you to change your direction, would according to Paul, open up his gates of hell for you to fall into, as you would no longer be "saved" according to him. Well, keep in mind, you are not saved with regard to the salvation of Joel 2:31-32, or Matthew 24:13, and are appointed to die (Jer 31:30) regardless of what Paul might have told you. The wide path you are on (Mt 7:13) leads in only one direction, which is "destruction". Your personal plagues should have indicated to you that you continue to walk in your sins, and whatever you believe, it appears to not be working. You should probably stop leaning on the message of the false prophet Paul and start heeding the message of the son of man (Mt 7:24-27). Just saying.

Colt

What does that mean, "The Israelites young earth creation myth is about 2500 years old"? Not sure what you mean here -- do you mean the writings about the creation, not sure why you specify the "young earth" creation myth. What does young earth have to do with this, thank you. By the way, thanks for elaborating on your other answer.
The creation story in the book of Genesis was finalized in Babylon. The captivity was roughly 500+ B.C. Genesis has creation at about 6000 years ago which is considered young earth compared to billions of years.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Marxist are gods in their own eyes, which is true for so called "atheist", who often worship Satan. They are simply confused by way of their own arrogance.
Critical thinkers don't worship, and "Gods in their own eyes" is code for freethinking, a no-no in faith-based systems like Christianity, where the adherent is expected to stop acting questions and submit completely, but a basic tenet of humanism. Failure to do so is described as you did - some form of arrogance, hubris, wanting to be a god, or wanting to lead a life of wanton pleasure. Yet many such people lead exemplary lives as good neighbors and valuable members of their communities and leaving the world a better place than they found it. I suspect that you're debating several now.
and inflated worth of their worthless educations
My education taught me critical thinking - the only defense against indoctrination and false belief. My "worthless" also taught me my profession, where I was able to positively impact lives. It also taught me a boatload of facts about science and philosophy, and how to go on learning independently after the end of a formal education.
but form a religion of atheism for their own security. and to calm down their own frayed nerves, while trying to create their own paradise of godless hedonist.
This is from Pat Condell:

"I mean it must be quite galling for religious people to see atheists like me going about their business without a shred of guilt or self-loathing, and not in the least inclined to pray or to do penance of any kind, and not in the slightest bit worried about any form of eternal punishment. I have to admit if I was religious I'd probably think to myself: "How come I've got all this weight on my shoulders while these bums are getting a free ride?"
Atheists are Progressive in nature, and as shown by the current administration, fascist in actions. Fascist are best known for burning books, whether that being bibles, and shutting down free speech, whether through intimidations by way of the FBI, or the FBI paying off big Tech to shut down speech not in line with the government narrative.
It's your people, conservative Christians, burning books and suppressing speech in the Staes presently. Humanists oppose that.
The Atheist cult is wasting their time trying to denigrate the religions, they do a good enough job of that without your help.
I agree that atheists need not lift a finger to see organized, politicized Abrahamic religion in the West fade to the level of relevance of the other religions like Sikhism and Druidism, with its influence limited to volunteers submitting themselves to it.

But that's not enough for such religions. The Christian church is still smarting from losing access to public school children to indoctrinate them with state-led prayer and creationism, which was the work of secularists, many of whom are humanist including many liberal theists.

The neo-atheists (Dawkins, Hitchens, Harris) have written multiple best sellers and engaged in multiple public debates with prominent theologians criticizing god belief and religion, but I don't know how much impact that had.

The march of science makes atheism more tenable, as does the trend in religious affiliation going down and the rise of the "nones."

The news media reveal the warts of the Catholic church, the televangelists, and the religious oppression of LGBTQ+, which, along with bans on abortion, "Don't say gay," and the persecution of drag are a big turn-off for many, which is the church's doing, and makes many question the relevance of religion in their lives as either a moral or intellectual guide.

But there is also the entertainment media, which almost never depicts the church or clergy in a positive light.
It only makes you look weak; it is like someone trying to steal candy from babies.
Actually, it's the church looking pretty weak these days.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your responses here...

Maybe you need to go back and re-read your own posts they make no sense. Let me ask you again. I said, Lets test what you say then. What is it that you disagree with in my interpretation of Romans 3:4 that says 4, "God forbid: yes, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That you might be justified in your sayings, and might overcome when you are judged." Lets discuss it. If you cannot tell me what it is you disagree with then it only shows everyone here, that you are simply making things up and cannot support what you say with any evidence. We both know this to be true. Sorry I am not giving you any wiggle room. Lets be honest. You cannot prove what you say because I did not leave you with any wiggle room. You are stuck and have no response and that is ok. Perhaps it now time to reconsider what you believe and simply be honest that you are wrong.

That said I still like talking to you even if I do not believe what you say and wish you well.
It appears that you are being willingly blind to your error. I have been consistent. You made a gross error. You tried to use that verse in a general defense of the Bible being literally true when it had nothing to do with the Bible. You went so far as to only quote part of the verse, which was the same as me quoting only part of a verse to get the Bible to say "There is no God". It was that bad of an error. Now that your error has been pointed out you you simply ignore it.

But don't worry. I am patient. We can keep going over this until you do understand your mistake.

And please, this has nothing to do with the fictional judgement that is claimed. And you cannot bring that up until you deal with what will happen to you for claiming that God is a liar. You have just as much to worry about as any atheist does.

But let's get back to the passage that you do not understand. I am going to post a larger portion of it and interrupt it since it is beyond your comprehension. The Bible will be in black my interruptions in green:

God’s Faithfulness​

3 What advantage, then, is there in being a Jew, or what value is there in circumcision? 2 Much in every way! First of all, the Jews have been entrusted with the very words of God. Okay, so right away we can see that the topic is circumcision.

3 What if some were unfaithful? Will their unfaithfulness nullify God’s faithfulness? 4 Not at all! Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: How would one be 'unfaithful' as a Jew when it came to circumcision? Let me answer for you, they will not undergo the procedure. The fact that a few Jews may not have been circumcised would not make God decide to be unfaithful to the Jews. Even if all of the Jews did not cut off the tips of their pee pees God would still have been faithful to the Jews was Paul's claim. That had nothing to do with the Bible being true.

“So that you may be proved right when you speak
and prevail when you judge.”[a]

It appears here that following God's laws was to be for the benefit of the Jews so that they would not be hypocrites when they made claims about God.

5 But if our unrighteousness brings out God’s righteousness more clearly, what shall we say? That God is unjust in bringing his wrath on us? (I am using a human argument.) 6 Certainly not! If that were so, how could God judge the world? 7 Someone might argue, “If my falsehood enhances God’s truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?” 8 Why not say—as some slanderously claim that we say—“Let us do evil that good may result”? Their condemnation is just!

And we come to the end of it. Even if being unfaithful towards God ends up supporting him it is still not justified. In other words, that verse actually condemns Christian apologists. Lying for God would be an example of being unfaithful, but in a way that supposedly helps God. Even if you are lying for Jesus you can still get in trouble. The Jews that avoided circumcision were still in the wrong even if it helped God.

So how do you get that the Bible is literally true from that passage?

3rdAngel

It appears that you are being willingly blind to your error.
Well that is something you often say but when asked you have never proven. Lets test if what you say is true or not true and see who is telling the truth and who is blind and in error shall we?
I have been consistent. You made a gross error.
Be specific. Don't make random statements without proving what you say. I have asked you many times now to prove what you say. Show me why you believe what I have posted is in error. Post what I have said that you believe is in error and prove why from the scriptures why you believe what I have shared with you from the scriptures is in error. If you cannot do this all you are doing here is proving my point. You a simply making random accusations you cannot prove.
You tried to use that verse in a general defense of the Bible being literally true when it had nothing to do with the Bible.
Please be truthful I did no such thing. If you disagree please post the link to what you believe I was saying. Romans 3:4 says 4, "God forbid: yes, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That you might be justified in your sayings, and might overcome when you are judged." Lets discuss it. The scripture was posted as scripture support that our words do not supersede what Gods Word says and was the reason that I do not believe your words that are not scripture. I never posted the scripture as a defense of the bible being literally true in all things. Perhaps you misunderstood what was written to you. Once again if you disagree post a link if you cannot why make up stuff.
You went so far as to only quote part of the verse, which was the same as me quoting only part of a verse to get the Bible to say "There is no God". It was that bad of an error. Now that your error has been pointed out you you simply ignore it.
I do not recall only quoting part of this verse. If you believe I did post me a link so I can see we are talking about the same thing and everyone can read the context you are most likely disregarding. Normally when I post Romans 3:4 it is after I say for me only Gods Words are true and we should believe and follow them (or something similar). That is the meaning of the scripture for those who believe Gods Words the scriptures are the only definition of what is true and what is not true which is why I post them in support of what I say to you (John 17:17). If you disagree show why you disagree? Don't make baseless accusations you are unable to prove.
But don't worry. I am patient. We can keep going over this until you do understand your mistake.
Well I am glad your patient, although it did not seem like it when you got all upset the other day. How about you make a start and prove to me how I made a mistake. I have been asking you this for sometime now and this is what you have been getting upset about in our earlier discussions and I am still here waiting for you to prove to me how you think I have made a mistake.
And please, this has nothing to do with the fictional judgement that is claimed. And you cannot bring that up until you deal with what will happen to you for claiming that God is a liar. You have just as much to worry about as any atheist does.
For your words to be true here you would need to first prove that the judgement is fictional. You haven't you have just made another baseless statement you are unable to prove. I never once claimed that Gods is a liar. That is what you are doing by not believing Gods Words (scripture). As posted earlier I have nothing to worry about because God is my judge not you as shown in Romans 2:1-12 and Matthew 7:1-5. As posted earlier only those who do not believe and follow what Gods Word have something to worry about according to John 3:36 because unbelief is sin in Gods eyes according to the scriptures and will keep all those who practice it out of Gods kingdom *John 3:36; Romans 14:23.
But let's get back to the passage that you do not understand. I am going to post a larger portion of it and interrupt it since it is beyond your comprehension. The Bible will be in black my interruptions in green:
Yes please. This should be interesting lets see if there is any truth in your words.

