• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Buy your OWN Robots, 3-D Printers, etc and MAKE YOUR OWN PRODUCTS using Robotics!

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
I am somewhat concerned about robots, as are many others. Robots at fast food venues. Robots mowing my lawn. Taking away hourly jobs.

In my opinion, we will see the downside of robots at my local chat fast food. Here is what I predict:

* The robots that serve the food will become infested with cockroach eggs and cockroaches, as well as Indian meal moth grubs/worms and moths. They WILL get inside the robots and have a bionic relationship, robots will become the homes for all sorts of infestations that in no way can be controlled. You cannot spray insecticide into the robots and then serve food from them. Sure, the owners of the robots vending food WILL spray insecticides into the robots as they are alarmed to find them infested with maggots and meal moth grubs and cockroaches and worse. But then they will get caught using insecticides to “protect the bottom line”, the scandal will make it to various news feed websites and they will even exaggerate an existing problem. Everyone will shun taking food from a robot after they see the grubs crawling in their carrot mash and meal moths flying out of the open door as the robot slides a metal pan out with your samosa on it.

* The robots will be easy to steal, and they WILL be kidnapped and used to control drones, all by criminals.

But, now the UPSIDE of robots!

YOU can buy your own robot, 3-D printer, and computer software, to create YOUR OWN PRODUCTS for sale on eBay, etc.! Yes, that is what I predict! A new mass market of clever and advanced products will be made by entrepreneurs combining your robots and 3-D printers and plastics and metals in your garage, such as “selfie drones” designed to be attached to your smartphone, then detach and fly up to 3 feet above you head and send a Bluetooth enabled transfer of a photo to your smartphone, which you will mass produce using robotics and sell for $14 dollars each on eBay, etc., and yes you will accept Bitcoin for big orders!

All from your garage or extra bedroom! You will be able to “mass” produce dart guns that shoot little darts from a “cross bow”. Toy frogs that spy on your neighbors and take pictures and record audio! You will design and sell your own cut and chop kitchen tools! And the robots will HELP you do it!

The world is your oyster if you get up to speed on robots!

One of my projects is simply a hobby sort of project. I want to use my robots to design a special little chip that looks like a coin, which I will drop into a parking meter, and then once inside I can sit in my nearby parked car, and when someone walks up to the parking meter, I will send remote commands from my parked car that will turn the parking meter INTO A TALKING PARKING METER THAT WILL FREAK OUT THE CITIZEN and which I will record the freakout using another smartphone and put it on Fakebook or Youtuber.

Imagine, a Japanese man in his late 50’s walks up to a parking meter on a busy street lined with fast food joints and restaurants after circling for 27 minutes looking for a parking place.

He FINALLY finds one! Parks and gets out and stands in front of the parking meter, it is 530pm and he is leaning forward trying to read the hours of the meter.

Suddenly, the parking meter says, “Hello. Will you be my friend?” in a creepy voice. The man will look at the parking meter shocked, then look left, right, up, down. What the? “Yes! I am talking to YOU! The guy in the blue jacket. I have been waiting, and I am tired of being treated like a parking meter. Are you going to stick a coin in MEEEE!? In MEEEE!? HOW DARE YOU!”

… get it?

By the way, the DOW is UP UP UP today after 3 business days down, down, down! I am getting rich and will be able to BUY ROBOTS! I will setup a shadow healthcare office that uses robots as Obamacare implodes! Robotic healthcare, though "underground" and cheap.