• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Build Your Dream Society!

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
The world has just gone through a catastrophic disaster. Millions have died. You are a survivor, and people are willing to listen to you. The first order of business is to start rebuilding. What would your dream society be like?

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
The world has just gone through a catastrophic disaster. Millions have died. You are a survivor, and people are willing to listen to you. The first order of business is to start rebuilding. What would your dream society be like?
People are willing to listen to me?
I'd learn from the mistake of one Jewish man from Galilee and talk them all in into jumping off the nearest bridge, explaining them that all is lost.
Then I can inherit the earth. skipping the whole 'You are all individuals' sermon.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't think any of my dream societies involve a post apocalyptic scenario.

It would be all about securing water, food, shelter, medicine, and other resources, and fighting diseases and cold and hopelessness. There would probably be a lot of enemies out there too. Life would be hard for a very, very long time, for many generations.

I don't know why people would listen to me in a post apocalypse. I'm not a survivalist. If they did, I'd just say we have to stockpile some water, food, medicine, shelter, resources, etc, and remind people that they have a better chance if they work together.