God’s Faithfulness​

3 What advantage, then, is there in being a Jew, or what value is there in circumcision? 2 Much in every way! First of all, the Jews have been entrusted with the very words of God. Okay, so right away we can see that the topic is circumcision.
You need to consider the whole context in regards to Romans 3. I know this chapter very well and the topic of Romans 3:1-31 is not about "circumcision", This only shows you do not understand what you are reading. Romans 3:1-31 is continuing on Roman 2:1-29 which is contrasting Jews with Gentiles and Paul showing that both Jews (the circumcision) have been committed the oracles of God to follow but both Jews (the circumcision) have all sinned before God and cannot be justified by the law because both Jew and gentile have all sinned and stand guilty before God of sin and death which is what the law is teaching (Romans 3:1-20). Your disregarding scripture context. Romans 3:1 is asking the question what value is there in being a Jew contrasting Jews with Gentiles. Romans 3 is not a topic about circumcision. Your interpretation of scripture here is in error.
3 What if some were unfaithful? Will their unfaithfulness nullify God’s faithfulness? 4 Not at all! Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: How would one be 'unfaithful' as a Jew when it came to circumcision? Let me answer for you, they will not undergo the procedure. The fact that a few Jews may not have been circumcised would not make God decide to be unfaithful to the Jews. Even if all of the Jews did not cut off the tips of their pee pees God would still have been faithful to the Jews was Paul's claim. That had nothing to do with the Bible being true.
According to the scriptures we become unfaithful by not believing and obeying what Gods Word says. The context once again from Romans 2:1:29 through to Romans 3:1-31 is how we cannot claim to teach God's Word by not doing what Gods Word says. Believing and obeying Gods Word is how we are made righteous but if we have all sinned how can we be saved by obeying Gods law? We cannot because we all stand guilty (Jew and Gentile) before God of breaking the law for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). It goes on to say that we can only be made righteous (justified from our sins) and receive Gods' forgiveness of sins by faith in Christs sacrifice for our sins (Romans 3:24-31). The topic is not about circumcision. It is about how both Jews (the circumcision) and Gentiles are all sinners in Gods eyes and Gods salvation from sin can only be found in Christs sacrifice for our sins through faith. When Romans 3:3-4 says 3, "For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4, God forbid: yes, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That you might be justified in your sayings, and might overcome when you are judged." Here the scriptures are contrasting unbelief (not believing God) with faith believing and obeying God in Romans 3:3 and in Romans 3:4 it is saying that Gods Words (the scriptures) are the only test of what is true and what is not true and we are to believe and obey them. Once again your interpretation of the scriptures are in error because you disregard the scripture context.
“So that you may be proved right when you speakand prevail when you judge.”[a]
It appears here that following God's laws was to be for the benefit of the Jews so that they would not be hypocrites when they made claims about God.
According to the scriptures judgement is not only according to the standard of obedience to Gods 10 commandments but also to our knowledge of Gods Word so they are both linked. Gods law was to give Gods people the knowledge of good (moral right doing when obeyed) and evil (moral wrong doing when disobeyed); sin (moral wrong doing when disobeyed) and righteousness (moral right doing when obeyed) *see Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4 and Psalms 119:172. According to Jesus in John 12:47-48 the words of God we choose to accept or reject will also be our judge come judgement day because even though the law shows us that we are all sinners before God, the Words of God also show us the way to salvation and Gods forgiveness through His great love, mercy and grace and forgiveness of our sins through faith in Christs sacrifice for our sins and which is freely given to all those who choose to believe and obey what Gods Word says. This is what the rest of Romans 3:4 us saying in regards to judgement.
5 But if our unrighteousness brings out God’s righteousness more clearly, what shall we say? That God is unjust in bringing his wrath on us? (I am using a human argument.) 6 Certainly not! If that were so, how could God judge the world? 7 Someone might argue, “If my falsehood enhances God’s truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?” 8 Why not say—as some slanderously claim that we say—“Let us do evil that good may result”? Their condemnation is just! And we come to the end of it. Even if being unfaithful towards God ends up supporting him it is still not justified. In other words, that verse actually condemns Christian apologists. Lying for God would be an example of being unfaithful, but in a way that supposedly helps God. Even if you are lying for Jesus you can still get in trouble. The Jews that avoided circumcision were still in the wrong even if it helped God.
It would help you if you read both Romans 2:1-29 and Romans 3:1-31. You will see that your interpretation of Romans 3 is in error and what is being shared with you in this post with is true.
So how do you get that the Bible is literally true from that passage?
Perhaps you have a misunderstanding. I have never used Romans 3:4 to claim that the bible is literally true in all passages of scripture. I have only used Romans 3:4 to show according to the scriptures, Gods Words are the standard of what truth is (see John 17:17) and that I do not believe your words when tested against scripture. This post also showing evidence as to why I do not believe you and why I think your interpretation of the scriptures are in error. This is why I provide scripture to help you to see why you are in error so you can receive Gods correction and be blessed. According to the scriptures, ignoring Gods Word does not make it disappear. As posted earlier according to Jesus, the words of God we choose to accept or reject will become our judge come judgement day according to John 12:47-48. My hope is that you can see the truth of Gods Word and be blessed.

