• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bust out those dance moves

David T

Premium Member
Something that was entirely lacking in my life. :oops:

From 3.45 essentially.
Omg the boneless chicken!!! That was so bad funny.

So many of the debates here remind me of this attached .. It's like its too painful, embarrassing, and funny, all at the same time. At :30 we have the creationist in the blue shirt post his creationism theory, followed by the atheist professor scientist,in tie of course....

Last edited:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Omg the boneless chicken!!! That was so bad funny.

So many of the debates here remind me of this attached .. It's like its too painful, embarrassing, and funny, all at the same time. At :30 we have the creationist in the blue shirt post his creationism theory, followed by the atheist professor scientist,in tie of course....

:D I'd almost look good amongst this lot. The beardy guy didn't see the 'Do Not Move' sign obviously. :D

Jumi

I've been waiting for an opportunity to link this :D

It starts at around 10 seconds and gets wilder by the minute ;)

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I've been waiting for an opportunity to link this :D

It starts at around 10 seconds and gets wilder by the minute ;)

I think my mum might have been one of them, and those first moves seem familiar, but not on the dance floor. :oops: