• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bush has my support...

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
No really! I fully support the use of the UAE to bolster our security. Kudos to the administration for standing up to the bigots who would make a mockery of our stance on human rights!

Ardent Listener

NetDoc said:
No really! I fully support the use of the UAE to bolster our security. Kudos to the administration for standing up to the bigots who would make a mockery of our stance on human rights!
Right on! The UAE's stance on human rights is a fine example for the whole world.:clap (NOT)

M

Majikthise

NetDoc said:
I second that!:clap

But it looks like Goergie boy is going this one pretty much alone. A goodly part of the administration is against him. From what Bush said in a recent interview ,the UAE will not be handling any security duties, only port logistics.

Scuba Pete

AL, there are FEW countries which have an exemplary record in that department, and the list doesn't include US-Gitmo-A!

However, it seems the critics trying to dance around the real message they are sending: if you are Arabic you must be a terrorist or at least you support terrorists!

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
NetDoc said:
I fully support the use of the UAE to bolster our security. Kudos to the administration for standing up to the bigots who would make a mockery of our stance on human rights!
And kudos to you. :clap

NetDoc said:
Rush said the same thing on his radio program.

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
I saw the title and took the bait anyway. For a second there Ireally thought you might be serious.:banghead3

Frubals to you ND. Good Post.

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
It's not like one of the 9/11 hijackers was from UAE or anything, jeez, what's the problem?

I'm waiting to see New York City contract out the duties of their police department to China. I can almost see New Yorkers now waking up to see cops dressed in blue with red stars. Welcome to the 21st century folks.

greatcalgarian

Joe bag of doughnuts said:
I'm waiting to see New York City contract out the duties of their police department to China. I can almost see New Yorkers now waking up to see cops dressed in blue with red stars. Welcome to the 21st century folks.
This is known as GLOBILIZATION:biglaugh:

Pretty hard to read the word, when multi color nations all come together to form one word.

M

Majikthise

kevmicsmi said:
yeah, Im sure UAE would let us buy their airport or something, right?
Don't need to, we've already got our fingers in their oil fields.
They will work with port logistics not security concerns. This is a money making deal for them , they won't jeopardize that by letting some wacko sneak in a bomb on purpose. If they do we can blame em' and send a few more back.
Happy?

kevmicsmi

Majikthise said:
Don't need to, we've already got our fingers in their oil fields.
They will work with port logistics not security concerns. This is a money making deal for them , they won't jeopardize that by letting some wacko sneak in a bomb on purpose. If they do we can blame em' and send a few more back.
Happy?
No im not, I would rather be safe than sorry

Scuba Pete

Dont' read me wrong, Buddy. I hope he sticks to his guns on this (not Cheney... Bush). There is much about this administration which I believe to be reprehensible, but I find those using our FEARS to incite distrust as morally bankrupt. Doing so is sinking down to Rush's level.

BUDDY said:
I saw the title and took the bait anyway. For a second there Ireally thought you might be serious.:banghead3

Frubals to you ND. Good Post.