Take Care.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well that is something you often say but when asked you have never proven. Lets test if what you say is true or not true and see who is telling the truth and who is blind and in error shall we?

Be specific. Don't make random statements without proving what you say. I have asked you many times now to prove what you say. Show me why you believe what I have posted is in error. Post what I have said that you believe is in error and prove why from the scriptures why you believe what I have shared with you from the scriptures is in error. If you cannot do this all you are doing here is proving my point. You a simply making random accusations you cannot prove.

Please be truthful I did no such thing. If you disagree please post the link to what you believe I was saying. Romans 3:4 says 4, "God forbid: yes, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That you might be justified in your sayings, and might overcome when you are judged." Lets discuss it. The scripture was posted as scripture support that our words do not supersede what Gods Word says and was the reason that I do not believe your words that are not scripture. I never posted the scripture as a defense of the bible being literally true in all things. Perhaps you misunderstood what was written to you. Once again if you disagree post a link if you cannot why make up stuff.

I do not recall only quoting part of this verse. If you believe I did post me a link so I can see we are talking about the same thing and everyone can read the context you are most likely disregarding. Normally when I post Romans 3:4 it is after I say for me only Gods Words are true and we should believe and follow them (or something similar). That is the meaning of the scripture for those who believe Gods Words the scriptures are the only definition of what is true and what is not true which is why I post them in support of what I say to you (John 17:17). If you disagree show why you disagree? Don't make baseless accusations you are unable to prove.

Well I am glad your patient, although it did not seem like it when you got all upset the other day. How about you make a start and prove to me how I made a mistake. I have been asking you this for sometime now and this is what you have been getting upset about in our earlier discussions and I am still here waiting for you to prove to me how you think I have made a mistake.

For your words to be true here you would need to first prove that the judgement is fictional. You haven't you have just made another baseless statement you are unable to prove. I never once claimed that Gods is a liar. That is what you are doing by not believing Gods Words (scripture). As posted earlier I have nothing to worry about because God is my judge not you as shown in Romans 2:1-12 and Matthew 7:1-5. As posted earlier only those who do not believe and follow what Gods Word have something to worry about according to John 3:36 because unbelief is sin in Gods eyes according to the scriptures and will keep all those who practice it out of Gods kingdom *John 3:36; Romans 14:23.

Yes please. This should be interesting lets see if there is any truth in your words.

