• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Building bocks, Chemicals and Life

We Never Know

No Slack
Being life is(said to be) a chemical reaction, and the building blocks of life are throughout the universe(I say throughout because they have been found in meteors, etc. so we know they don't only exist here), doesn't it stand to reason other life should exist (or should have existed) throughout the universe being there are billions of other galaxies with solar systems with planets in a "goldie locks zone" billions of years older than earth?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Being life is(said to be) a chemical reaction, and the building blocks of life are throughout the universe(I say throughout because they have been found in meteors, etc. so we know they don't only exist here), doesn't it stand to reason other life should exist (or should have existed) throughout the universe being there are billions of other galaxies with solar systems with planets in a "goldie locks zone" billions of years older than earth?

You've just stumbled upon the Fermi Paradox.

Edited:
"The Fermi paradox is the discrepancy between the lack of conclusive evidence of advanced extraterrestrial life and the apparently high a priori likelihood of its existence, and by extension of obtaining such evidence."

King Phenomenon

Nope! This is it. The one and only earth.

We Never Know

No Slack
You've just stumbled upon the Fermi Paradox.

Edited:
"The Fermi paradox is the discrepancy between the lack of conclusive evidence of advanced extraterrestrial life and the apparently high a priori likelihood of its existence, and by extension of obtaining such evidence."

We are here. That is evidence of life forming from chemicals found throughout the universe.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If I said water mass exists first as mass that takes into its mass body building... its separate as minerals.

Then law infinity out of space pressure...rock forming in space only produces gases creating condensation. States water first as water a state is not in mass. History of it burning.

I would then conclude water mass was forced put back into stones cooling mass what it had owned naturally in space laws.

Owning no condition evolution...just cause effects events.

So I wouldn't claim it the same as biology as biology is only a one of body and compared to infinity then mass I'm.nothing at all like it.

It's how you think only that claims otherwise.

It's why Jesus the thinker of it was stated. ..

Criminal as men theist. As three types of this jets. I wrote thinkers. innocent man criminal man murdering man died life sacrificed.

As no man is God.

Rock first.

Sun Rock came second removed evolution evolved gases in space back to volcanic earth space history too.

Why no man is God absolute advice.

As God is rock first as first body held.

As other body types owned consumed history.

Release volcanic it consumes position cold rock.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
At this moment they can't show they are right nor can you show them wrong.

Its the same with a god.
Not exactly. There is evidence that the laws of chemistry and physics are the same across the universe. That tells us that the same sort of chemical reactions should occur and entropy supports the existence of life, it does not oppose it. So there is indirect evidence that life would exist elsewhere.. There does not appear to be any evidence either way for a God.

We Never Know

No Slack
Not exactly. There is evidence that the laws of chemistry and physics are the same across the universe. That tells us that the same sort of chemical reactions should occur and entropy supports the existence of life, it does not oppose it. So there is indirect evidence that life would exist elsewhere.. There does not appear to be any evidence either way for a God.

Roughly 96% of the universe is still a mystery. There may be an unknown part of the universe of new particles and forces that awaits our discovery.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Roughly 96% of the universe is still a mystery. There may be an unknown part of the universe of new particles and forces that awaits our discovery.
That is a meaningless phrase that does not help you.

I can tell you why scientists are rather sure that there is life elsewhere, can you show any reason or evidence that there would not be life elsewhere?

We Never Know

No Slack
That is a meaningless phrase that does not help you.

I can tell you why scientists are rather sure that there is life elsewhere, can you show any reason or evidence that there would not be life elsewhere?

That doesn't address my reply to your post.
Tty again and see if you can do better.