• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lorgar-Aurelian

I think a lot of us whether or not we recognize it are brothers and sisters. Most of us love, most of us search for truth and most of us don't want to see wrongs done to someone else without reason. We don't want the people of this world to suffer anymore than the have to. We may be vindictive at times, we may be cruel to one another but we are still brothers and sister.

On some level we all stand for some enlightenment ideals I would hope.

WE tend to fight for liberty as a whole and those of us that stand against one another do it with ideas gods willing and not with arms. We can come together for the greater good of mankind and aid our misguided family members so they may be more tolerant and embrace what we fight for on the morrow.

Look I may think your religion silly, may even tell you to your face that I don't like you but that doesn't mean I want you to suffer forever. I want you to evolve and i'll be damned if I said there is no hope for humanity. Just thought i'd throw that cheesy sappy nonsense out there. It may be true but that doesn't mean it doesn't sound sappy.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
So why does the world seem so screwed up?
I mean I'm kind of screwed up, but I don't go out of my way to screw up someone else's life.

What motivates some folks to do what they do other folks, I can't imagine. My SOP is do what you what but don't intentionally harm anyone, to the best of your ability.

If we all want to be "good" people, why does it seem to turn out it's always the bullys and greedy folks that ends up being in charge?

VioletVortex

So why does the world seem so screwed up?
I mean I'm kind of screwed up, but I don't go out of my way to screw up someone else's life.

What motivates some folks to do what they do other folks, I can't imagine. My SOP is do what you what but don't intentionally harm anyone, to the best of your ability.

If we all want to be "good" people, why does it seem to turn out it's always the bullys and greedy folks that ends up being in charge?

It is always the bad who profess to be good, and shove their "virtue" in everyone's face.