• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

British Values

Altfish

Veteran Member
I am a true liberal the same as Tommy. Did or has Tommy ever instructed anyone to commit violence?

He walked away from the EDL when thuggish elements infiltrated it.

Have the British police been condemned for marching masked up violent thugs to a peaceful gathering of Tommy supporters.

ISLAMIC ATTACK: What REALLY Happened Yesterday in Oldham
Once again you blatantly fail to condemn the thugs who support Mr2% - shameful you are.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Have you never heard of travel insurance?
I have travel insurance.but it takes into consideration the benefits of the E1.11, so it is going up when we leave.
Have you heard of private schools?
Have you heard of private medicine?
You can buy both but most normal people use the state funded schools and the NHS

Notanumber

A Free Man
I have travel insurance.but it takes into consideration the benefits of the E1.11, so it is going up when we leave.
Have you heard of private schools?
Have you heard of private medicine?
You can buy both but most normal people use the state funded schools and the NHS

Why should those that cannot afford European holidays subsidise yours?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Once again you blatantly fail to condemn the thugs who support Mr2% - shameful you are.

Has the British government been condemned for betraying those raped children?

Our hypocritical government expresses concern about Hong Kong but is prepared to treat one of its own citizens in just the same way that the communist Chinese would.

Tommy has made it known that he intended to expose the British authorities regarding their long-term inactions over the Muslim rape gangs and the subsequent cover-ups. Local authorities and police chiefs were instructed to do nothing to protect these vulnerable girls by the highest authority in the land.

Tommy has proved that he is more than capable of doing it as he proved when he exposed the corrupt BBC.

The establishment will do their best to ensure that Tommy does not leave prison alive this time.

Tommy is an enemy of the state for telling the truth.

ENEMY OF THE STATE - IM NOT GUILTY YOUR HONOUR!

Altfish

Veteran Member
Why should those that cannot afford European holidays subsidise yours?
My latest holidays have been in Scotland, Wales and England they are certainly dearer than many European holidays.
They are NOT subsidising my holidays, you are good at grasping at straws.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Has the British government been condemned for betraying those raped children?

Our hypocritical government expresses concern about Hong Kong but is prepared to treat one of its own citizens in just the same way that the communist Chinese would.

Tommy has made it known that he intended to expose the British authorities regarding their long-term inactions over the Muslim rape gangs and the subsequent cover-ups. Local authorities and police chiefs were instructed to do nothing to protect these vulnerable girls by the highest authority in the land.

Tommy has proved that he is more than capable of doing it as he proved when he exposed the corrupt BBC.

The establishment will do their best to ensure that Tommy does not leave prison alive this time.

Tommy is an enemy of the state for telling the truth.

ENEMY OF THE STATE - IM NOT GUILTY YOUR HONOUR!
Again, you avoid condemning your tribe by trying to deflect the discussion.

Poor form

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Never mind Bojo, let's bring back that fine gentleman the Duke of Wellington to see off the French!
Good old Hooky!

Last edited:

Notanumber

A Free Man
Once more deflecting to avoid condemning your side's thugs. Why is it so hard for you???

Do you believe that Muslim rape perpetrators deserve to be treated with far more respect than the likes of Rolf Harris?

Do you condemn the treatment of Rolf Harris by British reporters as he attended court?

Is this what you are complaining about?

They can see the injustice that you cannot.

Just imagine what will happen if Tommy dies in prison.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Do you believe that Muslim rape perpetrators deserve to be treated with far more respect than the likes of Rolf Harris?

Do you condemn the treatment of Rolf Harris by British reporters as he attended court?

Is this what you are complaining about?

They can see the injustice that you cannot.

Just imagine what will happen if Tommy dies in prison.
Why can't you answer my question? Why won't you condemn the right wing thugs?????

All rape perpetrators should be treated the same.

Mr2% is being found guilty not of exposing pedophiles but of contempt of court which very nearly led to their convictions being quashed - what is it you don't understand about that.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Why can't you answer my question? Why won't you condemn the right wing thugs?????

All rape perpetrators should be treated the same.

Mr2% is being found guilty not of exposing pedophiles but of contempt of court which very nearly led to their convictions being quashed - what is it you don't understand about that.

Have you seen how aggressively Rolf Harris was treated by reporters compared to the Muslim rape gang perpetrators?

Tommy Robinson’s court appearance had nothing to do with anything as serious as rape of any kind and look at how aggressively he was treated by the media.

You have swallowed the propaganda, hook, line and sinker. Those protesters have not.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Have you seen how aggressively Rolf Harris was treated by reporters compared to the Muslim rape gang perpetrators?

Tommy Robinson’s court appearance had nothing to do with anything as serious as rape of any kind and look at how aggressively he was treated by the media.

You have swallowed the propaganda, hook, line and sinker. Those protesters have not.
Rolf Harris was treated as a pedophile and because he was 'famous' he got extra coverage, as did most of the famous people similarly prosecuted.
The Muslim pedophiles were 'unknowns' and I couldn't name one of them, could you? (Without looking it up)

Again Mr2% brings his own publicity by basically being a numpty. He winds up his supporters into a rabble and the papers know it will make a good story.
Have you seen his latest idiocy? He's called the judge a liar. Talk about own goal.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Still no condemnation of the right wing thugs.

I think we've more chance of getting a definition of British Values than you seeing fault within your bubble