You need to consider the whole context in regards to Romans 3. I know this chapter very well and the topic of Romans 3:1-31 is not about "circumcision", This only shows you do not understand what you are reading. Romans 3:1-31 is continuing on Roman 2:1-29 which is contrasting Jews with Gentiles and Paul showing that both Jews (the circumcision) have been committed the oracles of God to follow but both Jews (the circumcision) have all sinned before God and cannot be justified by the law because both Jew and gentile have all sinned and stand guilty before God of sin and death which is what the law is teaching (Romans 3:1-20). Your disregarding scripture context. Romans 3:1 is asking the question what value is there in being a Jew contrasting Jews with Gentiles. Romans 3 is not a topic about circumcision. Your interpretation of scripture here is in error.

According to the scriptures we become unfaithful by not believing and obeying what Gods Word says. The context once again from Romans 2:1:29 through to Romans 3:1-31 is how we cannot claim to teach God's Word by not doing what Gods Word says. Believing and obeying Gods Word is how we are made righteous but if we have all sinned how can we be saved by obeying Gods law? We cannot because we all stand guilty (Jew and Gentile) before God of breaking the law for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). It goes on to say that we can only be made righteous (justified from our sins) and receive Gods' forgiveness of sins by faith in Christs sacrifice for our sins (Romans 3:24-31). The topic is not about circumcision. It is about how both Jews (the circumcision) and Gentiles are all sinners in Gods eyes and Gods salvation from sin can only be found in Christs sacrifice for our sins through faith. When Romans 3:3-4 says 3, "For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4, God forbid: yes, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That you might be justified in your sayings, and might overcome when you are judged." Here the scriptures are contrasting unbelief (not believing God) with faith believing and obeying God in Romans 3:3 and in Romans 3:4 it is saying that Gods Words (the scriptures) are the only test of what is true and what is not true and we are to believe and obey them. Once again your interpretation of the scriptures are in error because you disregard the scripture context.

According to the scriptures judgement is not only according to the standard of obedience to Gods 10 commandments but also to our knowledge of Gods Word so they are both linked. Gods law was to give Gods people the knowledge of good (moral right doing when obeyed) and evil (moral wrong doing when disobeyed); sin (moral wrong doing when disobeyed) and righteousness (moral right doing when obeyed) *see Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4 and Psalms 119:172. According to Jesus in John 12:47-48 the words of God we choose to accept or reject will also be our judge come judgement day because even though the law shows us that we are all sinners before God, the Words of God also show us the way to salvation and Gods forgiveness through His great love, mercy and grace and forgiveness of our sins through faith in Christs sacrifice for our sins and which is freely given to all those who choose to believe and obey what Gods Word says. This is what the rest of Romans 3:4 us saying in regards to judgement.

It would help you if you read both Romans 2:1-29 and Romans 3:1-31. You will see that your interpretation of Romans 3 is in error and what is being shared with you in this post with is true.

Perhaps you have a misunderstanding. I have never used Romans 3:4 to claim that the bible is literally true in all passages of scripture. I have only used Romans 3:4 to show according to the scriptures, Gods Words are the standard of what truth is (see John 17:17) and that I do not believe your words when tested against scripture. This post also showing evidence as to why I do not believe you and why I think your interpretation of the scriptures are in error. This is why I provide scripture to help you to see why you are in error so you can receive Gods correction and be blessed. According to the scriptures, ignoring Gods Word does not make it disappear. As posted earlier according to Jesus, the words of God we choose to accept or reject will become our judge come judgement day according to John 12:47-48. My hope is that you can see the truth of Gods Word and be blessed.

Take Care.
To long. Didn't read. But thank you for admitting that you were wrong.

3rdAngel

To long. Didn't read. But thank you for admitting that you were wrong.
Actually no. The post you are quoting from but refuse to read and respond to, proves from the scriptures and provides the evidence and scripture context showing why you are wrong. You should read it. It would be a blessing for you. It covers everything you have said section by section showing why you are in error in your interpretation of scripture. If you do not want to read that post and scriptures provided in them that are in disagreement with you then of course you do not have to as that is between you and God. It is there for others to see however, why you are in error.

Take Care.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Actually no. The post you are quoting from but refuse to read and respond to, proves from the scriptures and provides the evidence and scripture context showing why you are wrong. You should read it. It would be a blessing for you. It covers everything you have said section by section showing why you are in error in your interpretation of scripture. If you do not want to read that post and scriptures provided in them that are in disagreement with you then of course you do not have to as that is between you and God. It is there for others to see however, why you are in error.

