• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Burden of Proof VS Presumption of Innocence

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh, thanks for that. I always thought that lawyers were hatched in feces, similar to maggots. ;)
You know your biology!
Adult lawyers will also lay eggs in clients.
Upon hatching, the parasites consume the client.

Old joke told to me by my lawyer.....
In a father & son law firm, there was this exchange....
Son:
"You know that Smith family trust case?"
"Well I negotiated an amicable settlement with all parties today!"
Father:
"You fool....that was my legacy!"
"I left that for you to live on the rest of your career."

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I have the video in the above post. It shows: my church is the non-corrupted "Church of Acts".
I asked how is your Bible proven to be the truth or completely accurate? It is not your faith that leads you to believe the Bible is accurate, you have proof?

questfortruth

I asked how is your Bible proven to be the truth or completely accurate? It is not your faith that leads you to believe the Bible is accurate, you have proof?
Faith is the faithfulness to Knowledge. I know and I believe. List us the flaws of the video above, otherwise the video-proof of my Church is flawless.

DavidFirth

You know your biology!
Adult lawyers will also lay eggs in clients.
Upon hatching, the parasites consume the client.

Old joke told to me by my lawyer.....
In a father & son law firm, there was this exchange....
Son:
"You know that Smith family trust case?"
"Well I negotiated an amicable settlement with all parties today!"
Father:
"You fool....that was my legacy!"
"I left that for you to live on the rest of your career."

Well... I know about maggots... and lawyers... ;)

questfortruth

Doesn't that video merely connect your church with the Bible, assuming the Bible is accurate?
My Church can not exist in Reality, if there is no Bible. But my Church exists in Reality (like the Church buildings in Russia), so, there is the Bible. My Church is the Church of Acts, we remember the Bible events: we were in the middle of them.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
My Church can not exist in Reality, if there is no Bible. But my Church exists in Reality (like the Church buildings in Russia), so, there is the Bible. My Church is the Church of Acts, we remember the Bible events: we were in the middle of them.
But, my question was how you know that the Bible is accurate/truthful. Not whether your church is the one described in Acts. Obviously, it is necessary to explain your claim that the Bible is truth or fact and provide the proof you spoke of before making claims about your church based on the Bible.