• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

British Values

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I support a free United Kingdom if that makes me a Nazi in your eyes I can’t help you.
It seems my point went over your head. Perhaps keep your eyes up in the future.

Do you honestly believe Sharia poses a more serious and tenable threat to Britain than, say, Christian fundamentalism?

Notanumber

A Free Man
It seems my point went over your head. Perhaps keep your eyes up in the future.

Do you honestly believe Sharia poses a more serious and tenable threat to Britain than, say, Christian fundamentalism?

Which religion is stretching our security services beyond the limit?

Terror plot to 'murder Theresa May in Downing Street' thwarted | Metro News

Husnain Rashid allegedly told Isis fanatics to attack Prince George school | Metro News

Don’t forget the Manchester bombing that could have been stopped if our security forces were not overloaded.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Which religion is stretching our security services beyond the limit?

Terror plot to 'murder Theresa May in Downing Street' thwarted | Metro News

Husnain Rashid allegedly told Isis fanatics to attack Prince George school | Metro News

Don’t forget the Manchester bombing that could have been stopped if our security forces were not overloaded.
You're changing the subject to avoid answering the question. I'm not addressing extremism, I'm addressing SHARIA. So...

Once again, which poses a more tenable threat to Britain: Sharia or Christian fundamentalism?

Also, please see the following:
Pavlo Lapshyn - Wikipedia
British soldiers appear in court charged with 'neo-Nazi' terror offences
2017 Finsbury Park attack - Wikipedia
Murder of Jo Cox - Wikipedia

Notanumber

A Free Man
You're changing the subject to avoid answering the question. I'm not addressing extremism, I'm addressing SHARIA. So...

Once again, which poses a more tenable threat to Britain: Sharia or Christian fundamentalism?

Also, please see the following:
Pavlo Lapshyn - Wikipedia
British soldiers appear in court charged with 'neo-Nazi' terror offences
2017 Finsbury Park attack - Wikipedia
Murder of Jo Cox - Wikipedia

What could be more extreme than the quran?

Have the people that you cited been accused of following the teachings of similar barbaric book?

Who said that they were Christian Fundamentalists?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
What could be more extreme than the quran?
According to some analysts, the Bible. (Someone analysed the Bible and Quran to see which is more violent)

Although, I am curious, have you read the Qur'an?

Have the people that you cited been accused of following the teachings of similar barbaric book?
So terrorism's only terrorism if the people carrying it out believe it's justified by the Qur'an?

Who said that they were Christian Fundamentalists?
Not me. I said Christian fundamentalists pose a greater threat to Britain than Sharia does, because fundamentalists hold much higher political positions and influence and there are much larger campaigns fronted by Christians to curtail the rights of others.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
In a none threatening manner, which is an anathema to the left wing liberals such as ANTIFA.
It's funny how you keep answering questions about what your position is by saying what your position isn't. Care to actually answer the question?

I fully expect that you won't answer it, just like all the other times, but I'm trying to stay open to being pleasantly surprised.

Notanumber

A Free Man
The big difference between the Right and the Left is that the Right are not so insecure in their beliefs that they are compelled to shutdown any opposing thoughts or opinions.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
The big difference between the Right and the Left is that the Right are not so insecure in their beliefs that they are compelled to shutdown any opposing thoughts or opinions.
My guess is that you mixed up the right and the left wing, and in so doing you accidentally made a somewhat accurate statement.

Notanumber

A Free Man
My guess is that you mixed up the right and the left wing, and in so doing you accidentally made a somewhat accurate statement.

Is it the Right or the Left that are targeting the free Press because they can’t bear to think that something might be said that they don’t agree with?

Notanumber

A Free Man
This is interesting.

The questioner might not be well liked by some, but how can such a simple question be so difficult to answer?

=

How can anyone support ANTIFA?

Altfish

Veteran Member
I hadn't noticed that you could no longer get the Daily Mail, when did it close down?
Next thing you know the PotUS will be trying to close down TV outlets

Altfish

Veteran Member
This is interesting.

The questioner might not be well liked by some, but how can such a simple question be so difficult to answer?

=

How can anyone support ANTIFA?
And us on the left could post pictures of nut case right wingers spouting crap.

What is your point?