• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

British Values

Altfish

Veteran Member
The Left has a lot to answer for.

Get out of your bubble
The left are pro LBGT, whereas the right are homophobic; education is the answer. This woman is a racist and does not consider education as a solution. Yes there are nutcases on the left but compared to the likes of this despicable woman they are sane.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Get out of your bubble
The left are pro LBGT, whereas the right are homophobic; education is the answer. This woman is a racist and does not consider education as a solution. Yes there are nutcases on the left but compared to the likes of this despicable woman they are sane.

Unlike the lefties that she talks about, Anne is rational.

You cannot get more homophobic than Islam, but the left thinks Islam is great.

The Left lost its sanity long ago.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
The BREXIT fiasco has revealed competing ideas about "British Values".

Nationalist v. Internationalist.
Populist v. Liberal.

Though of course there are four nations in the UK, each with a different perspective. When people talk about "British Values" it often appears they're really talking about "English Values".

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
Are you referring to the International Health Service that only United Kingdom citizens pay for?
Is that the same one that my current E1.11 card gives me access to free health care throughout Europe ... but which I may as well throw away when we leave the EU.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Is that the same one that my current E1.11 card gives me access to free health care throughout Europe ... but which I may as well throw away when we leave the EU.

That is the mentality of the Left. Expect everyone else to pay for your benefits.

Notanumber

A Free Man
How many times do I have to tell you?
I have condemned them; but once again you fail to condemn your alt-right thugs.

I am a true liberal the same as Tommy. Did or has Tommy ever instructed anyone to commit violence?

He walked away from the EDL when thuggish elements infiltrated it.

Have the British police been condemned for marching masked up violent thugs to a peaceful gathering of Tommy supporters.

ISLAMIC ATTACK: What REALLY Happened Yesterday in Oldham