• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

British Values

Notanumber

A Free Man
He used to be a member of the liberal Party

I thought you refused to watch my videos, but as I said, most people have made fools of themselves at some point in their life.

As he said in the interview, he found out that Liberal party has become anti-liberal.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I thought you refused to watch my videos, but as I said, most people have made fools of themselves at some point in their life.

As he said in the interview, he found out that Liberal party has become anti-liberal.
But Grimes continues to make a fool of himself.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Does the selfish stock-piling of toilet rolls and pasta reflect "British values"?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Not to the same extent as that Remainer QC that beat a helpless fox to death with a baseball bat and then tweeted about it like as if he was some kind of hero.
So, your basic argument is, "Yes but my side is better than some non-media savvy Remainer"

Notanumber

A Free Man
QCs act on behalf of their clients; they defend murderers, rapists, etc it is their job

Speakers of the House are supposed to be impartial, but Bercow broke that mould.

What they are supposed to do and what they actually do is not necessarily the same thing.

Notanumber

A Free Man
We do make it in the UK, it is just this goivernment's inability to place orders early enough.

btw, What did you say British Values were?

Putting the UK first is a British value and people are now realising that fact.

The CCP has focused our minds.

BTW, I listened to her podcast, did you?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Putting the UK first is a British value and people are now realising that fact.

The CCP has focused our minds.

BTW, I listened to her podcast, did you?
Ah, you are starting to define your terms... Britain First - good name for a political party.

Who's podcast?