Take Care.
Excessive length in a post is a way of admitting that one is wrong. Breaking up a post too much is an admission that one cannot deal with the arguments presented. You do both of these quite often.

If you want an honest discussion I am open to it, but as of now you have only admitted that you are wrong in more ways than one.

3rdAngel

Excessive length in a post is a way of admitting that one is wrong. Breaking up a post too much is an admission that one cannot deal with the arguments presented. You do both of these quite often. If you want an honest discussion I am open to it, but as of now you have only admitted that you are wrong in more ways than one.
Nope you were simply provided detailed response from the scriptures, proving why you are wrong sent in love as a help to you. It covers everything you have said section by section showing why you are in error in your interpretation of scripture by showing scripture context you ignored that is in disagreement with you. If you do not want to read that post and scriptures provided in them that are in disagreement with you then of course you do not have to as that is between you and God. It is there for others to see however, why you are in error. All your arguments have been dealt with now giving you no more wiggle room.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Nope you were simply provided detailed response from the scriptures, proving why you are wrong sent in love as a help to you. It covers everything you have said section by section showing why you are in error in your interpretation of scripture by showing scripture context you ignored that is in disagreement with you. If you do not want to read that post and scriptures provided in them that are in disagreement with you then of course you do not have to as that is between you and God. It is there for others to see however, why you are in error. All your arguments have been dealt with now giving you no more wiggle room.
No, you have failed before. You have never been honest enough to admit it. Why should I believe you when you post in a manner that tells us that you are just making lame excuses. List your best point. Once again, you have trouble dealing with multiple concepts at once. You already demonstrated that. We can go over your claims one at a time. I am not responding to a book.

3rdAngel

No, you have failed before. You have never been honest enough to admit it. Why should I believe you when you post in a manner that tells us that you are just making lame excuses. List your best point. Once again, you have trouble dealing with multiple concepts at once. You already demonstrated that. We can go over your claims one at a time. I am not responding to a book.
Well aren't you the funny one. How would you know? You admitted you do not read what is posted to you. You dug that hole for yourself to fall into. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe you. :)

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well aren't you the funny one. How would you know? You do not read what is posted to you. You dug that hole for yourself to fall in to. :)
I know your history. You have failed in the past and you almost certainly failed there. Have you changed your tactics? If you haven't then it is just a huge pile of "wrong".

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
The creation story in the book of Genesis was finalized in Babylon. The captivity was roughly 500+ B.C. Genesis has creation at about 6000 years ago which is considered young earth compared to billions of years.
I read nothing in Genesis as to how long each creative day was, or even if each creative day was of the same or of differing lengths of time.
Besides the 6 creative 'days' which are all summed up by the single word ' day ' at Genesis 2:4
Even in English we speak of Grandfather's Day and know that is Not an exact day or period of time.
God's 7th Day was still on going in the first century - Hebrews 4:4-11
So, I find nothing out of harmony with CMBR in dating Earth as more than 6,000 years.

Ancient Babylon (Gen. 11) is Not a finalized Babylon rather as the people migrated away from ancient Babylon they took with them their non-biblical religious ideas and practices and spread them world wide into a greater religious Babylon or Babylon the Great as finalized in Revelation.

3rdAngel

I know your history. You have failed in the past and you almost certainly failed there. Have you changed your tactics? If you haven't then it is just a huge pile of "wrong".
Well that not true. I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Every time you are challenged to prove what you say you are unable to. So please forgive me if I do not believe you. You have already been shown why from the scriptures in the posts you admit you do not read. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say. :)

Colt

I read nothing in Genesis as to how long each creative day was, or even if each creative day was of the same or of differing lengths of time.
Besides the 6 creative 'days' which are all summed up by the single word ' day ' at Genesis 2:4
Even in English we speak of Grandfather's Day and know that is Not an exact day or period of time.
God's 7th Day was still on going in the first century - Hebrews 4:4-11
So, I find nothing out of harmony with CMBR in dating Earth as more than 6,000 years.

Ancient Babylon (Gen. 11) is Not a finalized Babylon rather as the people migrated away from ancient Babylon they took with them their non-biblical religious ideas and practices and spread them world wide into a greater religious Babylon or Babylon the Great as finalized in Revelation.
You will also find in Genesis Cains fear of the people out on the earth that was already populated. Each time the scriptures were edited they left parts of the original narratives in the record.